Dove….

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles still has a adolescent panty obsession. I can’t believe you opened your cunt to that ugly mutt @Dove . Sucked the fuck in! Lol

Dove is quite fetching if we're being honest...

You wouldn't kick her out of your bed for drinking non-alcoholic beverages.
Her head is average and not very attractive in the beautiful sense. Drugs may have taken the toll on her completion. ;)

Cant please everyone but I'm more of a mans kind of woman.

It takes normal levels of testosterone to fully appreciate someone like me.

That's why the gun wielding, out doors pro liberty men adore me and the rest of you just kinda.....well.....tard out.

There was a reason you danced the upscale clubs of NOLA.... Breaky has only pulled birds from Thailand and Bali....
“Breaky” ? We’re not pals!

And most of those dancers weren't biological women but let's not triffle.... :Happy5:
Dude…the only time I was in Bali was after business in Jakarta back in 2000. I had a girlfriend in Java. Use your carrot!

Touchy touchy.... so how many lady boi's tricked you, cowboy? :LOL3:
I don’t do dick…never have. With my looks, women were never a problem. I just had to be mindful of the sperm stealers that wanted to impregnate their gold digging eggs! True story.

:LOL3:

But how many inverted Balinese and Thai man-ginnie pricks have tricked your wedding tackle into walking down their aisles?

Or even skipping joyfully.....

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles still has a adolescent panty obsession. I can’t believe you opened your cunt to that ugly mutt @Dove . Sucked the fuck in! Lol

Her head is average and not very attractive in the beautiful sense. Drugs may have taken the toll on her completion. ;)

That's why the gun wielding, out doors pro liberty men adore me and the rest of you just kinda.....well.....tard out.

There was a reason you danced the upscale clubs of NOLA.... Breaky has only pulled birds from Thailand and Bali....

And most of those dancers weren't biological women but let's not triffle.... :Happy5:
Dude…the only time I was in Bali was after business in Jakarta back in 2000. I had a girlfriend in Java. Use your carrot!

I don’t do dick…never have. With my looks, women were never a problem. I just had to be mindful of the sperm stealers that wanted to impregnate their gold digging eggs! True story.

But how many inverted Balinese and Thai man-ginnie pricks have tricked your wedding tackle into walking down their aisles?

DD your gender_bending obsession is wild. No wonder you have a token wife. Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dove is hot and was smoking hot in her younger days.

Bali-point is just upset she's a biological woman and she also finds him repulsive.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No yuo, cowboi!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No yuo, cowboi!
What a cop_out! Bring out the beast! Lol…nigga please! :LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bali-point is just upset she's a biological woman and she also finds him repulsive.
Not at all. I’ve seen that geeky face back when it was relatively drug-free. It’s no oil painting. Even @Biggie Smiles tapped it, albeit 3.5k definitively! Lol

Yeah, nah....she showed me her portfolio.

Hawt....

Out of your reach now or then.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Damn! Breaktard be havin the biggest MELTPWN3D! I've seen in a decade! :Sad:

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

I normally only get disturbing shit like this in private messages from alter accounts on socail media.

I guess it's been a while so it was time :D
I’m trolling you silly tart! Lol

Trying to, at least.

You know the goal is typically driving your target over the edge.

Not racing them to the edge and flying way off it before they even knew there was a race......js.
How many liberal idiots around here drove themselves to get banned over their lust to get at me to no avail?

lolz
Go sniff a child’s panties pervert!
are you mad panty sniffer?

wanna discuss your impotent rage in the shoutbox?

lolz
Children’s panties wrapped around your head! Lol
meanwhile YOU admitted to sniffing your daughter's panties when she was a child

do you drink her urine too you sickening degenerate?

I really shouldnt have blabbed such intimate details of my life like my bees wax food wraps I just bought.

I literally just ordered more of those lol.

Bees wax food wrap sniffa!!!

PWNED!!!

All your base belong to me!
Hey…yoo blocked me you queer cunt! I paid for your membership here and yoo blocked me! Lolol…bring out the beast. Fucking little weasel. SumCunt thinks you’re a faggot DD.

I made a donation and chatted with @Bastard Factory about my status, I blocked you because you're acting like a deranged douchenozzle, I'm married to a human so there's no fucking little weasels, and sc'T would tell me whatever he's thinking and that has never come up.

Anything else, Brain Fog?
I paid for your membership you lying little rat. You still owe me a beer for that, but you can shove it up your arse!

You might have made a donation but it wasn't a membership securing one.

You're foggin' in the noggin.... :Popcorn:

He is pretty far out there.

Have you noticed a certain group of people that tend to have really delusional versions of everything?
That narrative of yours is quite apparent. Dove…you’re not attractive. Deal with it.

I'm pretty attractive Break. You seem pretty desperate to offend.

It's kinda funny you actually think you can rate MY attractiveness and be taken seriously though.

This is how generic you are. You are being confronted with a mouthy female who is smarter than you. So you automatically rely on gender stereotypes to try to insult me.

But as I said, I'm more of a mans woman. You need normal levels of testosterone to appreciate me.

And you need a triple digit IQ to insult me.

