Dove? Did you really fuck Murdock?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Alright you bunch of fuckin morons.

Scoundrel is here with some reality to drop onr your flabby asses so listen up.

If a male poster had stated that they liked 12 year olds of whichever sex they'd be fuckin battered by the entire connunity until they had no choice but to leave forever.
Levon did exactly that.

Seamajor too

with liberalism comes a sickening desire to think about some really disgusting things

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m just going to leave this here… as a reminder of the epic flatline tailspin of a permanent meltdown state I’ve sent Dovey the incredible dipshit into. AGAIN

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think I'd like a link to the transgression.

That would make me happy.

Well this is as much as I'm willing to go reading through this wack jobs mental feces.

Screenshot-20220522-105614-Chrome.jpg

Here she admits she said this disturbing fucking creeper shit.

The weird diatribe about bikinis on FB? I have absolutely no fucking clue what's she talking about. She has this whole delusional shit show playing in her wet brain inflicted head.

I have noticed (and I'm not the only one) that she constantly feels a need to be in some competition with me as far as Big is concerned and she does get intensely fucking ragey about it. She needs to pretend I'm somehow threatened by her.

There has never been a competition and I have never, ever felt threatened by her. She is really resentful over the fact that him and I have always had our own relationship. So she creates all this retarded drama trying to pretend I've viewed her as "competition".

Shes a certified wackjob. I just think its fucking gross she felt the need to spew that I look like a child naked. Shes gonna continue to throw her mental vomit all over the place trying to find something that will get me to remove her from ignore and engage with her. It's not happening.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The term just tickles me for some reason lol.

Dont forget the obvious narcissism.

"
While they are always the heroic heroes when things go right, they publicly proclaim their victimhood—no matter how unlikely—when things go wrong or have the potential to disgrace them.

The smear campaign is motivated by a number of factors, including a desire to be right and have his or her “truth” become the dominant narrative, the desire to maintain status and standing (while ensuring that his or her inner hidden shame does not become public), and the desire to maintain control over one’s image.

The narcissistic lady or man meticulously curates her or his public identity; looking successful, accomplished, and put-together is crucial"

It launches into a whole "daughter of an NPD mother" but the tactics people like this use are all the same.

Youd think by now they would have burned out. But years later......same shit with the same deranged energy.

It's just gross. Its these random spurts where I contribute some of my attention that probably keeps them so energized.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this bitch at it again with her AIDS infested itchy ass? She needs to take her dizzy ass back to the shelter.
Sounds like you had your mouth all over it once upon a time....you got AIDS too?

she hadn’t slammed a heroin needle in her arm yet… I’m turning 45 this weekend… it was my 35th birthday when this occurred

You do the math, if you can…

But my fling with Big was about 5 years ago… and he won’t be in the same state with her… so….

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
About what? You being a gas station attendant? A perfect occupation for someone like you.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

"
While they are always the heroic heroes when things go right, they publicly proclaim their victimhood—no matter how unlikely—when things go wrong or have the potential to disgrace them.

The smear campaign is motivated by a number of factors, including a desire to be right and have his or her “truth” become the dominant narrative, the desire to maintain status and standing (while ensuring that his or her inner hidden shame does not become public), and the desire to maintain control over one’s image.

The narcissistic lady or man meticulously curates her or his public identity; looking successful, accomplished, and put-together is crucial"

It launches into a whole "daughter of an NPD mother" but the tactics people like this use are all the same.

Youd think by now they would have burned out. But years later......same shit with the same deranged energy.

It's just gross. Its these random spurts where I contribute some of my attention that probably keeps them so energized.
Maybe it recurs on the anniversary. Like how Frodo was stabbed by the Witch King on Weathertop and the wound would always act up once a year...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"

Maybe it recurs on the anniversary. Like how Frodo was stabbed by the Witch King on Weathertop and the wound would always act up once a year...

You might be onto something lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
About what? You being a gas station attendant? A perfect occupation for someone like you.

He is just mad because a pretty westcoaster shot him down years ago… or the westcoaster is his drug addict ex wife who forced him into raising their kids as a single dad. Narcissists are disgusting and I understand why he is angry…

But healing is his responsibility and after this many years, he has no valid excuse for not.

The weather is beautiful… and I deserve a lazy girl beach day after the all day shopping spree with his eldest daughter yesterday. She was graced with the honor of being a dama in her friend’s upcoming quince.

I hope you get some good surfing in. Daddy has to dig out our boards cause I made him empty the dinning room construction until after summer. I need this house somewhat functional for guests.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
but I read yours… and you’re a creepy little weirdo and you have a homo sidekick with no experience with women now

Presumably you're referring to me. Sorry to shatter your fantasy, but I have plenty of experience with women. My longest relationship was close to 5 years and I've had numerous others which lasted from roughly between 3 months & 2 years.

However, I've come to realise that finding a good woman in the west is extremely difficult in this day and age, largely due to the crap the MSM etc has filled your heads with, causing many of you to have ridiculous expectations and demands.

I think she was talking about Sandusky Prowler

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My friends .....my fuckheads, I'm 41.

I not only hit the wall.....I drove into it at 100 mph. ALL of my ya yas are done. I am officially too tired to run about the web seducing all the men folk. And random women folk.

