Dove….

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Damn! Breaktard be havin the biggest MELTPWN3D! I've seen in a decade! :Sad:

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

I normally only get disturbing shit like this in private messages from alter accounts on socail media.

I guess it's been a while so it was time :D
I’m trolling you silly tart! Lol

Trying to, at least.

You know the goal is typically driving your target over the edge.

Not racing them to the edge and flying way off it before they even knew there was a race......js.
How many liberal idiots around here drove themselves to get banned over their lust to get at me to no avail?

lolz
Go sniff a child’s panties pervert!
are you mad panty sniffer?

wanna discuss your impotent rage in the shoutbox?

lolz
Children’s panties wrapped around your head! Lol
meanwhile YOU admitted to sniffing your daughter's panties when she was a child

do you drink her urine too you sickening degenerate?

I really shouldnt have blabbed such intimate details of my life like my bees wax food wraps I just bought.

I literally just ordered more of those lol.

Bees wax food wrap sniffa!!!

PWNED!!!

All your base belong to me!
Hey…yoo blocked me you queer cunt! I paid for your membership here and yoo blocked me! Lolol…bring out the beast. Fucking little weasel. SumCunt thinks you’re a faggot DD.
:LOL3:

I made a donation and chatted with @Bastard Factory about my status, I blocked you because you're acting like a deranged douchenozzle, I'm married to a human so there's no fucking little weasels, and sc'T would tell me whatever he's thinking and that has never come up.

Anything else, Brain Fog?
I paid for your membership you lying little rat. You still owe me a beer for that, but you can shove it up your arse!

You might have made a donation but it wasn't a membership securing one.

You're foggin' in the noggin.... :Popcorn:

He is pretty far out there.

Have you noticed a certain group of people that tend to have really delusional versions of everything?
That narrative of yours is quite apparent. Dove…you’re not attractive. Deal with it.

I'm pretty attractive Break. You seem pretty desperate to offend.

It's kinda funny you actually think you can rate MY attractiveness and be taken seriously though.

This is how generic you are. You are being confronted with a mouthy female who is smarter than you. So you automatically rely on gender stereotypes to try to insult me.

But as I said, I'm more of a mans woman. You need normal levels of testosterone to appreciate me.

And you need a triple digit IQ to insult me.

I'm afraid you dont impress me in the slightest, so you may as well give up this pitiful shaming attempt and go study an insult generator for some better ideas.

I mean.....I just view you as really dumb. If you were not dumb, your insults would be better. You are just leaking blood all in the water. Pretty soon fuckhead Flynn is gonna bust in and rage spam about shit that happened ten years ago because he has been praying for someone to come along on his side and turn his single digit into two.

You rang?

No. You're not fucking smart. I see that you're again bragging about allegedly being "smarter" than someone? Care to contradict yourself again? Even moron Breakfall knows you're full of shit.

Nice try cunt. I don't need anyone to trounce your 3 watt locust sized brain, which is why you run from me all the fucking time. I know this and so does EVERYONE ELSE. You are the one being the real hypocrite. You may be able to out bluff Gallium about your overall intelligence but I show you just how fucking dumb you are. You've plagiarized my work, you've tried accusing me of being everyone under the bloody fucking sun and you've been proven a fraud when it comes to your political "beliefs" which change more that your unproven bleetings about who I really fucking am.

Run, Forrest, run!!!

That's all you do is run from me. Notice how you and your man-bitches show up after you think I've left. Yeah, you guys are sooooo tough that you tuck tail and run and only come out when you can try and overwhelm one single poster with your pathetic posts about jack fucking shit.

The smartest thing you've done was be scarce when I'm around. Keep that up coward. That IS the smartest choice you've made in a while. I'll understand if you choose to ignore this too.

Retarded cunt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

I normally only get disturbing shit like this in private messages from alter accounts on socail media.

Trying to, at least.

Not racing them to the edge and flying way off it before they even knew there was a race......js.
How many liberal idiots around here drove themselves to get banned over their lust to get at me to no avail?

lolz

lolz

I really shouldnt have blabbed such intimate details of my life like my bees wax food wraps I just bought.

PWNED!!!

Hey…yoo blocked me you queer cunt! I paid for your membership here and yoo blocked me! Lolol…bring out the beast. Fucking little weasel. SumCunt thinks you’re a faggot DD.

I made a donation and chatted with @Bastard Factory about my status, I blocked you because you're acting like a deranged douchenozzle, I'm married to a human so there's no fucking little weasels, and sc'T would tell me whatever he's thinking and that has never come up.

I paid for your membership you lying little rat. You still owe me a beer for that, but you can shove it up your arse!

Have you noticed a certain group of people that tend to have really delusional versions of everything?
That narrative of yours is quite apparent. Dove…you’re not attractive. Deal with it.

