g-g-g-g-GET READY BIG DONNY IS COMING BACK IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS
qbl63s.png
yhl978.png
6hgml0.jpg
hdwi5s.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is exactly like all those Armageddonists who repeatedly change the End-of-times dates.

OP
OP
Scrawny The Ghost

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
This is exactly like all those Armageddonists who repeatedly change the End-of-times dates.

Nothing changed, this was predicted long before any of the other so called "predictions"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"The Dimensional Merge, also known as #1218C197, or The Collective Shift by psychic, magic, and "cosmically sensitive" types, or also simply known as The Merge, refers to a controversial and theorized event in which the Real World and fiction as a whole will conjoin together as a result of magic."

Wukb4TA.jpeg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me paraphrase the soft serve turds screeched by Dove:

No one ever says he's going to be reinstated. It's made up by the media *squawk*, the leftists believe what ever the media tells them *squawk*. They can't think for themselves *squawk*.

Squawk, squawk, squawk dumbass. Yes, your side says these types of things and everyone here knows it, gaslighter.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No one ever says he's going to be reinstated. It's made up by the media *squawk*, the leftists believe what ever the media tells them *squawk*. They can't think for themselves *squawk*.

Squawk, squawk, squawk dumbass. Yes, your side says these types of things and everyone here knows it, gaslighter.
Good job not getting the joke, nigger.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Nothing changed, this was predicted long before any of the other so called "predictions"

"The Dimensional Merge, also known as #1218C197, or The Collective Shift by psychic, magic, and "cosmically sensitive" types, or also simply known as The Merge, refers to a controversial and theorized event in which the Real World and fiction as a whole will conjoin together as a result of magic."

Wukb4TA.jpeg

Does your club have a news letter?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good job not getting the joke, nigger.

They are too angry and shitty to get any jokes or even understand sarcasm. Seriously.

Not that I need to point out something we all know lol

They do this stupid fucking shit all the time because their biggest life priority is hating other people. She really thinks she did something there and really think shes so smart....they are too propaganda addled and full of hate to be smart. It's just a nonstop wave of dumb.

They have facts sometimes but their overall lack of wisdom and discernment causes them to fuck up even truthful things. They cannot discern propaganda from reality.....so this thread is WAY above their level.

Hence the very clear observation that the left CANT meme.

They cant really do anything except hate, rage and destroy.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Jovan Pulitzer reckons he's uncovered counterfeit printing based on a Secret Service protocol for the Maricopa County Arizona election, so it's not too far-fetched...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wukb4TA.jpeg

Lmao I forgot about the Howard Dean scream LOL

I swear that was his O face. He got so excited that he came in his pants lol

"We're going to Michigan RRAARRRR!!!" Lol. I was really digging Dean. It's too bad the corporate media has so much influence to destroy any and every candidate who wants to serve the people and these mindless narcissistic media junkies just run with it.

Stupid fucking thing to wreck a whole campaign. But if the establishment hates someone they'll use anything. Including enthusiasm.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A REAL President!!! Not like that fake fucker that called Kyle a white supremacist!!

4906ff5841ba5ecf.png