Do you morons on the left realize that the "don't say gay" legislation you keep weeping about doesn't even contain the word gay?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So basically Admin thinks sexualizing children under the age of 9 is "neat"

tells you everything you need to know
Yep, they want everyone to accept all the degeneracy they celebrate and they realize you have to start by corrupting the children at the earliest possible age.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Is that a straw man stuffed down your man girdle, or are just one of them chubby boys?
Is that a cock shoved deep down your noodle neck or are you just one of them navy mermaids that likes sucking cock?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Basically admin wants to groom kids and seamongo is hoping he can rape them

gross

If your brain isnt stuck on kids, it’s cock, or both. You’re a perfect fit at the Blue Egg Roll. Herman goes for smallish men, and you fit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a straw man stuffed down your man girdle, or are just one of them chubby boys?
Is that a cock shoved deep down your noodle neck or are you just one of them navy mermaids that likes sucking cock?

I mean listen to the guy
Maybe one day he will be reacquainted with his inner hunchback gay boy.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
maybe one day seamong will stop raping kids and admin will stop sucking cock?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See. Even more. ^^^^^^Stubby is hurt deeply regarding the Disneyland issue.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
basically seadusky is proving he wants children k through 3rd prepped properly for his rape van

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Still crickets on which part of the bill AS IT IS WRITTEN these lib rodents have an issue with tho

cause, frankly, they have no fucking idea what it actually says only that CNN TeeVee person said they should hate it

lemmings

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yep... seadusky is all miffed n shit that children are not being taught that it's ok for guys like him to put his weewee inside them

sick animal

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
if seadusky had his way he'd be having teachers show their children pictures of him with his maggot hanging out while waiting in the close with nothing but a trench coat and some black socks on

what a fucking creeper

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if seadusky had his way he'd be having teachers show their children pictures of him with his maggot hanging out while waiting in the close with nothing but a trench coat and some black socks on

what a fucking creeper

If I had my way, you’d be in jail with other kiddy rapist

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
See what I mean? He knows he wants children learning about sex with creepers like him

it's gonna save him thousands on date rape drugs if they are willing participants instead of abductees

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We all see what you mean. You live in FloriDUH. Lots of kid attractions. You’re a 2 time loser, and maw supports you. Cock and kids. Must be an occupation

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
It's springtime and the flowers are blooming all over Florida.

8966c077e922cf1846f1b81edacfc958

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still crickets on which part of the bill AS IT IS WRITTEN these lib rodents have an issue with tho

cause, frankly, they have no fucking idea what it actually says only that CNN TeeVee person said they should hate it

lemmings

Well they are running with the bullshit that since the bill bans teaching and discussing all adult sexuality and queer theory bullshit, that definately includes convos about homosexuality so it stands.

It becomes the "dont say gay" bill because homosexuality is included.

We can't have any anti PLEASE ASS BOX ME! bills because unless we allow adult staff to sexually and politically groom kindergarteners through 3rd graders ......little Billy wont be allowed to discuss his two moms.

They are manipulating using hysterics and calling upon imaginary circumstances. They didnt read the bill and they dont intend to read the bill....it is a Republican endeavor and that's all they need to know to attack and oppose it.

Parents are not allowed to defend their little ones against sexual and politcal ideologies being shoved on their BABIES. Kinder- 3rd grade are babies.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lemmings

Well they are running with the bullshit that since the bill bans teaching and discussing all adult sexuality and queer theory bullshit, that definately includes convos about homosexuality so it stands.

It becomes the "dont say gay" bill because homosexuality is included.

We can't have any anti PLEASE ASS BOX ME! bills because unless we allow adult staff to sexually and politically groom kindergarteners through 3rd graders ......little Billy wont be allowed to discuss his two moms.

They are manipulating using hysterics and calling upon imaginary circumstances. They didnt read the bill and they dont intend to read the bill....it is a Republican endeavor and that's all they need to know to attack and oppose it.

Parents are not allowed to defend their little ones against sexual and politcal ideologies being shoved on their BABIES. Kinder- 3rd grade are babies.
honestly the bill doesn't go far enough

especially when you have child predators like seamongo lurking about

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
queer theory* LOL!
I heard the textbook was written by the same communist that wrote the Preschool TextBook, CRT For Tiny Tots, your Gran and Grandpa are cruel slave owners, FACT!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
queer theory* LOL!
I heard the textbook was written by the same communist that wrote the Preschool TextBook, CRT For Tiny Tots, your Gran and Grandpa are cruel slave owners, FACT!

How are you like this?

Again I dont get why you guys refuse to listen to others and dont even read anything to see what people are even talking about.

If this stuff wasnt an issue? There wouldnt be so many parents AND teachers who are saying something and come with all the evidence of what is actually being presented in schools.

Are you afraid to be informed on what people have a problem with?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
queer theory* LOL!

How are you like this?

Again I dont get why you guys refuse to listen to others and dont even read anything to see what people are even talking about.

If this stuff wasnt an issue? There wouldnt be so many parents AND teachers who are saying something and come with all the evidence of what is actually being presented in schools.

Are you afraid to be informed on what people have a problem with?

How many 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders are Studying at IU?