Dove? Did you really fuck Murdock?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I ain't gonna lie.. I did feel kind of bad for the couple of photoshops I did of him, cuz he got so upset over it LOL.. I still to this day, don't know why he ever took his picture and made it his AVI??? :facepalm:

Pockmarked Pearlman LMFAO.... it wasn't exactly a flattering pic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Arab women aren't for me, Lotty. Feminism has fucked up a lot of western women though, not all of course, but enough. Why do you think it's so common for men to look further afield these days?

Because men are chicken shits who are afraid of women who are intelligent and independent.
Sometimes a man wants a home cooked meal with no ball busting.

Is that so terrible???

Sometimes a woman wants a home cooked meal

That's your job, Missy!
The fuck it is, incel!
@deport_liberals , you confused, bro?
Your poast was uncharacteristically hostile towards our friend.

I always feel hostile toward anyone who tries to tell me that cooking is my job. No. Sorry. When a woman goes to work and earns a paycheck, cooking is not her job anymore than it is the man's job. FACT.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Arab women aren't for me, Lotty. Feminism has fucked up a lot of western women though, not all of course, but enough. Why do you think it's so common for men to look further afield these days?

Because men are chicken shits who are afraid of women who are intelligent and independent.

Is that so terrible???

That's your job, Missy!
The fuck it is, incel!

I always feel hostile toward anyone who tries to tell me that cooking is my job. No. Sorry. When a woman goes to work and earns a paycheck, cooking is not her job anymore than it is the man's job. FACT.
If they both work then it's both their jobs

correct?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Is that so terrible???

That's your job, Missy!
The fuck it is, incel!

Nobody has claimed otherwise. I've said all along that if both partners work, then cooking and cleaning should be a joint effort.

See why you have a rep for being uptight and highly strung? You struggle to take a joke.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that so terrible???

That's your job, Missy!
The fuck it is, incel!

Nobody has claimed otherwise. I've said all along that if both partners work, then cooking and cleaning should be a joint effort.

See why you have a rep for being uptight and highly strung? You struggle to take a joke.

Oh, wow. I'm so sorry I didn't laugh at that very original and delightful "joke."

And, of course, in your uptight and sexist little brain, my response wasn't a joke as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus......you believe that if a man is stereotypically feminine enough, he must be a transwoman. Have a "girl brain" or "girl soul". And the same if girls and woman are masculine....they must be men.

These are reasons given by the trans doctrine.

It's the fucking epitome of sexism.

And you call Aryan sexist because he espoused a traditional value? That's interesting.

So you are fine with biological men wearing womanhood like a costume and performing some hypersexual, male fantasy of femininity.....to the extent of using their male priviledge to invade our entire being, place in society and spaces were women and girls are vulnerable......as long no one says "get in the kitchen and make me a sammich"? You are willing to change MY identity (calling me a "cis woman") to accommodate these sexist invaders and fetishists...but Aryans comment about cooking is sexist.

Have I got that right?

Oh man. That is some first world thinking if there ever was.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus......you believe that if a man is stereotypically feminine enough, he must be a transwoman. Have a "girl brain" or "girl soul". And the same if girls and woman are masculine....they must be men.

And you call Aryan sexist because he espoused a traditional value? That's interesting.

So you are fine with biological men wearing womanhood like a costume and performing some hypersexual, male fantasy of femininity.....to the extent of using their male priviledge to invade our entire being, place in society and spaces were women and girls are vulnerable......as long no one says "get in the kitchen and make me a sammich"? You are willing to change MY identity (calling me a "cis woman") to accommodate these sexist invaders and fetishists...but Aryans comment about cooking is sexist.

Have I got that right?

That bitch 100% cannot take a joke and has zero sense of humour.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I do recall the last time people even bothered to write "Flames" was the final PYP contest at Third rail.

Painfully untrue.

You're designating that a Flame has to be some sort of long winded diatribe.

There were those in the past who could have made a living as a comedy writer. Cunt, Orange, Toe, The Jew, Poofer (to an extent) to name a few. You yourself used to write quite eloquently. There were though (and still are) the other type of Flamer who can destroy a scroll bomb with a sharp, witty sentence or paragraph.

