Does anyone tell the truth any more

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just what meltdown needed,another spastic politics thread.

Can you people not read or something? I only ask because there is a sub-forum clearly marked `politics`. /shakes head.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just what meltdown needed,another spastic politics thread.

Can you people not read or something? I only ask because there is a sub-forum clearly marked `politics`. /shakes head.
This is beyond politics. Try an ugly deception. Fuck Fox news and the lying bastards that broadcast from that shithole.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is beyond politics. Try an ugly deception. Fuck Fox news and the lying bastards that broadcast from that shithole.
You sit on pineapples and live in Shitsville you decrepit old cunt. I just presumed that you received your “news” via the coconut wire??

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He must have been going for a Yoda theme... then Yoda got a pineapple lodged up his sultana and everything fell to ruin....
Earlier today he said pineapple with a stutter. It was like the mere mention of the fruit made him jittery in antici-p-p-pation!

“P-p-pineapple!”
:GiggleBitch:

94hh.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That old fruit REALLY loves fresh fruit....

(Up his rectum)

For the price of abstaining from the daily insertions, Seamajor could provide the untainted product to a Costa Rican school lunch program and keep 250 kids in dessert for a week.

What a selfish arse!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That old fruit REALLY loves fresh fruit....

(Up his rectum)

For the price of abstaining from the daily insertions, Seamajor could provide the untainted product to a Costa Rican school lunch program and keep 250 kids in dessert for a week.

What a selfish arse!
Man…that pic with the pineapple up his flappy arse was priceless!

:LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Wrap it up old man. I encourage you to quit the forums and stop being an idiot. Most of us are more intelligent than you…and we’re more than happy seeing you die or fucking off! If Bastard Factory is your last resort….you’re half dead already! Lol

Most of you don’t make more than $15 an hour and will be working at McDonalds until you’re 80.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Most of you don’t make more than $15 an hour and will be working at McDonalds until you’re 80.
Löl…try 10x that princess! I make consultation fees of between $100 to $150 an hour…my commissions are in the thousands. That’s the first difference between us… xx

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Löl…try 10x that princess! I make consultation fees of between $100 to $150 an hour…my commissions are in the thousands. That’s the first difference between us… xx
that's quite the E-life you've invented for yourself there :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: where do the panties fit in

figments

Is the truth really important? what really is truth? can one person on this earth say they have been and always will be 100% truthful? perhaps we have dig deep within ourselves for this questions before telling the truth on an internet message board. perhaps the truth is just a figment(s) of imagination in the end.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is the truth really important? what really is truth? can one person on this earth say they have been and always will be 100% truthful? perhaps we have dig deep within ourselves for this questions before telling the truth on an internet message board. perhaps the truth is just a figment(s) of imagination in the end.
Listen mate…business isn’t a reflection of truth! This is a cold hard truth!