Dove? Did you really fuck Murdock?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How come you gotta fuck everything that posts on the forums? Biggie wasn't enough? Martini and his cat didn't quench your carnal thirst? Now you went off and fucked Murdock? Then you want to blast that shit all over the forums to hurt her and YOURSELF? You have some deep seeded issues. No. Seriously, you really need fucking help.

No wonder you were always waiting for the other shoe to drop when I mentioned your sexual exploits in regard to some of the members here. No wonder you got overly upset everytime I brought up your dalliances with Dumb and Dumber.

Now, if this is a troll you got me. Bravo! I fell for it hook, line and sinker! Just when I started to think I was being too mean to you, this shit comes out. From what I saw it looked like your words, clumsy and ill fitting.

Have you no fucking shame! Don't you dare say that I'm jutting into your business because you're the fucking loon that posted this shit. You seriously have major fucking issues. You are by far the most vile and disgusting person out here and there are Nazi's and KKK members running amok on this forum.

You don't ever---ever talk shit about anyone's personal sex life, you lost that right as soon as you posted up that slop to hurt another member here. You don't have any right to talk about anyone else and how they live after that scandalous shit you've pulled and are pulling now.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more selfish and low, you manage to still impress me with the lengths you will go to for attention and revenge.

You need a fucking lobotomy.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn, go to bed. It's like 7am or some shit in Soyattle. Are you gonna be sleeping all day again?
Soyatle.

Loloo

Scouse brother. Remember back kn the 90s? When murica used to be cool? Chicago Bulls, sestle supersonic, detroit. california etc?

Nowadays it is a shit hole.

Us proud Europeans are for life. A gentle tea while driving a Bentley in London. Sipping Beer while making money in a Mercedes S Klasse. Or being flamboyant in Paris banging premium chick's.

Soyattle? LoL. What a scum flynn is

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Although the UK is hardly any better...

Mate. You don't know how lucky you are. I've seen first hand most of what the world has to offer and lt's really two worlds with money and race being the decider.

The UK, the Norse nations, Germany and Holland are the only places you would want to live.

Yes I did leave France and Spain out and it's because they're filthy fuckers.

Think about it. Everywhere I haven't mentioned is basically Third World for 95% of the population.

In America it's probably closer to 98%. They''re creating an environment of civil war as they betray the American Dream in favour of a level of ignorance that is disgraceful. Watch and laugh as they implode and thank fuckin Christ you're British.

We're the luckiest fucks on the planet.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Mate. You don't know how lucky you are. I've seen first hand most of what the world has to offer and lt's really two worlds with money and race being the decider.

The UK, the Norse nations, Germany and Holland are the only places you would want to live.

Think about it. Everywhere I haven't mentioned is basically Third World for 95% of the population.

In America it's probably closer to 98%. They''re creating an environment of civil war as they betray the American Dream in favour of a level of ignorance that is disgraceful. Watch and laugh as they implode and thank fuckin Christ you're British.

Why can't you stop talking about politics for one second in your life? No. Really. Why? There is a politics section you know.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Poor Flynn, his thread is being derailed already...

Well, you know my views fella. This country could be beautiful, ignoring the weather of course, it's the fuckers ruling us that are the problem.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're gonna end up with bags the size of Lily's gut under your eyes.

What are you talking about? I'm in Leeds.

Oh ok, shift change presumably.

No. Not really. I'm in Seattle. Covid is back with a vengeance. Been working from home the last month because the infection rate has gone up again. I usually work through the night. Everyone's asleep and I won't be disturbed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No. Not really. I'm in Seattle. Covid is back with a vengeance. Been working from home the last month because the infection rate has gone up again. I usually work through the night. Everyone's asleep and I won't be disturbed.

Covid LOL. Everyone I know who has had it says it's just like having a slight cold.

I bet you're jabbed too, right?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why can't you stop talking about politics for one second in your life? No. Really. Why? There is a politics section you know.

I wasn't being political. I never talk politics on this board.

I was flaming 350 million people.

I'm that good.

Is that what you tell yourself? You can't even "flame" one person on BF. Now you're "flaming" whole countries?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Covid LOL. Everyone I know who has had it says it's just like having a slight cold.

I bet you're jabbed too, right?

No. I already have the antibodies. Natural immunity. Though, I was never sick or ever tested positive.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How come you gotta fuck everything that posts on the forums? Biggie wasn't enough? Martini and his cat didn't quench your carnal thirst? Now you went off and fucked Murdock? Then you want to blast that shit all over the forums to hurt her and YOURSELF? You have some deep seeded issues. No. Seriously, you really need fucking help.

No wonder you were always waiting for the other shoe to drop when I mentioned your sexual exploits in regard to some of the members here. No wonder you got overly upset everytime I brought up your dalliances with Dumb and Dumber.