It's kinda funny you actually think you can rate MY attractiveness and be taken seriously though.

This is how generic you are. You are being confronted with a mouthy female who is smarter than you. So you automatically rely on gender stereotypes to try to insult me.

But as I said, I'm more of a mans woman. You need normal levels of testosterone to appreciate me.

I'm afraid you dont impress me in the slightest, so you may as well give up this pitiful shaming attempt and go study an insult generator for some better ideas.

I mean.....I just view you as really dumb. If you were not dumb, your insults would be better. You are just leaking blood all in the water. Pretty soon fuckhead Flynn is gonna bust in and rage spam about shit that happened ten years ago because he has been praying for someone to come along on his side and turn his single digit into two.
No…you’re not attractive. And you’re a mental calamity. How many cats do you have again? Lol

Oh I definately am.

And look at you about to whine about it lol.

Break I'd laugh in your face. You wouldnt even be able to talk to me in real life with your piss breath whatever the fuck you do.

And if you were smart enough to actually insult one of us. ......we wouldnt be having this convo. So that's even worse. The desperation and the low intelligence. Uhg.
I don’t think that you need to be laughing given your track record sunshine. I’ve seen you at your embarrassing worst. Need I remind you of your drug-fuelled haze a few years prior you nutter? Lol

Oh no.....another unhinged drunk on the net is gonna repeat stupid shit in my direction.

Here comes the BIG GUNS!! Muh TRACK RECORD.

****faaart*****
Lol…don’t tell me that you live in fucking Michigan??? :LOL3:

A place you apparently just heard about.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

You rang?

No. You're not fucking smart. I see that you're again bragging about allegedly being "smarter" than someone? Care to contradict yourself again? Even moron Breakfall knows you're full of shit.

Nice try cunt. I don't need anyone to trounce your 3 watt locust sized brain, which is why you run from me all the fucking time. I know this and so does EVERYONE ELSE. You are the one being the real hypocrite. You may be able to out bluff Gallium about your overall intelligence but I show you just how fucking dumb you are. You've plagiarized my work, you've tried accusing me of being everyone under the bloody fucking sun and you've been proven a fraud when it comes to your political "beliefs" which change more that your unproven bleetings about who I really fucking am.

Run, Forrest, run!!!

That's all you do is run from me. Notice how you and your man-bitches show up after you think I've left. Yeah, you guys are sooooo tough that you tuck tail and run and only come out when you can try and overwhelm one single poster with your pathetic posts about jack fucking shit.

The smartest thing you've done was be scarce when I'm around. Keep that up coward. That IS the smartest choice you've made in a while. I'll understand if you choose to ignore this too.

Retarded cunt.

tf;dr

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dove is hot and was smoking hot in her younger days.

Bali-point is just upset she's a biological woman and she also finds him repulsive.
Not at all. I’ve seen that geeky face back when it was relatively drug-free. It’s no oil painting. Even @Biggie Smiles tapped it, albeit 3.5k definitively! Lol

Yeah, nah....she showed me her portfolio.

Hawt....

Out of your reach now or then.
Each to their own. It’s short and butterfaced, almost greasy in fact. Not an attractive package.

She's a fucking Mexican/Puerto Rican slut. What did you expect? The dumbass defends Nazi's, yet she's a Republican on welfare benefits who is a minority.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

You rang?

Run, Forrest, run!!!

Retarded cunt.

tf;dr

Holy fuck I didnt even see that until you quoted it.

Fucking hell :LOL3:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

No…you’re not attractive. And you’re a mental calamity. How many cats do you have again? Lol

Oh I definately am.

Break I'd laugh in your face. You wouldnt even be able to talk to me in real life with your piss breath whatever the fuck you do.

And if you were smart enough to actually insult one of us. ......we wouldnt be having this convo. So that's even worse. The desperation and the low intelligence. Uhg.
I don’t think that you need to be laughing given your track record sunshine. I’ve seen you at your embarrassing worst. Need I remind you of your drug-fuelled haze a few years prior you nutter? Lol

Oh no.....another unhinged drunk on the net is gonna repeat stupid shit in my direction.

****faaart*****

That town is apparently the arse_end of the states! Fucking debauchery-addled mindless buffoons reside dere! Lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

You rang?

Run, Forrest, run!!!

Retarded cunt.

tf;dr

Holy fuck I didnt even see that until you quoted it.

Fucking hell :LOL3:

Maybe you can start plagiarizing me again welfare momma?

Retard!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bali-point is just upset she's a biological woman and she also finds him repulsive.
Not at all. I’ve seen that geeky face back when it was relatively drug-free. It’s no oil painting. Even @Biggie Smiles tapped it, albeit 3.5k definitively! Lol

Hawt....

Each to their own. It’s short and butterfaced, almost greasy in fact. Not an attractive package.