All I'm saying is that writing on a forum should be fun and instead of bland imnsults people should remember that this is a humourous game. Now it's more like reading an X rated womens magazine with a mass menstration flooding threads.

Please try to be funny people. You're getting boring.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do recall the last time people even bothered to write "Flames" was the final PYP contest at Third rail.

Painfully untrue.

There were those in the past who could have made a living as a comedy writer. Cunt, Orange, Toe, The Jew, Poofer (to an extent) to name a few. You yourself used to write quite eloquently. There were though (and still are) the other type of Flamer who can destroy a scroll bomb with a sharp, witty sentence or paragraph.

All I'm saying is that writing on a forum should be fun and instead of bland imnsults people should remember that this is a humourous game. Now it's more like reading an X rated womens magazine with a mass menstration flooding threads.

Are you speaking about "content"?

As KM and cunty already said, people can't be arsed doing podcasts, humor stories and "writing" just to have a bunch of Benzo's slap their sagging nut sacks and scream, "FAGGOT!". That's like a comedian putting on a show at a Nursing home where you have half the audience asleep or shitting themselves.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Girl brains and girl souls among effeminate men are really a thing, Dove

Or how else do you explain a boy's deliberate decision to join the branch of military which will essentially trap him in a tube of steel & wiring with thousands of sweaty men for years at a time?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Girl brains and girl souls among effeminate men are really a thing, Dove

Or how else do you explain a boy's deliberate decision to join the branch of military which will essentially trap him in a tube of steel & wiring with thousands of sweaty men for years at a time?

It's a fetish. It's not a real thing. It's a disorder if its dysphoria and a fetish when it's not dysphoria.

Either way there isnt one single fucking thing that makes me a woman outside of my biology. Gender isnt REAL. It's a construct.

So sure yeah let's chuck womens rights in the trash because men wanna feel pretty.

The whole thing is literally rooted in dogmatic SEXISM. You cannot support that shit and NOT be completely sexist.

Js.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Painfully untrue.

As KM and cunty already said, people can't be arsed doing podcasts, humor stories and "writing" just to have a bunch of Benzo's slap their sagging nut sacks and scream, "FAGGOT!". That's like a comedian putting on a show at a Nursing home where you have half the audience asleep or shitting themselves.

Pity SumCunt won't join up on here, my brief interactions with him in the past were encouraging and it was apparent that he's a knowledgeable character.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Painfully untrue.

Pity SumCunt won't join up on here, my brief interactions with him in the past were encouraging and it was apparent that he's a knowledgeable character.
Dude is cool peoples

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
just to have a bunch of Benzo's slap their sagging nut sacks and scream, "FAGGOT!".

Isn't that what happens here all the time? There's threads devoted to 5 word Fag Lames. It's shocking how low the IQ of the populace has sunk. You can run through an entire days posting and find maybe half a dozen witty posts.

I'm just saying people have got lazy. Yeah, maybe the Match format is no longer useable but I wouldn't see anything wrong in a thread with only agreed posters and a comment thread running alongside. People would have to bring it as their posts would be open to scrutiny. There's very little difference in that and say, the way me Aryan, Lily and Flynn got into it the other night only it wouldn't spam multiple threads and players wouldn't be as blase in what they post.

There has to be a way to concentrate humour as matches were designed to do?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Didn't he butt heads with one of the Flynns at one point?

Sum Cunt generally has a pretty low thresh hold for idiotic bullshit.

Which is exactly why I'm one his FAVORITES lol.

Lol, we'll have to ask Flynn what happened, the next time he staggers on here.

Cunt knocked Flynn about Flame Truth like a ping pong ball in an Asain breakroom.

Pretty much because Flynn is a hyperactive retard and no likes drool and menstrual fluid all over the furniture.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have I got that right?

You're the one with zero sense of humor, you racist PI hound.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Have I got that right?

Whose PI have I been hounding for?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have I got that right?

Whose PI have I been hounding for?

You know what you do, you immoral asshole.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When has Aryan ever used PI?

Oh course the one "awarding" these comments has absolutely zero issue with off board private info being used if it's against someone she decides she doesnt like.

Such a joke lol.