Now, if this is a troll you got me. Bravo! I fell for it hook, line and sinker! Just when I started to think I was being too mean to you, this shit comes out. From what I saw it looked like your words, clumsy and ill fitting.

Have you no fucking shame! Don't you dare say that I'm jutting into your business because you're the fucking loon that posted this shit. You seriously have major fucking issues. You are by far the most vile and disgusting person out here and there are Nazi's and KKK members running amok on this forum.

You don't ever---ever talk shit about anyone's personal sex life, you lost that right as soon as you posted up that slop to hurt another member here. You don't have any right to talk about anyone else and how they live after that scandalous shit you've pulled and are pulling now.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more selfish and low, you manage to still impress me with the lengths you will go to for attention and revenge.

Too Flynn; didNt read

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Fuckin outlanders are making a fruit salad outta Flynn's cromulent thread, the bastards.

ETA...then of course there's poor Stubby who these days will post on ANY thread in meltie city, without reading the OP.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And then there’s monster. Who thinks biting my ankles will make his nose grow back

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Too Flynn; didNt read

You should have caught the last part. It's the best lol.

Its painting this picture that Murdock is a victim whose sex life was drug to the internet for the purpose of her being "harmed".

Murdock announcing to the boards for ten years that she had sex with me during her visit saying disgusting things like "we made a plunger sound when we finally seperated" .....and her several threads describing her fucking you as well.....while we ignored these comments for years.

And now Murd is my victim because IM the one who drug it forums.

I guess Murd announcing(completely out of nowhere) her latent PLEASE ASS BOX ME! by inappropriately stating to BF that I LOOK LIKE A CHILD NAKED isnt "bringing sex stuff to the board to harm people".

Its ME saying "OMG why the fuck is she telling people I look like a child naked" that makes HER a victim of ME.

I think it would be funny at this point to showcase all the various threads of Murdocks freely told sexplotations involving unwitting other people like Farmer. High Flying Brian. Myself. And....You. How many Chaos40 threads did she start where she tells everyone about her floppy tits flopping in your face when you finally gave in and dropped trou for her? How many times did Murd come in a convo to talk about how i was the first time she "took a nose dive on the salmon sandwhich" .....completely fucking unprovoked?

Bahahahaha. Yeah what a poor little victim she is. It's just so desperate.

BTW I'll continue to slam and shame anyone I wish. I dont care how outraged fuckhead Flynn feels about it lmao.

If these fucking people were not not such predatory fucking perverts obsessed with sex, they wouldnt need to meatsheild eachother constantly and make it worse on themselves.

Perhaps Flynn should have began interference for this psycho pervert 12 years ago BEFORE she started PM cyber fucking everyone and then meeting up with like 5 people off the boards....sleeping with them....and then bragging about it on forums for the next decade. Js.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Now you went off and fucked Murdock?

From what I gather, the short answer is "yes, BUT" and I have to say that she makes some arguments that Murdock was the tattle tale in this instance, somewhat like Martini was the tattle tale in the previous chapter of the biography she may be writing.

Frankly, I don't care enough to sort out these claims and counterclaims. It takes way too much reading, and it's depressing when people kiss and tell. One always wishes for a bit more class.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just got here and I only need to know two things,

#1, are there any pics for verification.
B, Has anyone blamed Clinton yet? (Either one)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just got here and I only need to know two things,

#1, are there any pics for verification.
B, Has anyone blamed Clinton yet? (Either one)

1. No, there are not. Although there ARE pictures I would not put past Murd or Poofer to go ahead and pass around and share. If you asked them, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to share them with or without my consent.

And perhaps you can have a convo about how I "look like a child" naked.

B. No, not to my knowledge.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now you went off and fucked Murdock?

From what I gather, the short answer is "yes, BUT" and I have to say that she makes some arguments that Murdock was the tattle tale in this instance, somewhat like Martini was the tattle tale in the previous chapter of the biography she may be writing.

Frankly, I don't care enough to sort out these claims and counterclaims. It takes way too much reading, and it's depressing when people kiss and tell. One always wishes for a bit more class.

Big and myself have been enduring Murds endless blather about her sexual encounters with each of us for the past ten years.

Its gross and classist and she says pretty vulgar shit.. ..but we ignored it because we weren't THAT bothered. I was a bit more uncomfortable than he was because he just doesnt read it.

We are used to it.

The gross and disturbing thing that inspired this particular rant is that Murd has decided yesterday that a good topic of conversation would be telling people that I look like a little girl naked. Something I kinda tried to ignore but got a few messages about because it really fucking disturbing.

So now Flynn is playing Captain Save a Ho and swooping in to meatsheild Murd and accuse ME of once again being the one to bring this topic to the internet.

It isnt true and its fucking stupid, but Flynn often lies and makes shit up that is easily shown to be a lie so he can hold up whatever narrative he has in his head that gives him "permission" to harrass me for years about what he read other people say about my sex life.