I'm afraid you dont impress me in the slightest, so you may as well give up this pitiful shaming attempt and go study an insult generator for some better ideas.

I mean.....I just view you as really dumb. If you were not dumb, your insults would be better. You are just leaking blood all in the water. Pretty soon fuckhead Flynn is gonna bust in and rage spam about shit that happened ten years ago because he has been praying for someone to come along on his side and turn his single digit into two.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Not at all. I’ve seen that geeky face back when it was relatively drug-free. It’s no oil painting. Even @Biggie Smiles tapped it, albeit 3.5k definitively! Lol

Hawt....

Each to their own. It’s short and butterfaced, almost greasy in fact. Not an attractive package.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

I normally only get disturbing shit like this in private messages from alter accounts on socail media.

Trying to, at least.

Not racing them to the edge and flying way off it before they even knew there was a race......js.
How many liberal idiots around here drove themselves to get banned over their lust to get at me to no avail?

lolz

lolz

I really shouldnt have blabbed such intimate details of my life like my bees wax food wraps I just bought.

PWNED!!!

Hey…yoo blocked me you queer cunt! I paid for your membership here and yoo blocked me! Lolol…bring out the beast. Fucking little weasel. SumCunt thinks you’re a faggot DD.

I made a donation and chatted with @Bastard Factory about my status, I blocked you because you're acting like a deranged douchenozzle, I'm married to a human so there's no fucking little weasels, and sc'T would tell me whatever he's thinking and that has never come up.

I paid for your membership you lying little rat. You still owe me a beer for that, but you can shove it up your arse!

Have you noticed a certain group of people that tend to have really delusional versions of everything?
That narrative of yours is quite apparent. Dove…you’re not attractive. Deal with it.

It's kinda funny you actually think you can rate MY attractiveness and be taken seriously though.

This is how generic you are. You are being confronted with a mouthy female who is smarter than you. So you automatically rely on gender stereotypes to try to insult me.

But as I said, I'm more of a mans woman. You need normal levels of testosterone to appreciate me.

I'm afraid you dont impress me in the slightest, so you may as well give up this pitiful shaming attempt and go study an insult generator for some better ideas.

I mean.....I just view you as really dumb. If you were not dumb, your insults would be better. You are just leaking blood all in the water. Pretty soon fuckhead Flynn is gonna bust in and rage spam about shit that happened ten years ago because he has been praying for someone to come along on his side and turn his single digit into two.
No…you’re not attractive. And you’re a mental calamity. How many cats do you have again? Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hawt....

I like how he says "even Biggie". Like he is anything but several rungs below Big.

Pretty out of his reach on that one as well lulz.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hawt....

I like how he says "even Biggie". Like he is anything but several rungs below Big.

You lowered your standards there gurl. But then again, Poofter put his dick into you too. That flesh pocket of yours sure did the rounds with the fucklies! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

No…you’re not attractive. And you’re a mental calamity. How many cats do you have again? Lol

Oh I definately am.

And look at you about to whine about it lol.

Break I'd laugh in your face. You wouldnt even be able to talk to me in real life with your piss breath whatever the fuck you do.

And if you were smart enough to actually insult one of us. ......we wouldnt be having this convo. So that's even worse. The desperation and the low intelligence. Uhg.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

Oh I definately am.

Break I'd laugh in your face. You wouldnt even be able to talk to me in real life with your piss breath whatever the fuck you do.

And if you were smart enough to actually insult one of us. ......we wouldnt be having this convo. So that's even worse. The desperation and the low intelligence. Uhg.
I don’t think that you need to be laughing given your track record sunshine. I’ve seen you at your embarrassing worst. Need I remind you of your drug-fuelled haze a few years prior you nutter? Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hawt....

You lowered your standards there gurl. But then again, Poofter put his dick into you too. That flesh pocket of yours sure did the rounds with the fucklies! Lol

Big is far above you. Smarter. Better looking. Funnier. Confident. Probably has more money.

A good indication of a woman is out of your reach? If she was ever with Big.

Save this bizzare simping routine for Oak and Murd because I definately do not lack male attention at all. You seem to be good with the livestock.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hawt....

Big is far above you. Smarter. Better looking. Funnier. Confident. Probably has more money.

A good indication of a woman is out of your reach? If she was ever with Big.

Save this bizzare simping routine for Oak and Murd because I definately do not lack male attention at all. You seem to be good with the livestock.
Oh my God! Keep up that comedy butter face! :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

Oh I definately am.

I don’t think that you need to be laughing given your track record sunshine. I’ve seen you at your embarrassing worst. Need I remind you of your drug-fuelled haze a few years prior you nutter? Lol

Oh no.....another unhinged drunk on the net is gonna repeat stupid shit in my direction.

Here comes the BIG GUNS!! Muh TRACK RECORD.

****faaart*****

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

Oh I definately am.

Oh no.....another unhinged drunk on the net is gonna repeat stupid shit in my direction.

Here comes the BIG GUNS!! Muh TRACK RECORD.

****faaart*****
Lol…don’t tell me that you live in fucking Michigan??? :LOL3: