I want no communication with your prostate and colon.... Try Frank.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,519 Sep 9, 2026 #61 Frood said: I want no communication with your prostate and colon.... Click to expand... Try Frank.
Frood Reaction score 1,641 Location Wootopia Sep 9, 2026 #62 Seamajor said: No stupid I eat them. I’m sensing youre outta smokes. Cool Click to expand... Your butt eats them..... true.
Seamajor said: No stupid I eat them. I’m sensing youre outta smokes. Cool Click to expand... Your butt eats them..... true.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,519 Sep 9, 2026 #63 Try to make sense DD. Then go to the store and spend your last $20. on a pack of butts
Frood Reaction score 1,641 Location Wootopia Sep 9, 2026 #64 Seamajor said: Try to make sense DD. Then go to the store and spend your last $20. on a pack of butts Click to expand... Use your Engrish, you big maroon.... or I will unleash the dido dogs of war on you....
Seamajor said: Try to make sense DD. Then go to the store and spend your last $20. on a pack of butts Click to expand... Use your Engrish, you big maroon.... or I will unleash the dido dogs of war on you....
Seamajor Reaction score 1,519 Sep 9, 2026 #65 Frood said: Use your Engrish, you big maroon.... or I will unleash the dido dogs of war on you.... Click to expand... Best to hang on to your favorite
Frood said: Use your Engrish, you big maroon.... or I will unleash the dido dogs of war on you.... Click to expand... Best to hang on to your favorite