Do you believe in god?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's two pretty big bags. Its impressive and it looks and smells like decent shit

But what the fuck!!! I'm floored.

The girls are good kids. They are pretty polite and sweet. They like being at our house. I dont wanna rock the boat so much that it prevents the girls from being able to hang out at out house.....they have a rough home life :/

I'll get a picture of the weed when I get home. We are out buying flightless fruit flies and crickets for my daughters tree frogs lol. No clue what we are gonna do with this weed. At least it's not illegal here anymore.

Want it, Vit? Lol

That whole situation is just one big mindfuck.
I'm glad you're trying to do what's best for the young'ns... they didn't sign up for any of this insanity and it's awesome they know at least a couple of adults who aren't complete shit shows.

As for the weed I appreciate the offer but it's not fully legal here yet (you can possess up to 4 ounces and grow I think it's four plants but buying and selling is still trafficking. I know, right? LoL). I wouldn't want to chance getting it mailed here, especially since Youngkin is trying to re-criminalize it as much as he can. He's had efforts fail probably only because the statutes had already been changed before he took office and Surprise! they're actually popular.

Yeah I mentioned it to my husband and he looked at me like I was on crack lol. He said definately not by mail but you can come over and have it LOL.

How much money does it look like I have? Like how much weed is that? And what's a guess on how much it's worth? I'm more so curious because that's how he tried to pay my daughter and I'm wondering if it's even worth as much as her time costs.

I haven't been into weed since high school so I have no idea. And I dont even have anything to weigh it with.

Oh and apparently no one is feeding the girls cat. They have a cat at their mom's house and there is no fucking cat food. So my daughter and husband are taking cat food over there. So an innocent cat is also being neglected.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
So here is the weed

Not too bad I guess but it seems kinda loose? I know some people who have started learning how to grow and even set up their own hydroponic systems. All tight gorgeous nuggets. I feel confident their stuff would kick that weed's ass. LoL

And i actually said that my daughter will not be babysitting for either of them (if she gets the kids back) anymore and if they really need someone to just drop them off here.

So i fully expect to be taken advantage of.. ..but fuck I feel so bad for these girls and I would rather them hang out here than be left alone or left with Lord only knows who.

If those kids turn out even half-way decent it'll be thanks to you guys.
I'm not a rich man but if you need anything let me know...
...what you're doing for those kids is the kind of mutual aid that might -just might- see human civilization exist until the 22nd century.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
How much money does it look like I have? Like how much weed is that? And what's a guess on how much it's worth? I'm more so curious because that's how he tried to pay my daughter and I'm wondering if it's even worth as much as her time costs.

I honestly don't know... I haven't used "the market" in more than two decades.
It varies by region and whatnot as well.

You say your daughter's 17?
She or one of her friends should be able to tell you just by 'knowing people' from school and such.

I bought and consumed more weed in HS senior year than any time before or since.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So here is the weed

Not too bad I guess but it seems kinda loose? I know some people who have started learning how to grow and even set up their own hydroponic systems. All tight gorgeous nuggets. I feel confident their stuff would kick that weed's ass. LoL

And i actually said that my daughter will not be babysitting for either of them (if she gets the kids back) anymore and if they really need someone to just drop them off here.

So i fully expect to be taken advantage of.. ..but fuck I feel so bad for these girls and I would rather them hang out here than be left alone or left with Lord only knows who.

If those kids turn out even half-way decent it'll be thanks to you guys.
I'm not a rich man but if you need anything let me know...
...what you're doing for those kids is the kind of mutual aid that might -just might- see human civilization exist until the 22nd century.

What I dont want is this woman coming over my house and hanging out and all that. She has my phone number now. I dont wanna be sucked into this circus.

Her energy is so draining.

She is talking a lot about how CPS is bullshit and shes working on getting the kids back. I guess shes required to do AA, parenting classes and be employed and have child care for the girls.

It makes me sad. Seriously. I dont think these kids really feel like either of their parents want them :(

We are gonna have to have some strong boundaries because the kids are welcome anytime.....and these parents are the type to kinda leech on and take advantage of people who try to help them.

We will take the kids but we aren't gonna be spotting 20s or giving them cigarettes lol we do what we can.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I honestly don't know... I haven't used "the market" in more than two decades.
It varies by region and whatnot as well.

You say your daughter's 17?
She or one of her friends should be able to tell you just by 'knowing people' from school and such.

I bought and consumed more weed in HS senior year than any time before or since.

True. My daughter doesnt go to public....she does online school. She does have friends though I know a few like weed.

Her boyfriend would probably know. My daughter has no idea. She asked me "is that a lot?" Lol

And it would be really fun to ask him LOL

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
All life would be meaningless.

If your living your best life only to end up in a grave then your the one living a nasty, fruitless life.

If you don’t have hope, you have what? Internet message boards?

Who gets to define "meaning", "nasty", "fruitless", and "hope"?

You?

MBWAhahahahahahahahaha...
<quick breath>
...MUAhahahahahahahahahaha!

Whew.
That was fun. You should do that more often.
With god everything is possible.

I’m not trying to convince you out of being a godless person, more power to you. If that makes you feel superior to somebody like me who does indeed believe in god, I’ll bake you a cake and pray it comes to your house not in pieces this time.

But, if you think we evolved from fish, to gorillas, then into humans, and haven’t evolved into super humans by now or even slightly evolved into something higher in 2022, then that’s on you.

Just remember; god wants you, but he doesn’t need you.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

If your living your best life only to end up in a grave then your the one living a nasty, fruitless life.

You?

<quick breath>

Whew.

