Do you believe in god?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m a lifelong atheist.

God gave us a brain for a reason.

UncleFiLTHy, you can check out the proof that God doesn’t exist for yourself: go to the highest mountaintop you can find, cup your hands around your mouth and, in your loudest voice, shout out the words, “God? Are you there?”

Let the silence be your guide.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m a lifelong atheist.

UncleFiLTHy, you can check out the proof that God doesn’t exist for yourself: go to the highest mountaintop you can find, cup your hands around your mouth and, in your loudest voice, shout out the words, “God? Are you there?”

Okay, interesting. And do you have proof that god doesn‘t exist?

Gutterballs2

Banned
Banned
If I didn't God would killed me by now. I've had quite a few close calls but he slapped me across the cheeks and said "Get the fuck up you lousy piece of shit." and I was "Yeah man lets get drunk."

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m a lifelong atheist.

Tell you what, my holy scatmuncher… let’s trade: you bring me proof that six-legged unicorns don’t exist and I’ll bring you proof that God doesn’t exist. Deal?

The onus is on the one making the claim (in this case, that there IS a God) to bring incontrovertible evidence in support of that claim to the table. Even a child knows that “proving a negative” isn’t possible. This is elementary critical thinking. And this: extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs.

Show me the money, UncleFiLTHY. And, no, copy-pasting from theology and religious philosophy web sites (especially without understanding what you’re copying and pasting) doesn’t count.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m a lifelong atheist.

Tell you what, my holy scatmuncher… let’s trade: you bring me proof that six-legged unicorns don’t exist and I’ll bring you proof that God doesn’t exist. Deal?

The onus is on the one making the claim (in this case, that there IS a God) to bring incontrovertible evidence in support of that claim to the table. Even a child knows that “proving a negative” isn’t possible. This is elementary critical thinking. And this: extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs.

Show me the money, UncleFiLTHY. And, no, copy-pasting from theology and religious philosophy web sites (especially without understanding what you’re copying and pasting) doesn’t count.

Screenshot-20220828-125353-Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m a lifelong atheist.

Why you lying again. Where did I copy and paste from theology sites, you son of scat? I typed that all by myself, you Stinky dog. Whoreson.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe in Arthur Brown.

hyG_WZ.gif

I am the god of hellfire and I bring you
Fire, I'll take you to burn
Fire, I'll take you to learn
I'll see you burn

You fought hard and you saved and earned
But all of it's going to burn
And your mind, your tiny mind
You know you've really been so blind
Now's your time, burn your mind
You're falling far, too far behind
Oh no, oh no, oh no!
You're gonna burn

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe in Arthur Brown.

hyG_WZ.gif

I am the god of hellfire and I bring you
Fire, I'll take you to burn
Fire, I'll take you to learn
I'll see you burn

You fought hard and you saved and earned
But all of it's going to burn
And your mind, your tiny mind
You know you've really been so blind
Now's your time, burn your mind
You're falling far, too far behind
Oh no, oh no, oh no!
You're gonna burn
Arthur brown is no god.

Only the 3 monotheistic religions count! No clowns.

So do you believe in god, @AidsMan?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Only the 3 monotheistic religions count!

AKA the Abrahamic Death Cults.

:eyeRoLL:
Your NetFlix, government which you get welfare, iPhone, sneakers, drugs and alcohol are death cults, you clown! You take drugs, consume alcohol and dream off wanking toddlers, LTGBTQP(iodio) and Trans! This is the death of family and the west!

Religions on the other hand is fighting against that Filth!!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m a lifelong atheist.

Screenshot-20220828-125353-Chrome.jpg
Lady Anklebiter here is unclear on the difference between a unicorn and a rhinoceros.

You'd think they would teach that in Sunday school.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
God loves stinky Dog.
So are you a believer of Jesus Christus??? Or are you an atheist?
Are you a believer in Odin? Or in Ahura-Mazda? Or in Krishna or Zeus?

If not, you are an atheist.

Welcome aboard.
I believe in Jesus Christus. Again, you named hipster gods. No one respects them. I respect only the monotheistic ones.

Yiu can believe in Nike, iPhones or whatever you broke consumerist. At the end, we you suffer what I don't want, yiu always will say: oh my god.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Also this famous influencer always says oh my god

Ever asked why?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
God loves stinky Dog.
So are you a believer of Jesus Christus??? Or are you an atheist?
Are you a believer in Odin? Or in Ahura-Mazda? Or in Krishna or Zeus?

If not, you are an atheist.

Welcome aboard.
I believe in Jesus Christus. Again, you named hipster gods. No one respects them. I respect only the monotheistic ones.
Listen up, UncleFiLTH: all gods are hipster gods.

You think Christ wore sandals and a tunic because he was part of the military-industrial complex? GTFO!