I'm a weird nerdy person who voluntarily lives in an old ass trailor in a rural part of my state. I never paint my nails. My hair is so long I can sit on it. I run around bare foot with brain crowns in my hair. That's fucking dorky. I churn my own fucking BUTTER. Is that SEXY?!

It takes me an abnormally long time to cum.

I'll tell the same stories over and over again. Genuinely forgetting the first 50 times I told them.

The things I find the most exciting are ranging from trapping feral cats to hunting for morels. To wanting to discuss things I read in Thomas Sowell books. When I deep clean I'm either blasting metal or playing Jordan Peterson interviews. I have an annoying midwest taint to my voice when I speak. I get really fired up over the anti inflammatory properties of TEA.

I'm not exactly some big prize to be angry about for years and years on end. Fucking CHILL. I'm average at best......you guys WILL live and survive this apparent trauma you've endured having "lost" my troll board persona from your narcissistic supply source.

If you are reading this and view ME as some "threat"......boy are you fucking pathetic. Lulz.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
but I read yours… and you’re a creepy little weirdo and you have a homo sidekick with no experience with women now

Presumably you're referring to me. Sorry to shatter your fantasy, but I have plenty of experience with women. My longest relationship was close to 5 years and I've had numerous others which lasted from roughly between 3 months & 2 years.

However, I've come to realise that finding a good woman in the west is extremely difficult in this day and age, largely due to the crap the MSM etc has filled your heads with, causing many of you to have ridiculous expectations and demands.

Perhaps, although she accused me of having no experience with women in another thread recently.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I not only hit the wall.....I drove into it at 100 mph. ALL of my ya yas are done. I am officially too tired to run about the web seducing all the men folk. And random women folk.

I'm a weird nerdy person who voluntarily lives in an old ass trailor in a rural part of my state. I never paint my nails. My hair is so long I can sit on it. I run around bare foot with brain crowns in my hair. That's fucking dorky. I churn my own fucking BUTTER. Is that SEXY?!

I'll tell the same stories over and over again. Genuinely forgetting the first 50 times I told them.

The things I find the most exciting are ranging from trapping feral cats to hunting for morels. To wanting to discuss things I read in Thomas Sowell books. When I deep clean I'm either blasting metal or playing Jordan Peterson interviews. I have an annoying midwest taint to my voice when I speak. I get really fired up over the anti inflammatory properties of TEA.

I'm not exactly some big prize to be angry about for years and years on end. Fucking CHILL. I'm average at best......you guys WILL live and survive this apparent trauma you've endured having "lost" my troll board persona from your narcissistic supply source.

If you are reading this and view ME as some "threat"......boy are you fucking pathetic. Lulz.
Ahem...what kind of metal?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Old Metalica. Pantera. Cradle of Filth. Sometimes Acid Bath. Type O Negative.

It actually depends on which season I'm in lol. Like I said I'm 41 so of it was popular in the 80s/90s I probably like it lol

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Old Metalica. Pantera. Cradle of Filth. Sometimes Acid Bath. Type O Negative.

It actually depends on which season I'm in lol. Like I said I'm 41 so of it was popular in the 80s/90s I probably like it lol
No new shit. Good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean I'm seriously preparing for things like menopause and death and these wackos are spazzing and foaming at the mouth like im this intimidating seductress that's gonna suck souls out of their boyfriends dicks or something. Like I'm some threat to their resources lol

Get HELP for all this rage and insecurity.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I just got here and I only need to know two things,

#1, are there any pics for verification.
B, Has anyone blamed Clinton yet? (Either one)

1. No, there are not. Although there ARE pictures I would not put past Murd or Poofer to go ahead and pass around and share. If you asked them, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to share them with or without my consent.

And perhaps you can have a convo about how I "look like a child" naked.

B. No, not to my knowledge.
Do you look like a Black child or a Caucasian child, when naked?

Not sure what this is about, but I'll play along for a bit.

Aaaaaand the creepiest comment award goes to Aidsman.

Congrats, you've really out done yourself on this occasion.

A cringey self goal.....
Kinda like when that creeper Levon said he needed to go wack off to a “less than adult” Natalie Portman

So, give @Scoundrel a fucking link to this nonsense claim since he asked nicely.

Chop, chop, Melty Boi.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean I'm seriously preparing for things like menopause and death and these wackos are spazzing and foaming at the mouth like im this intimidating seductress that's gonna suck souls out of their boyfriends dicks or something. Like I'm some threat to their resources lol

Huh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Huh?

If it doesnt apply, let it fly, A. I'm not gonna rehash a few years of tedious drama just to clarify a post to a bystander.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I was referring to him. They both have a weird obsession with Lily. Which we find hilarious since we are both moderates and they are hard leaning righties and blatantly racist. If someone is racist against someone for being Jewish, the blacks, browns and yellow follow closely behind the Jews.

I refuse to perpetuate racism and am hated by the racists (people who want everyone to be a white male republican) on this site.

I compartmentalize them in the same category as the Mormon fundamentalists, who are viewed as being radical extremists. Our country was founded by slave owning hypocrites… and these are their descendants who are trying to revert it back to that same hypocrisy.

Question: will your board be designated as a fight/flame?