The devil’s drink thrice!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Tell us of ye 3 poisons me hearties. By saying that, aye don’t mean your mainstay steady drink, but the ones ye have when the night is old and messy!

Mine be:

1. Scotch ~ Chivas Regal
2. Liqueur ~ Jagermeister
3. Rum ~ Captain Morgan & a medley of others to be sure!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Only have one that has really fucked me up on several occasions and that is Vodka.. Any brand :/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
1) Whiskey - Benchmark (Buffalo Trace is good, but should be sipped, and not for a messy night lol)
2) Moonshine - Ol' Smoky (anything by them, Apple Pie being the best)
3) Tequila - Hornitos (aka Horny Toes lol)

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nur DEUTSCHES BIER!

giphy-downsized.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I hate Scotch.
Replace with Hennessey and you good.
Although The Captain will get you hung over.
That it does! So essentially 1. Brandy/Cognac ~ Hennessy and your other two poisons?
Jager/Goldshlager.
Good Rum. Kraken for example, but not over 80 proof.
Tequila. 100% Blue Agave. Cuervo 1800 good enough for me.
Funny that you should say that...

h7pxfr.jpg
Kraken! Good stuff. It's that time of year, too. I like a half shot of it along with a half shot of Hennessey in egg nog. Plus some nutmeg sprinkled in with two rocks and diluted with some milk. Too much of it will give you the shits but damn it's s good!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't used alcohol in many years, but when I did so the sure recipe was the ORIGINAL Wallbanger as drunk by the Stones on their private 707. This I always told myself was for evenings when I was just stopping into the pub for one drink after work, and it always ended up with me weirdly dressed at 6 AM the next day in some other state, trying to explain stuff to a cop.

12 ounce collins glass, fully iced with little cubes
Ounce of Galliano liqueur
2 ounces gin or vodka
Fill with Orange Juice (with all the ice this will only be about 2 1/2 ounces of juice)
Stir once
Float a quarter teaspoon of Grenadine syrup on top and let it sink in ,

You cannot tell by taste how potent this is, it's more like a tall cocktail than like the highball it resembles. You can still walk after two of them, but usually after three it's the floor for you.

My other favorites for serious drinking were green Chartreuse, flaming shots, and a rum gimlet made with overproof Barbados rum.

For ordinary socializing I mostly stuck with good sour mash whiskey, and water or seltzer.

Last edited:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I hate Scotch.
Replace with Hennessey and you good.
Although The Captain will get you hung over.
That it does! So essentially 1. Brandy/Cognac ~ Hennessy and your other two poisons?
Jager/Goldshlager.
Good Rum. Kraken for example, but not over 80 proof.
Tequila. 100% Blue Agave. Cuervo 1800 good enough for me.
yummy, hot summer and fruit on the go with a cocktail ... but those are enjoyers more than getting smashed ..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know I've posted this in this thread that my Devil's drink is Vodka..Here are a couple of things that happened after drinking it and why I don't touch the shit now. These are the worst, but not all :/

I used to sell Christmas trees with my old man when I was 16 and we would drink vodka just to deal with the asshole customers. One night I over did it and almost drowned in my own vomit.. I could not lift my head and had to breath out of one nostril to survive lol..

Another- When I was in the service..I had a friend (was a friend) come into my room and shave off one of my eyebrows . I had passed out on the bed reeking of Vodka ... Just the smell of it makes me sick :p Really weird because I can drink just about any other hard liquor without getting totally annihilated lol .

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I know I've posted this in this thread that my Devil's drink is Vodka..Here are a couple of things that happened after drinking it and why I don't touch the shit now. These are the worst, but not all :/

I used to sell Christmas trees with my old man when I was 16 and we would drink vodka just to deal with the asshole customers. One night I over did it and almost drowned in my own vomit.. I could not lift my head and had to breath out of one nostril to survive lol..

Another- When I was in the service..I had a friend (was a friend) come into my room and shave off one of my eyebrows . I had passed out on the bed reeking of Vodka ... Just the smell of it makes me sick :p Really weird because I can drink just about any other hard liquor without getting totally annihilated lol .
I have that same affliction when it comes to Old Brown Sherry. The smell of it recalls a time when I was 16 and drank a whole bottle of it at a beach party and ended up passing out on the beach. The next day I had a massive thumping headache and had to do junior lifesaving duty in the blazing sun the whole day. Never again have I touched the stuff.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
All whiskies no particular order
Johnnie Walker Red or Black label. No offence to the other labels but far too expensive for my liking
Bulleit Bourbon
Glenfiddich 12 yr old

But anything bold and smoky could be in on any of my drunken nights. Things like Crown Royal are great to get any party going though.

On other shit I like The Kraken, El Dorado, Appleton's and Sailor Jerry on the rum side of things.
Don't get too much Gin. Maybe a mickie of it from time to time
Vodka makes me a stupid fucking idiot. So I can drink a lot of that sometimes even more than whisky.
Tequila at the strip clubs, birthday parties, when I gamble,.. sets me in the right mood but next to never at home
Beer is just like water to me...good for the summers though but not really a huge fan of any particular brand. Just whatever is on hand and its gone in a few seconds

Love homemade red wine. Been given many a bottle in my life. Enjoyed every bottle.

Enough of my ramblings