Dove….

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The Fivehead Flynn Consortium is like a 6 pack of generic beer on your beer can collectibles shelves with one can removed and sampled twenty years ago but you spat it out, the flavour was so dull and uninspiring...

But you keep those black and white cans there just to say you have them in your collection. Plus they're great for hanging shit on people at your house parties...

Okay.

Bottom line is you inadvertently burned Dovey as she swears up and down 8 Mile that I'm Martini.

Good job DD!

Any more shitty insights you'd like share Mrs. Suck?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The Fivehead Flynn Consortium is like a 6 pack of generic beer on your beer can collectibles shelves with one can removed and sampled twenty years ago but you spat it out, the flavour was so dull and uninspiring...

But you keep those black and white cans there just to say you have them in your collection. Plus they're great for hanging shit on people at your house parties...

Okay.

Bottom line is you inadvertently burned Dovey as she swears up and down 8 Mile that I'm Martini.

Good job DD!

Ok, Ramesh...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dove is hot and was smoking hot in her younger days.

Bali-point is just upset she's a biological woman and she also finds him repulsive.
Not at all. I’ve seen that geeky face back when it was relatively drug-free. It’s no oil painting. Even @Biggie Smiles tapped it, albeit 3.5k definitively! Lol

Yeah, nah....she showed me her portfolio.

Hawt....

Out of your reach now or then.
Each to their own. It’s short and butterfaced, almost greasy in fact. Not an attractive package.

She's a fucking Mexican/Puerto Rican slut. What did you expect? The dumbass defends Nazi's, yet she's a Republican on welfare benefits who is a minority.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Puerto Rican too? Jesus…no wonder @Biggie Smiles managed to tap it. Fuck…imagine the stench of them two banging away! Lolol

Dunno where you tards get your Intel.... :LOL3:

Shhhhhh. I had a whole I bedroom I got evicted from. And I'm Puerto Rican.

It's like some demented role play.

How about your idiotic assertion that God is actually "male?"

You fucking ignorant tard.

Let me give you a lesson on man made religion.

You see God is neither a "male" nor "female." You're too uneducated to realize when the spirit of God came into those who wrote the bible that it was a time where "males" were the head of households and women were relegated to supporting roles. At that time to get people to believe the word of God, they wrote it to fit in the cultural majority.

An enitity like God who is omnipotent isn't defined by gender but by faith. You'd know this if you knew what the fuck you were talking about. God is a symbol of rebirth and grace. God isn't wearing pants and a shirt you dirt sucking retard. God is an intangible work of forgiveness and love. Something you have yet to fully grasp.

Don't even get me started on your click and paste theories about "tongues."

You are truly fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Okay.

Good job DD!

Ok, Ramesh...

Hey DD, how the fuck do you fuck up a troll using a voice modulator?

Who were you trying to catfish?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dove is hot and was smoking hot in her younger days.

Bali-point is just upset she's a biological woman and she also finds him repulsive.
Not at all. I’ve seen that geeky face back when it was relatively drug-free. It’s no oil painting. Even @Biggie Smiles tapped it, albeit 3.5k definitively! Lol

Yeah, nah....she showed me her portfolio.

Hawt....

Out of your reach now or then.
Each to their own. It’s short and butterfaced, almost greasy in fact. Not an attractive package.

She's a fucking Mexican/Puerto Rican slut. What did you expect? The dumbass defends Nazi's, yet she's a Republican on welfare benefits who is a minority.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Puerto Rican too? Jesus…no wonder @Biggie Smiles managed to tap it. Fuck…imagine the stench of them two banging away! Lolol

Dunno where you tards get your Intel.... :LOL3:

Shhhhhh. I had a whole I bedroom I got evicted from. And I'm Puerto Rican.

It's like some demented role play.

How about your idiotic assertion that God is actually "male?"

You fucking ignorant tard.

tf;dr

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Okay.

Good job DD!

Ok, Ramesh...

Hey DD, how the fuck do you fuck up a troll using a voice modulator?

Who were you trying to catfish?

tf;dr

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah. DD.

I wouldn't want to read the truth either. That's something you and Theology Major Dovey have in common.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
IMG_0039.JPG

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They are both gonna go on racist rants now?

When leftiods feel empowered. They spew racism.

So now you're the only one that gets to rant? How come Breakfall can't "rant" like your useless ass? See. You are a fucking retard. You prove this on a daily basis, which is why you have to use your nasty dick to attract these desperate fucks out here.

Because no one actually reads you.

That's why. No one gives a fuck. You're fucking stupid.
Oi dopey…you’re a bore. At Flynn spits with some venom. You carry on with the same mindless drivel daily. Living with you would be a precise chore!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So now you're the only one that gets to rant? How come Breakfall can't "rant" like your useless ass? See. You are a fucking retard. You prove this on a daily basis, which is why you have to use your nasty dick to attract these desperate fucks out here.

Oi dopey…you’re a bore. At Flynn spits with some venom. You carry on with the same mindless drivel daily. Living with you would be a precise chore!

Have you seen a picture of the tard she allegedly is still married to?

He looks like a fucking wanker too.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Stay away from cheap alcohol you fucking Yank! Lol

I'm trying but Flynn keeps following me....
Everything you do seems to be on the skint! Reminds me of my college days.

I'm frugal where it counts.
You’re almost an adult that doesn’t need to live on the poverty line. Get a fucking job and earn a decent living. Fucking scab. I even had to pay for your membership here at Bastard fucking Factory. What a fucking cheap skate!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She’s a token wife. This cross-dressing buffoon has her for keeping up appearances only. Lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

She’s a token wife. This cross-dressing buffoon has her for keeping up appearances only. Lol

I'll dm you a picture of the stupid fuck that allegedly took her back. I swear to god he looks like he's on smack too.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You’re almost an adult that doesn’t need to live on the poverty line. Get a fucking job and earn a decent living. Fucking scab. I even had to pay for your membership here at Bastard fucking Factory. What a fucking cheap skate!

We've been drawing on savings since the lockdowns and mandates started.

...and you didn't pay for my membership, spanky...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah. Your broke ass had Breakfall pay for your membership here.
The clown has the hide to deny it too. Fucking hell. Another BF biatch in the making! Lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So you sucked his dick? Were you Freud or DD at the time?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ummm….no and yes I did pay for your membership you little snitch!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah. Your broke ass had Breakfall pay for your membership here.
The clown has the hide to deny it too. Fucking hell. Another BF biatch in the making! Lol

I'm pretty sure that he ghostwrites for her as well from time to time.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So you sucked his dick? Were you Freud or DD?
Dinky Di all the way…and the coloured girls went, “do-da-dooo-da-doo….”
:LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

So you sucked his dick? Were you Freud or DD at the time?

tf;dr