I’m not trying to convince you out of being a godless person, more power to you. If that makes you feel superior to somebody like me who does indeed believe in god, I’ll bake you a cake and pray it comes to your house not in pieces this time.

But, if you think we evolved from fish, to gorillas, then into humans, and haven’t evolved into super humans by now or even slightly evolved into something higher in 2022, then that’s on you.

You certainly haven't evolved much since the time you were 11

Master

Site Supporter

You?

<quick breath>

Whew.

And you haven’t gotten any taller since you were 8 years old.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

You?

<quick breath>

Whew.

Did you ever evolve into the use of your own car instead of a bus?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
If that makes you feel superior

Shove that straight up your ass and keep pushing until it tickles your tonsils, you virtue signalling fuckwit. I know I'm not superior to anyone but reading slimy shit like you just posted makes me wonder about that sometimes.

Bring that foolish noise again when I'm the one calling myself a "content creator" or banging on about my "trophy forums" or selling myself as the "savior of the community".

Ell Oh Fuckin' Ell.

Master

Site Supporter

You?

<quick breath>

Whew.

Shove that straight up your ass and keep pushing until it tickles your tonsils, you virtue signalling fuckwit. I know I'm not superior to anyone but reading slimy shit like you just posted makes me wonder about that sometimes.

Bring that foolish noise again when I'm the one calling myself a "content creator" or banging on about my "trophy forums" or selling myself as the "savior of the community".

Ell Oh Fuckin' Ell.
Looks like I touched a nerve.

Vitty, if you seriously don’t believe in god, I’m seriously positive the closer you get to dying the more believing in god becomes a much better investment.

I’ve known more then one person who had a near death experience and they all said the exact same story. If it was a one off, that’s completely different then hearing multiple instances of ppl standing in front of a river amongst loved ones.

Sorry about your penis.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ell Oh Fuckin' Ell.

you still mad about the broken KM mug?

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

You?

<quick breath>

Whew.

Ell Oh Fuckin' Ell.

Vitty, if you seriously don’t believe in god, I’m seriously positive the closer you get to dying the more believing in god becomes a much better investment.

I’ve known more then one person who had a near death experience and they all said the exact same story. If it was a one off, that’s completely different then hearing multiple instances of ppl standing in front of a river amongst loved ones.

Sorry about your penis.
Sorry about your written communication skills.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Blatant stupidity can do that to me sometimes.

Investment? INVESTMENT?!?
Oh the hubris... oh the self-centered hypocrisy!

It's not supposed to be about you though right?
Isn't the whole point that you surrender to that higher power or whatever?
But here you are, talking about it like you're buying an antique or putting money in a 401K.

That's exactly what I meant about your virtue signalling.
It's a sham. A facade. Pure unadulterated lip service.

You'd better hope heaven and hell don't exist, pal, because your alleged savior is reputed to take a dim view of 'proud' mutherfuckers like you.

#smdh

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you still mad about the broken KM mug?

You saw the unpacking vid; did it sound like I've ever been mad about it?

Why don't you and your 'sister' swap places here...
...at least she doesn't post like a brain-damaged toddler.

you still sound mad, punching holes in the drywall mad

and the fact that my sister does not post like a brain-damaged toddler is the reason she does not post here

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blatant stupidity can do that to me sometimes.

Investment? INVESTMENT?!?
Oh the hubris... oh the self-centered hypocrisy!

It's not supposed to be about you though right?
Isn't the whole point that you surrender to that higher power or whatever?
But here you are, talking about it like you're buying an antique or putting money in a 401K.

That's exactly what I meant about your virtue signalling.
It's a sham. A facade. Pure unadulterated lip service.

You'd better hope heaven and hell don't exist, pal, because your alleged savior is reputed to take a dim view of 'proud' mutherfuckers like you.

#smdh

I love how the resident atheist knows the God of the bible better than a professed believer.

It's actually frightening to me to see someone who claims belief have such pride in themselves while trying to taunt someone who doesnt believe.

I think people who act like this (and the television preachers like Copeland and all of that mess) dont REALLY believe, because if they did, they should be terrified of how irreverent and foolish and prideful they are towards God.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jeminus Pacem el fidibus et santi!!!!

20200507T1117-PRIESTS-REASSIGN-605891%20copy.jpg
images

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m an agnostic atheist that enjoys the spiritual virtues of Buddhism.

You need PRIESTS and Christianity!!! Or Islam or Juice!!!! All above these 3 are just hype and not socially accepted.

Hope, you as a white man, come back as a born again Christian and not some mumbo jumbo crap!!!

I will pray for you!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m an agnostic atheist that enjoys the spiritual virtues of Buddhism.

You need PRIESTS and Christianity!!! Or Islam or Juice!!!! All above these 3 are just hype and not socially accepted.

Hope, you as a white man, come back as a born again Christian and not some mumbo jumbo crap!!!

I will pray for you!

Those three must-be-queers are surely thinking of cock in their supplicatory positions! :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont believe in elephants!

That's alright; they still believe in you.

Mostly so they can efficiently avoid you but still...

You sound bitter as an atheist. Still insulting? No proof still?

I bet when you penetrate you boyfriend, you Say „Oh my god!“, right?

Deep inside you believe in god. You are such a lost boy in an mens body.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

When your god was slipping it to Mary do you suppose at the moment of release he started shouting:

"Oh Me! OH Me! OH ME! I'M ANOINTING!"

lulz

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

When your god was slipping it to Mary do you suppose at the moment of release he started shouting:

"Oh Me! OH Me! OH ME! I'M ANOINTING!"

lulz

You sound so bitter. Are you also A wage cucky?

What car do you drive?