Devil's Consort Continues to Abuse Daughter

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

She's such a nice mom.

, ex-counselor to the
, allegedly posted a topless photo of her 16-year-old daughter,
, on Twitter on Monday night. According to screenshots captured by users, Kellyanne’s Twitter account shared the nude image using Twitter Fleets, which deletes posts after 24 hours. The post was deleted earlier than that, but not before fans alerted Claudia over on TikTok (and creeps reposted it). Claudia
confirming that the photo was real. “I’m assuming my mom took a picture of it to use against me one day and then somebody hacked her or something,” she said. “I’m literally at a loss for words. If you see it, report it.” The TikToks have also been deleted but were
by concerned fans. “Please get people to talk about this,” Claudia
. “I’m okay but scared af spread awareness pls.”
Later on Monday night, YouTuber Tana Mongeau went live on Instagram, broadcasting a FaceTime call with Claudia in which you can overhear Kellyanne, Claudia, and a police officer argue. Kellyanne can be heard calling Claudia a “phone addict,” “mentally ill,” and saying that an account with only “eight followers” posted the picture. “It’s not sent around,” Kellyanne can be heard telling her daughter. “You’re wrong. It is nowhere. They don’t see it. You don’t see it. It is nowhere. You’re making this up to be a big shot.” Just last week, Claudia
on TikTok allegedly exposing her mom verbally and physically abusing her. In the comments, Claudia claimed CPS has been called before, and “they do nothing. “She’s way too powerful,” Claudia wrote.