Do you believe in god?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Every Fetus is a gift from god on high!!!

Please guys. I just wanted to know if you believe in god. Nothing more.

Have a blessed day and obey to higher Lord!

14589904_520727378136786_9057870356034831987_o.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you guys know that

Average Priest Age Now Nearly 20 Years Older Than 1970​

cara_web.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Check out the big brains on Brad.. funny people cry out for freedoms and independence while letting some government version of the Bible bait their hooks

I came by my conclusions and opinions legitimately: through years of looking into not only what agreed with my position but arguments and propositions from all sides.

If that makes me sound like an academic on the subject well, there's not much I can do about that. I reckon that's what happens when someone actually does a bit of research instead of C&P'ing boilerplate from one of their favorite propagandists.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

ASSIST THE BISHOP’S MISSION AT BASTARD FACTORY

Do you resolve, with the help of the Holy Spirit, to discharge without fail the office of priesthood in the presbyteral rank, as worthy fellow workerswith the Order of Bishops for the Lord’s flock?

Bishops are the primary shepherds in a particular region. Priests are meant to be co-workers, who assist the bishop in their pastoral mission.

WEB3-ORDINATION-PRIEST-BLESS-PRAY-GODONG-FR246327A.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You haven’t brought 1 (!!!) valid point here.

So like a frightened child with his head under the covers you believe if you can't see it, it doesn't exist?

I'd be lying if I said I was surprised. Heh

All you do is actually insulting and derailing. Noticed that?

I don't owe your delusional bullshit any respect or consideration.
Sowwy not sowwy.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me bless you all infidels and atheists with this powerful psalm!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You haven’t brought 1 (!!!) valid point here.

So like a frightened child with his head under the covers you believe if you can't see it, it doesn't exist?

I'd be lying if I said I was surprised. Heh

All you do is actually insulting and derailing. Noticed that?

I don't owe your delusional bullshit any respect or consideration.
Sowwy not sowwy.
Again, you just prove my point here. Insulting and not brining 1 valid point. I bringt stone cold facts!

Do me a favour and just GTFO of this holy thread.

Come back when you can back up your fraudulent accusations. Imbecile.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Even Warren Buffet is a PRIEST!!!

He invests in go(o)d things!
31207300327_102d7fd562_6k-980x653.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The bible is not at all effective at all at control.

Anyone who invests in reading and understanding it isn't going to be controlled by anyone. People caught up in controlling cults even should

This is why every dictatorship and the current establishment HATE it.

The only "tolerable" Christianity to tyrants is whatever watered down, twisted version they find culturally useful. Tyrants hate the God of the bible....because He strips power from men.

I know the building blocks of life are chemical. The force that is life though only ever comes from living beings.

I dont believe in magic, or superstition, or myth. Anything sounds "magical" today has a natural and scientific explanation we simply haven't figured out yet.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe in God. I pity those who don't....lost souls. It's our job to bring them to the light...no matter how far lost they may be. We were put here to teach His word and bring those lost souls to Him. You can't save them all but when you put forth the effort, God sees and knows that you tried. That's what counts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also I just wanna address a common argument that I see a lot. I used to say this as well without putting a lot of thought into it. And to be fair....not a whole lot of Christian's address this properly.

It's the whole "we dont need a book to know *fill in blanks** is bad".

Which is definately not the argument. But that IS an argument FOR God. The fact that we all know it's wrong to kill and rape and enslave and so on. We know this without a book.

We know it because we are made in the image of God and God is our moral law (all laws are moral btw) giver. He is the objective moral standard. We cant have morals without a standard.

Many atheist will eventually start arguing that morals are not objective and rely upon culture. This really makes me cringe.....especially when it's a good man like Vitty who I KNOW doesn't actually believe that. I've seen men with such a sense of righteous justice, being atheists, make this argument and it's hard to see. It's not culture that makes you angry at suffering and injustice. That's the image of a holy and righteous God you were made in.

You dont have to believe He exists in order to belong to Him IF He is real.

