Dove? Did you really fuck Murdock?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
why would people "write" stuff on a troll forum?

even blandscape has given up on "writing", the best he will do is post another beatnik poem.

Member the days when you used to write Poxy?

Member the days when you used to happily take part in these matches you now deride?

Member when a lot of the people here used to do the same?

Member when it was funny?

I member.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Arab women aren't for me, Lotty. Feminism has fucked up a lot of western women though, not all of course, but enough. Why do you think it's so common for men to look further afield these days?

Because men are chicken shits who are afraid of women who are intelligent and independent.
you libtards and your boi pussys are the ones screeching about Dove, not us

That's different. In order for women to be "intelligent" and "independent" you have to agree with them and think like they do and not poke at the doctrine they follow.

It's just dumbfounding how any of you guys would be called incels while they support violent predatory men having access to women in our (once) single sex spaces women fought for for our safety and dignity.

The excuses made for the unhinged hatred and violence TRAs express towards women. Women who speak up for their rights and boundaries and lesbians who dont want "girl dick"

I used to think the incels were the worst until I saw the "trans rights" people.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Aryan is an incel though because he prefers traditional relationships?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Arab women aren't for me, Lotty. Feminism has fucked up a lot of western women though, not all of course, but enough. Why do you think it's so common for men to look further afield these days?

Because men are chicken shits who are afraid of women who are intelligent and independent.

That's different. In order for women to be "intelligent" and "independent" you have to agree with them and think like they do and not poke at the doctrine they follow.

It's just dumbfounding how any of you guys would be called incels while they support violent predatory men having access to women in our (once) single sex spaces women fought for for our safety and dignity.

The excuses made for the unhinged hatred and violence TRAs express towards women. Women who speak up for their rights and boundaries and lesbians who dont want "girl dick"

I used to think the incels were the worst until I saw the "trans rights" people.

It's a lefty thing. They toss around that term almost as much as their golden goose of buzzwords "racism".

I think it's revenge for the words "SJW" and "cuck" becoming so popular when referring to leftists, so they had to find a word of their own to use in retaliation.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I don't see either lotus or fat Poark as strong independent women

if they were strong they'd be speaking out against this whole idea that MEN can enter womens sports, lockerooms, bathrooms etc etc

no no... they are nothing but obnoxious dweebs with a low enough IQ to THINK they are strong and independent because they dutifully parrot a narrative

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
why would people "write" stuff on a troll forum?

even blandscape has given up on "writing", the best he will do is post another beatnik poem.

Member the days when you used to write Poxy?

Member the days when you used to happily take part in these matches you now deride?

Member when a lot of the people here used to do the same?

Member when it was funny?

I member.

KM and blah-scape are the only ones "here" who used to actually write stuff, and blah-scape has aged worse than a cheap bottle of wine.

Oh, wait, Flynn used to write stuff at Brawl Hall and now spends his days following Dovey about like an acne-ridden paparazzi prick.

I do recall the last time people even bothered to write "Flames" was the final PYP contest at Third rail.

At SG there were a few good podcasts posted but no matches anyone recalls, except for when blandscape would call out the whole forum then not even show up when a stupid match thread got stickied by flea

at sg people flamed by using the negs, lotus would suddenly get over 9,000 negs in 30 minutes and claim there was a grand conspiracy going on, blandscape did the same thing when he got a couple thousand negs overnight and he blamed flea.

Lily had so many negs it broke her avatar image and name plate, the site had to be brought down and fixed to accommodate her neg rating reaching one million.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bitchscape ignored my callout thread, naturally I was extremely offended.

I don't do "matches" but if someone really gets on my tits, chances are I'll offer them an e-straightener for teh Lulz.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't do "matches" but if someone really gets on my tits, chances are I'll offer them an e-straightener for teh Lulz.
I believe Blandscape has put you on ignore, Aryan. He's had many opportunities to confront you. Think it was when you called him out on being a Jew was the last time he posted to you LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe Blandscape has put you on ingore, Aryan. He's had many opportunities to confront you. Think it was when you called him out on being a Jew was the last time he posted to you LOL

I guarantee you he isn't Jewish. He couldn't be more Scottish if he was trying.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I believe Blandscape has put you on ingore, Aryan. He's had many opportunities to confront you. Think it was when you called him out on being a Jew was the last time he posted to you LOL

It was..... such a delicate soul for a guy who looks like an extra grizzled Ron Pearlman.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Hey genius, you do realise that people with Jewish ancestry live in Scotland?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey genius, you do realise that people with Jewish ancestry live in Scotland?

