Dove? Did you really fuck Murdock?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now you went off and fucked Murdock?

From what I gather, the short answer is "yes, BUT" and I have to say that she makes some arguments that Murdock was the tattle tale in this instance, somewhat like Martini was the tattle tale in the previous chapter of the biography she may be writing.

Frankly, I don't care enough to sort out these claims and counterclaims. It takes way too much reading, and it's depressing when people kiss and tell. One always wishes for a bit more class.

Big and myself have been enduring Murds endless blather about her sexual encounters with each of us for the past ten years.

Its gross and classist and she says pretty vulgar shit.. ..but we ignored it because we weren't THAT bothered. I was a bit more uncomfortable than he was because he just doesnt read it.

We are used to it.

The gross and disturbing thing that inspired this particular rant is that Murd has decided yesterday that a good topic of conversation would be telling people that I look like a little girl naked. Something I kinda tried to ignore but got a few messages about because it really fucking disturbing.

So now Flynn is playing Captain Save a Ho and swooping in to meatsheild Murd and accuse ME of once again being the one to bring this topic to the internet.

It isnt true and its fucking stupid, but Flynn often lies and makes shit up that is easily shown to be a lie so he can hold up whatever narrative he has in his head that gives him "permission" to harrass me for years about what he read other people say about my sex life.
Just another clear example of what liberalism will do to a decent human being

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is the kind of shit I dealt with as best I could for years.

20220521-210205.jpg

I dont know WTF is wrong with people like this and Poofer where they have to call attention to their sex lives and talk about other people without consent.

Big and I never fucking did that.

She carried on nonstop about him as well. Oh and we were all dazzled with details about how hard High Fryin Brian made her cum. It's not even that she openly discusses sex with other people like they are fucking props......shes consistently CRASS.

And no I've never gave permission for this shit to be blasted but what can you do. I even told Kevin to please stop podcasting about it. That's one of the biggest reasons I noped out of that. He was constantly squealing in shit casts "hur der I'm fucking teh hottest bitch in flame town....none of you guis r! I am! I'm teh man! Derp derp!"

Thank fuck I dont have play "good sport" about it anymore.

Yeah I literally fucked a couple retards. Sue me. I dont see why one of them gets to talk about how I look like a fucking CHILD naked. Two gross and pathetic narcissists. Period. And a psycho path obsessiver who just spams and cries and wails.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

20220521-210205.jpg

I dont know WTF is wrong with people like this and Poofer where they have to call attention to their sex lives and talk about other people without consent.

She carried on nonstop about him as well. Oh and we were all dazzled with details about how hard High Fryin Brian made her cum. It's not even that she openly discusses sex with other people like they are fucking props......shes consistently CRASS.

And no I've never gave permission for this shit to be blasted but what can you do. I even told Kevin to please stop podcasting about it. That's one of the biggest reasons I noped out of that. He was constantly squealing in shit casts "hur der I'm fucking teh hottest bitch in flame town....none of you guis r! I am! I'm teh man! Derp derp!"

Amazing how the disgusting monster never noticed until it was suddenly blamed on YOU for kissing and telling

Hence why normal people use his big face hole as a personal toilet

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

From what I gather, the short answer is "yes, BUT" and I have to say that she makes some arguments that Murdock was the tattle tale in this instance, somewhat like Martini was the tattle tale in the previous chapter of the biography she may be writing.

Frankly, I don't care enough to sort out these claims and counterclaims. It takes way too much reading, and it's depressing when people kiss and tell. One always wishes for a bit more class.

She claimed Martini was the tattle tale? But she was posting pics of the two of them together in almost real time.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

20220521-210205.jpg

Amazing how the disgusting monster never noticed until it was suddenly blamed on YOU for kissing and telling

Aside from the fact that you've still got a thing for Spoonie, you're talking about the wrong face and you have zero info about mine.

But what is it that I "never noticed" exactly? I've never approved of anyone kissing and telling, regardless whether I dignify any such chatter with a comment or not. Just tend to your side of the seat, stubs.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

20220521-210205.jpg

Aside from the fact that you've still got a thing for Spoonie, you're talking about the wrong face and you have zero info about mine.

But what is it that I "never noticed" exactly? I've never approved of anyone kissing and telling, regardless whether I dignify any such chatter with a comment or not. Just tend to your side of the seat, stubs.
Whatever you say, monster

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

She claimed Martini was the tattle tale? But she was posting pics of the two of them together in almost real time.

That's what I got from her post, which was above mine.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why is monster so personally vested in doves personal sex life?

did he get a little too excited when murdock said she looked like something she’s not?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Link?

The only time a picture of the two of us was ever posted it was HIM who posted it on BC.

So can you show me where I posted pictures?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just got here and I only need to know two things,

#1, are there any pics for verification.
B, Has anyone blamed Clinton yet? (Either one)

1. No, there are not. Although there ARE pictures I would not put past Murd or Poofer to go ahead and pass around and share. If you asked them, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to share them with or without my consent.

And perhaps you can have a convo about how I "look like a child" naked.

B. No, not to my knowledge.
Do you look like a Black child or a Caucasian child, when naked?

Not sure what this is about, but I'll play along for a bit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I read her posts only now and then. I can't keep track of the claims she makes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

1. No, there are not. Although there ARE pictures I would not put past Murd or Poofer to go ahead and pass around and share. If you asked them, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to share them with or without my consent.

Why dont you ask Murdy?

She was so kind yesterday to have shared with BF readers that she thinks I look like a CHILD while nude.

What about this is confusing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well @LotusBud why dont you read this one since you made a claim that I was sharing "pictures in real time" and tell me where these pictures were shared by ME.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why do you ask? Does one image make you more wet than the other?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well @LotusBud why dont you read this one since you made a claim that I was sharing "pictures in real time" and tell me where these pictures were shared by ME.
I’m seeing into the future
do you know what I see?

crickets

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220521-210205.jpg

Yep. When this was discussed by the same person **coughMurdcough*** on

Trollvahalla

Third rail

SG. MurdysMoshPit. A Facebook group.

To the point where several people have asked me WHY you and I "let her" carry on like that about us.

But yeah it's the in thing now to harrass people who hurt your feels about their sex life and gaslight you that you caused your own harrassment.

They must have learned that from the #metoo movement.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I’m seeing into the future
do you know what I see?

crickets

To my knowledge ONE picture of him and I was posted.

By HIM. On BC.

Whatever else was passed around I dont even know about but I'm sure I started that too lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

20220521-210205.jpg

Trollvahalla

Third rail

To the point where several people have asked me WHY you and I "let her" carry on like that about us.

But yeah it's the in thing now to harrass people who hurt your feels about their sex life and gaslight you that you caused your own harrassment.

Your mistake is that you keep holding out hope that these liberal pieces of shit will one day display an ounce of integrity.

whereas I have already written them off as low life parasite scum long ago.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Crickets. Cause that all leftist cockroaches do.
I'm waiting for you to answer the question I raised in post #35, which most likely you're too much of a dumb ass punk to do.

And of course, counting the number of times you mention me AS IF you actually had any "smoke" to bring. I'll check back tomorrow.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm waiting for you to answer the question I raised in post #35, which most likely you're too much of a dumb ass punk to do.

And of course, counting the number of times you mention me AS IF you actually had any "smoke" to bring. I'll check back tomorrow.
No one cares about your question, circus freak

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Only lying liars who care about how they look on a forum should be worried about "borrowing trouble".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster be acting like someone cares About how much ch of a bitch he is

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

20220521-210205.jpg

Trollvahalla

Third rail

The most obvious explanation is that nobody reads her poasts...ever...