So no....we dont need a book to know right and wrong. But in order for right and wrong to even exist, there has to be a standard. And it cant be our own subjective ones. If it's up to our own subjective ones....then nothing is wrong. Cannibalism isn't wrong. Child rape isn't wrong. It's just a matter of culture.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Also I just wanna address a common argument that I see a lot. I used to say this as well without putting a lot of thought into it. And to be fair....not a whole lot of Christian's address this properly.

Which is definately not the argument. But that IS an argument FOR God. The fact that we all know it's wrong to kill and rape and enslave and so on. We know this without a book.

We know it because we are made in the image of God and God is our moral law (all laws are moral btw) giver. He is the objective moral standard. We cant have morals without a standard.

Many atheist will eventually start arguing that morals are not objective and rely upon culture. This really makes me cringe.....especially when it's a good man like Vitty who I KNOW doesn't actually believe that. I've seen men with such a sense of righteous justice, being atheists, make this argument and it's hard to see. It's not culture that makes you angry at suffering and injustice. That's the image of a holy and righteous God you were made in.

So no....we dont need a book to know right and wrong. But in order for right and wrong to even exist, there has to be a standard. And it cant be our own subjective ones. If it's up to our own subjective ones....then nothing is wrong. Cannibalism isn't wrong. Child rape isn't wrong. It's just a matter of culture.
Thanks for rescuing this thread with interesting points. Unlike Buddy @Garraty_47 the clown.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Has an atheist ever won a debate with a Christian?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thanks for rescuing this thread with interesting points. Unlike Buddy @Garraty_47 the clown.

He is a really intelligent and good guy. He isn't an idiot at all.

Him and I have discussed this topic many times. To him it's silly superstition.

And also many people in America have had terrible experiences with religion. So when someone starts talking about scripture, God, Jesus....they associate it with that bad experience and shut it down.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And funny when atheists seek our for god, when something terrible is happening. The hypocrisy is strong here.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

And also many people in America have had terrible experiences with religion. So when someone starts talking about scripture, God, Jesus....they associate it with that bad experience and shut it down.
That makes him intelligent???
Have you read his posts here??

Come on, Dove.
Let‘s pray that god have mercy on him. He brings bad vibes. Would you trust your kids to him? Be honest!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fact that we all know it's wrong to kill and rape and enslave and so on. We know this without a book.

We know it because we are made in the image of God

That's an unproven assumption and just believing it really really hard does nothing to actually prove it.

And I made the classical moral arguement. I'm not claiming to have "proof". You know I don't do that.

BUT I think it's a fair question to ask....if you had the option of waking up tomorrow with the proof you require to believe this.....would you take that option?

Or would you rather not know?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Come on, Dove.
Let‘s pray that god have mercy on him. He brings bad vibes. Would you trust your kids to him? Be honest!

Him and I go way back. We disagree on many things but he definately isn't an idiot.

I pray for everyone :D

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We should all follow

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
:

fr.-schneider.jpg

A priest with the Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi in the DC area, Father Matthew Schneider is one of the most popular voices on Catholic Twitter. He has 46.5k followers! He is a voracious freelance writer with pieces appearing all over the place and regularly interacts with other Twitter users.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Come on, Dove.

Him and I go way back. We disagree on many things but he definately isn't an idiot.

I pray for everyone :D

Well, again. That could be true. But when I read his posts here??? He haven’t brought 1 single point. Why?
I pray not for everyone. Because rapists and piodios must go to hell!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See this is where I can really piss people off because i call Catholicism heresy, anti biblical, possibly the whore of Revelation lol.

RC is terrifying DILF!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Check out the big brains on Brad.. funny people cry out for freedoms and independence while letting some government version of the Bible bait their hooks

I came by my conclusions and opinions legitimately: through years of looking into not only what agreed with my position but arguments and propositions from all sides.

If that makes me sound like an academic on the subject well, there's not much I can do about that. I reckon that's what happens when someone actually does a bit of research instead of C&P'ing boilerplate from one of their favorite propagandists.

And funny when atheists seek our for god, when something terrible is happening. The hypocrisy is strong here.

Who said atheist? That's just denial..

More like Agnostic