Do you morons on the left realize that the "don't say gay" legislation you keep weeping about doesn't even contain the word gay?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nor the word homosexual

that's odd. A bill banning the use of the word gay doesn't even contain the word gay.

lmao... only liberals can be this fucking stupid apparently

Just in case any of you disingenuous asswipe libtards would like to actually read the legislation for yourselves instead of deriving your pureed talking points from leftist propaganda mills

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Here is the second part of that podcast that's unpacking the sexual and race stuff that is penetrating schools for the purpose of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children. It's about PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children into politcal activism.

All his sources can be checked. I know it's long but he does an excellent job and he is going into quee and gender theory and CRT directly from the materials and the academic shit that started all of this.

The transhumanism/matrix shit is really really fucked up. I've noticed more references to transhumanism lately.....so that's already out in the background and is gonna gain more attention as time passes(like the transgender issue did). This podcast doesnt go into that, but you guys should go read about it because it is wild. It's like a sci fi horror. And it's not a conspiracy theory at all....the elites are already discussing it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I rarely use the term gay anyway, I much prefer saying fag, queer or homo.

welll look at yoo (: with that rugged attitude I bet you're a top :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Why is there hay in the background of your photo? Was the pic taken on a farm?

xllololollol.jpg

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Yanno wot vexes me? In my country is illegal to run a red light, but the law against it doesn’t say red light!!!
That’s some tyranny!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yanno wot vexes me? In my country is illegal to run a red light, but the law against it doesn’t say red light!!!
That’s some tyranny!
YUO should move to Florida:

1. Vehicular traffic facing a steady red signal shall stop before entering the crosswalk on the near side of the intersection or, if none, then before entering the intersection and shall remain standing until a green indication is shown

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s some tyranny!

1. Vehicular traffic facing a steady red signal shall stop before entering the crosswalk on the near side of the intersection or, if none, then before entering the intersection and shall remain standing until a green indication is shown

Violation; Traffic Control Device.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s some tyranny!

Are you incapable of reading?
"Except for automatic warning signal lights installed or to be installed at railroad crossings, whenever traffic, including municipal traffic, is controlled by traffic control signals exhibiting different colored lights, or colored lighted arrows, successively one at a time or in combination, only the colors green, red, and yellow shall be used, except for special pedestrian signals carrying a word legend, and the lights shall indicate and apply to drivers of vehicles and pedestrians as follows:"

Maybe Florida is for YUO!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s some tyranny!

"Except for automatic warning signal lights installed or to be installed at railroad crossings, whenever traffic, including municipal traffic, is controlled by traffic control signals exhibiting different colored lights, or colored lighted arrows, successively one at a time or in combination, only the colors green, red, and yellow shall be used, except for special pedestrian signals carrying a word legend, and the lights shall indicate and apply to drivers of vehicles and pedestrians as follows:"

I'm not discussing Florida Law, are you studying to become a Gopnik?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s some tyranny!

You said: "the law against it doesn’t say red light!!!"

Are you becoming Alzheimer's?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s some tyranny!

symptoms_of_stroke_fast_test_infographic__0.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s some tyranny!

I dont think they can help you with Alzheimers but give it a go and report back....if you remember!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Gopmik? A gas station attendant in Russian?
Basically Gopnik are sort of like Russia's version of what England used to call Soccer Hooligans, idle young men hanging and on street corners looking for mischief. Gopnik often like to wear black addidas track suits and they enjoy vodka, a lot.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s some tyranny!

I dont think they can help you with Alzheimers but give it a go and report back....if you remember!
Is there anyone there with you, that could read my post back to you?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone else getting the idea that admin is a spastic gibbering moron?
Whoever told you that packing unneeded extra pounds onto your petite frame is just like working out, lied to you Cupcake Culero.
Whoever told you swallowing sperm would cure your noodle neck lied to you
Are you losing weight? Yeah, I didn't think so either.

philip-de-franco-package.gif
Confusing me with pig oak again?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That’s some tyranny!

So it's not heterosexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! also being banned that bothers you.

It's not being able to use homosexuality to groom kids that bothers you?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Basically admin wants to groom kids and seamongo is hoping he can rape them

gross

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
The neat thing about the Citizens United law is, That a huge company with deep pockets like a Disney, can pour as much money into politics as they want, think about it, lol!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So basically Admin thinks sexualizing children under the age of 9 is "neat"

tells you everything you need to know