She's a fucking Mexican/Puerto Rican slut. What did you expect? The dumbass defends Nazi's, yet she's a Republican on welfare benefits who is a minority.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Puerto Rican too? Jesus…no wonder @Biggie Smiles managed to tap it. Fuck…imagine the stench of them two banging away! Lolol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

Oh I definately am.

****faaart*****

That town is apparently the arse_end of the states! Fucking debauchery-addled mindless buffoons reside dere! Lol

She got evicted from a 1 bedroom apartment that was only $100 per month in the great state of Michigan.

Larf!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

Oh I definately am.

****faaart*****

It isnt a town, Break.

Have you heard of Detroit? That's a city in Michigan. One of a few cities....buts it's pretty well known.

Maybe you should take a few minutes and use some google or something before you ....you know.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hawt....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Puerto Rican too? Jesus…no wonder @Biggie Smiles managed to tap it. Fuck…imagine the stench of them two banging away! Lolol

Actually, picture a half spic half Puerto Rican crackhead being mounted by a greasy Hobbit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hawt....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dunno where you tards get your Intel.... :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They are both gonna go on racist rants now?

When leftiods feel empowered. They spew racism.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

You rang?

Run, Forrest, run!!!

Retarded cunt.

tf;dr

You're another spamming fuckwit that runs.

tf;r is code for, "DD is a mega bitch."

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

Oh I definately am.

****faaart*****

It isnt a town, Break.

Have you heard of Detroit? That's a city in Michigan. One of a few cities....buts it's pretty well known.

Maybe you should take a few minutes and use some google or something before you ....you know.
That town sucks nearly harder than Chicago blows. Your other ex was banging on about Chicago being a tough town! Fucking piss and wind. :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hawt....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dunno where you tards get your Intel.... :LOL3:

Shhhhhh. I had a whole I bedroom I got evicted from. And I'm Puerto Rican.

It's like some demented role play.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

Oh I definately am.

****faaart*****

It isnt a town, Break.

You'll have to explain to him in simple terms like "u no have teh motorz for stralian car fer deecadesz if noez michiganz"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So now you're the only one that gets to rant? How come Breakfall can't "rant" like your useless ass? See. You are a fucking retard. You prove this on a daily basis, which is why you have to use your nasty dick to attract these desperate fucks out here.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

You rang?

Run, Forrest, run!!!

Retarded cunt.

tf;dr

Pot meet Kettle....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

You rang?

Run, Forrest, run!!!

Retarded cunt.

tf;dr

No one "runs", Flynn.

You are just a really boring and shitty poster. People find you dull and....boring. And unhinged.

It's okay. Maybe sink the blade tonight instead of just counting to two over and over again.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

You rang?

Run, Forrest, run!!!

Retarded cunt.

tf;dr

Pot meet Kettle....

More like DD got donkey punched...again. Even Seamajor drags your wannabe female ass around the forums...

Idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So now you're the only one that gets to rant? How come Breakfall can't "rant" like your useless ass? See. You are a fucking retard. You prove this on a daily basis, which is why you have to use your nasty dick to attract these desperate fucks out here.

Because no one actually reads you.

That's why. No one gives a fuck. You're fucking stupid.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

You rang?

Run, Forrest, run!!!

Retarded cunt.

tf;dr

Pot meet Kettle....

More like DD got donkey punched...again. Even Seamajor drags your wannabe female ass around the forums...

Idiot.

Ok, Farook....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

You rang?

Run, Forrest, run!!!

Retarded cunt.

tf;dr

No one "runs", Flynn.

You are just a really boring and shitty poster. People find you dull and....boring. And unhinged.

It's okay. Maybe sink the blade tonight instead of just counting to two over and over again.

Sure, Dovey. If I'm so "shitty" then why are you plagiarizing my work dummy?

Yeah. That's what I thought. What? You couldn't get anyone to ghostwrite for you anymore?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

RETARD!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Because no one actually reads you.

That's why. No one gives a fuck. You're fucking stupid.

ERRRR...you do. And you know it as you allude to what I've posted AND you've openly plagiarized one of my posts.

Care to try again slut?

BWAAAAAAABWAAAAAAA!!!!!

Retard!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's a bit much.

Just a bit.

Trying to, at least.

lolz

lolz

PWNED!!!

You rang?

Run, Forrest, run!!!

Retarded cunt.

tf;dr

Pot meet Kettle....

Idiot.

Ok, Farook....

Okay DD.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The Fivehead Flynn Consortium is like a 6 pack of generic beer on your beer can collectibles shelves with one can removed and sampled twenty years ago but you spat it out, the flavour was so dull and uninspiring...

But you keep those black and white cans there just to say you have them in your collection. Plus they're great for hanging shit on people at your house parties...