Did anyone go shopping for Black Friday?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did buy a new sofa set in person and a new kitchen table set but the rest was all online as I didn't want to fight the crowds. Online I bought a new OC and two new tvs. What about you folks?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, I forgot, we also got a new Netgear Nighthawk WiFi 6 router. The family was complaining that the old router couldn't keep up with all of their devices. Cellphones, laptops, tvs, tablets, gaming consoles, etc... They have so many devices trying to login at one time the router couldn't handle it so it was time to upgrade.

Spoiled brats.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
yup shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday, ours started earlier this week , grabbed a tv and a phone, KFC is having a BOGO chicken bucket sale so that'll be dinner .. will be grabbing a couch ,reclining chair, will also be getting some weed online for black friday and some merch a new bubbler ,dual bong xl Freeze Pipe and some other things I have bookmarked in my browser

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
yup yup some more savings

MEH1XNK_o.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I protest Black Friday and the big consumerism conglomerate that is aborning a day off that was intended for quality family time or leisure.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I protest Black Friday and the big consumerism conglomerate that is aborning a day off that was intended for quality family time or leisure.

I don't need anything and I'm moving in the direction of not buying unless I absolutely and actually need something.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I almost feel sad for the English Soccer Fans trying to attend the World Cup, only to have their plans interrupted by a Trump Supporter.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yup shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday, ours started earlier this week , grabbed a tv and a phone, KFC is having a BOGO chicken bucket sale so that'll be dinner .. will be grabbing a couch ,reclining chair, will also be getting some weed online for black friday and some merch a new bubbler ,dual bong xl Freeze Pipe and some other things I have bookmarked in my browser

I wanted a reclining chair with our sofa set but of all the shops we went to the recliners never seemed to match the sofas we liked. So we ended up buying a matching set where the chair doesn't recline and has an ottoman instead. It is all top grain leather and extra stuffed so it is at least very comfortable.

It sounds like you found exactly what you were looking for though.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you notice how Aidsman had to lie and falsely claimed the guy was a Trump supporter when there is no evidence to support such a false claim? Lily just runs with it too because neither cares about honesty.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Buy anything ?
I'm not a fucktard that goes out spending
put fucking food on sale fuck a TV or a sofa for the idiots

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did you notice how Aidsman had to lie and falsely claimed the guy was a Trump supporter when there is no evidence to support such a false claim? Lily just runs with it too because neither cares about honesty.
what I did notice is your leaking ass juice that you leak everywhere fuck off with your hurt man, say something fun, not drenched in utter hurt please place mandatory poopy emoji now thank you retard

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what I did notice is your leaking ass juice that you leak everywhere fuck off with your hurt man, say something fun, not drenched in utter hurt please place mandatory poopy emoji now thank you retard

He's menstrual syndroming 24/7/365

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've never gone to a Black Friday sale in my life. They have them here, but they are no big deal. Just another sale. Still, when I see the sign, I make a note not to go near a store on Black Friday.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've never gone to a Black Friday sale in my life. They have them here, but they are no big deal. Just another sale. Still, when I see the sign, I make a note not to go near a store on Black Friday.

I haven't either actually. I can't stand crowds of people, much less when they're in a predatory mode.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no need for that nonsense.

Friday was Record Store Day, though. I stopped in after work to see what was left over. I thought I could get The Cure album but they were gone. Surprisingly, I got the Jimi Hendrix album. I thought for sure that one would be gone. I got the Willie Nelson album. I think he ordered two copies. Nobody walks into that store looking for Willie Nelson. Except me. I wasn't really seeing anything else and stumbled upon the Snoop Dogg album. I either didn't know about it or forgot about it. Fuck Yeah, I'm taking that home with me!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Buy anything ?
I'm not a fucktard that goes out spending
put fucking food on sale fuck a TV or a sofa for the idiots

Translation you are to poor to afford anything. That is OK but why not just say that instead of always acting out?

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I'm not going shopping on Cyber Monday either but I might see if I can have a spending spree on Normal Wednesday © this week ... :OhGawd:

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was thinking about buying some Casper mattresses for the two boys. They are getting older and need something larger. Does anyone know a decent mattress company? I don't want to get them top dollar stuff but good quality and comfortable.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Translation you are to poor to afford anything. That is OK but why not just say that instead of always acting out?
poor ??/ you're the FAGGOT that buys shit on sale day you fucking gimplord, you better confer with twidder you stoopid fuck
LOL

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don't normally get caught up in these faux sales days. It's mostly all a ruse.

• Winner
Reactions: X

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I did buy a new sofa set in person and a new kitchen table set but the rest was all online as I didn't want to fight the crowds. Online I bought a new OC and two new tvs. What about you folks?

Just bought a new Jaguar F-Type in dark blue for 300K.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Life is short,

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't normally get caught up in these faux sales days. It's mostly all a ruse.

You must not be a good shopper because I saved 40% to 60% off what I would have paid a week ago. Plus it was all stuff I wanted anyway and was just waiting for a good sale to buy. Now, if someone doesn't need something then I agree they shouldn't buy just to buy but if you do need something buying it at the lowest prices of the year does make sense.