Of course I do. Prove that he's Jewish. If someone sarcastically says "Yeah, I'm Jewish" while actually meaning "I'm not Jewish" would you recognize that?

I honestly don't think you would.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How can anyone "prove" anything about another user on here without breaching PI rules?

It's called using your brain and having some common sense.

Putting the pieces together in this instance shouldn't be difficult, even for you...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How can anyone "prove" anything about another user on here without breaching PI rules?

It's called using your brain and having some common sense.

Putting the pieces together in this instance shouldn't be difficult, even for you...

What common sense?

He comes from a country that has a large progressive pull. That might make them seem "Jewish" in your tiny mind because some of their political perspectives overlap, it doesn't make him Jewish.

I wish you were capable of nuanced and critical thinking. You're just not. You really are a simpleton.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This argument is so stupid.

The drug-addled twat used to regularly get in my face, until I learned some inconvenient facts about him. Then he immediately backed off.

Coincidence? I doubt it.

Carry on cheerleading for the clown though, if it makes you all warm and moist downstairs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This argument is so stupid.

The drug-addled twat used to regularly get in my face, until I learned some inconvenient facts about him. Then he immediately backed off.

Coincidence? I doubt it.

Carry on cheerleading for the clown though, if it makes you all warm and moist downstairs.

Look, Aryan. He's just smarter than I am. I should have stopped posting to your dumb ass a long time ago. He just doesn't find you worthwhile.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blandscape's matches were horrible, all he did was piss in a corner of the forum and fall asleep. The only thing that saved them was when the rules allowed anyone who wanted to, to run into the match thread and flame either of the two participants.

Blandscape always argued for no run ins then would bore the shit out of everybody by spamming the match with twitter like drunken rants. He never did any photochops or audio, it was nothing but crazy talk and bouts of psychotic breakdowns.

Maybe flynn, sss and blandscape can put on one of these legendary matches and show everyone this great "flaming" content they are always bragging about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blandscape's matches were horrible, all he did was piss in a corner of the forum and fall asleep. The only thing that saved them was when the rules allowed anyone who wanted to, to run into the match thread and flame either of the two participants.

Blandscape always argued for no run ins then would bore the shit out of everybody by spamming the match with twitter like drunken rants. He never did any photochops or audio, it was nothing but crazy talk and bouts of psychotic breakdowns.

Maybe flynn, sss and blandscape can put on one of the legendary matches and show everyone this great "flaming" content they are always bragging about.

Seriously, not trolling here. Why do you seem so focused on Bland?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe flynn, sss and blandscape can put on one of the legendary matches and show everyone this great "flaming" content they are always bragging about.

Blandscape is mentally ill, and we should all keep an eye on him so that he doesn't have another forum meltdown like he had at FT.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blandscape is mentally ill, and we should all keep an eye on him so that he doesn't have another forum meltdown like he had at FT.

Try again.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I ain't gonna lie.. I did feel kind of bad for the couple of photoshops I did of him, cuz he got so upset over it LOL.. I still to this day, don't know why he ever took his picture and made it his AVI??? :facepalm:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I ain't gonna lie.. I did feel kind of bad for the couple of photoshops I did of him, cuz he got so upset over it LOL.. I still to this day, don't know why he ever took his picture and made it his AVI??? :facepalm:

I doubt your photoshops were problematic. I know in real life he's had other things going on.

His not being here very much has nothing to do with anyone or anything at this forum.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I doubt your photoshops were problematic. I know in real life he's had other things going on.

His not being here very much has nothing to do with anyone or anything at this forum.

No doubt, it's more likely to do with the nurses at his asylum drastically reducing his internet time.