Do you morons on the left realize that the "don't say gay" legislation you keep weeping about doesn't even contain the word gay?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So much chaos, confusion and unintended consequences.

277517380_348075607363929_2766300629735894537_n.jpg
Dont worry, I'm sure you'll still be able to shove the tube in your ass, faggit.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
There wasn't anything on the tele last night, and I didn't feel like taking a long walk on the beach under the moonlight (again!) either, So I read all 906 Pages of the Affordable Care Act, and guess what, it don't say Obamacare in it anywhere!

That is all.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There wasn't anything on the tele last night, and I didn't feel like taking a long walk on the beach under the moonlight (again!) either, So I read all 906 Pages of the Affordable Care Act, and guess what, it don't say Obamacare in it anywhere!

That is all.
I just checked your profile and it didnt say anything about you being a faggit yet you suk all that cawk!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Congressional Cognitionist Lauren Boobert wants to raise the minimum age of LGBTQ++ To 21

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
If we killed them all, this wouldnt even be a hot button issue! FACT!
Hey here's an idea, just outlaw them!

'Banning Transgenderism' isn't about discrimination but free speech, says Washburn Republicans chair

Easy peasy, then just load em up on the trains,

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Congressional Cognitionist Lauren Boobert wants to raise the minimum age of LGBTQ++ To 21

'Banning Transgenderism' isn't about discrimination but free speech, says Washburn Republicans chair

Not acceptable. Kill em all like God says.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So much chaos, confusion and unintended consequences.

277517380_348075607363929_2766300629735894537_n.jpg

If any of you read the bill, you would see that "benstraight" wouldnt be compliant either.

You just cannot expose and discuss adult sexuality with 5 to 9 year olds. This should not be a problem for anyone.

The fact that is? Is alarming and shows how nessesary it sadly is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes we know diverse thought and other perspectives is always outrage worthy for leftists.

Another thing you obviously didnt read.

Why is okay to ban women as a sex class but not discuss the gender narrative?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But even yer Bible preached about tolerance towards Transgenders or 'eunuchs' as thy were known back then eh?

But I agree with @Dove that they should get their own legal classification/gender & quit trying to take over the female gender.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm thinking we should start pool over which Author or Sponsor of this Bill has the first gay sex scandal, thoughts, prayers, Kudos, incantations?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But even yer Bible preached about tolerance towards Transgenders or 'eunuchs' as thy were known back then eh?

But I agree with @Dove that they should get their own legal classification/gender & quit trying to take over the female gender.

kill em all

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

kill em all

But what if yer Bible preaches tolerance towards eunuchs (which it does in some passages)... @Lokmar?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm thinking we should start pool over which Author or Sponsor of this Bill has the first gay sex scandal, thoughts, prayers, Kudos, incantations?

Who would even care?

Do you realize you are bitching about something that doesnt even exist?

Its fucking scary that adults will support or oppose a bill without even reading it.

I mean yeah I hope there is a gay sex scandal so we can watch you people freak out and blather about some "hypocrisy" that doesnt even fucking exist.

Unless one of those people has any sort of sex scandal....gay or otherwise....and shares in a fucking classroom of kindergarteners through 3ed graders....it wouldnt mean fuck all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I agree Joe. But the problem is that would be seen as transphobic. If they "self identify" as women, they demand to be included with women.

So there is literally no compromise with these people, no matter how harmful it is to women and girls.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's really disturbing that the establishment is attacking this bill and claiming it's about something it isnt about.....and people will just parrot this without even reading it.

It's a fucking anti PLEASE ASS BOX ME! bill.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We all know Seadusky is yuuuuuuge mad cause florida is protecting children from sex PLEASE ASS BOX ME! predators

Go Florida!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We all know Seadusky is yuuuuuuge mad cause florida is protecting children from sex PLEASE ASS BOX ME! predators

Go Florida!

Like the pic of the photo little girl you posted the other day? Need a refresher?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I agree Joe. But the problem is that would be seen as transphobic. If they "self identify" as women, they demand to be included with women.

So there is literally no compromise with these people, no matter how harmful it is to women and girls.

I was in one of the Safeway stores yesterday in a new building that just opened up. Went to use the can and I notice they now have 3 restrooms instead of 2. One for Men, another women, and one for 'other'.

So whether we realize it or not they're preparing us for this 'Brave New World' which is to come in the future @Dove. I've seen this sort of arrangement in other new bldgs as well

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

kill em all

But what if yer Bible preaches tolerance towards eunuchs (which it does in some passages)... @Lokmar?

Eunuchs arent faggits and trannies, liar. The Bible says execute faggits. I've posted the scriptures over and over.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
SSSSSHhhhhhhShhhhhh

don't say ""gay""

and if you do -- wrap it in double quotes like I did above

Or you'll turn into a pumpkin.

The Florida ""don't say ""gay"""" bill says so

ROTFLAMO!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
But the problem is that would be seen as transphobic. If they "self identify" as women, they demand to be included with women.
I was in one of the Safeway stores yesterday in a new building that just opened up. Went to use the can and I notice they now have 3 restrooms instead of 2. One for Men, another women, and one for 'other'.

Liar @Joe is naive enough to think that the deviant dudes who like to dress up as women and hang out in women's washrooms will use the "Other" washroom.

And that is why I say Liar @Joe is as dumb as a brick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So whether we realize it or not they're preparing us for this 'Brave New World' which is to come in the future @Dove. I've seen this sort of arrangement in other new bldgs as well

Usually places will have a third bathroom called "unisex".

It makes sense to have one, let's say if fathers are out with daughters. Or moms and babies. Or handicapped people who require assistance....so on.

This weird hybrid of 1984 and Brave New World is involving getting rid of the sexual dimorphism of humans. Creating a sort of fluid society that is supposed to be like some collective borg thing.

Look into transhumanism. It sounds like a conspiracy....its not. The goal is to literally turn everyone into basic, gray NPCs with no individual identity. Its John Lennons "Imagine"....the sci fi edition.