Dove? Did you really fuck Murdock?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Personally. I love the way @deport_liberals seagulls healthy shit balls on lilys head and keeps moving

Leaves the fucking hippo smoking through her nostrils and just laughs watching her theatrics in his rear view mirror

Good job buddy

It's always funny when a white leftists starts preaching about racism to people who are not white.

Its.....you think they cant possibly be serious....but they are.

If Deport has a "weird obsession" with Oak just because he takes drive by (and hilarious) shots at her......the fuck do they think they have with me?

Good grief :Crazy: :LOL3:
Not a very well thought out position to take huh?

liberals aren’t very smart and are terrible tactians

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally. I love the way @deport_liberals seagulls healthy shit balls on lilys head and keeps moving

Leaves the fucking hippo smoking through her nostrils and just laughs watching her theatrics in his rear view mirror

Good job buddy

It's always funny when a white leftists starts preaching about racism to people who are not white.

If Deport has a "weird obsession" with Oak just because he takes drive by (and hilarious) shots at her......the fuck do they think they have with me?

As to the white righties...I love how they tell non-whites that there is no racism at all. Even knowing 10 people were shot dead two weeks ago today.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I stop reading this thread after I heard there’s naked pictures of Dove

Bit gay fella.

Yeah I wasnt sure if that was a compliment or insult lol

If they're the ones I've seen... probably a compliment masquerading as a green eyed insult.

Some people can do naked short stuff much better than others....

I've never had any complaints until I dump someone or vote Republican.

What can you do.

I've found the same....

It's because we are ungovernable and out of control.

Off the rails! :Jammin:

While in the relationship, our shit is golden.... but the moment we lose interest, we're despicable....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I personally enjoy the whole “broken dick” angle. Cause it actually says more about…….. lol

Wasnt my experience.

Personally its disgusting to resort to such bottom of the barrel nastiness like that to be talking about private things and people bodies if you've been...."intimate" with them.

If one of us did that they would be screaming "OmG ur so owned! As soon as anyone resorts to that they are just desperate and owned!"

But when one of them do it (and they are the only ones who do) it's totally cool and not at all a sign of desperation and pwnage.

I mean....in their tiny shriveled minds.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Good job buddy

As to the white righties...I love how they tell non-whites that there is no racism at all. Even knowing 10 people were shot dead two weeks ago today.
You’d have a shred of credibility if you had been this adamant about the maniac in Wisconsin who murdered innocent children

But instead, because they were white, he was black and you’re a dumb hog you said it was “instant karma”. Pig

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I stop reading this thread after I heard there’s naked pictures of Dove

Bit gay fella.

Yeah I wasnt sure if that was a compliment or insult lol

If they're the ones I've seen... probably a compliment masquerading as a green eyed insult.

Some people can do naked short stuff much better than others....

I've never had any complaints until I dump someone or vote Republican.

What can you do.

I've found the same....

It's because we are ungovernable and out of control.

Off the rails! :Jammin:

While in the relationship, our shit is golden.... but the moment we lose interest, we're despicable....

Indeed.

They should just try to be more interesting. Less psycho......more interesting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, interesting.

Ought to be more interesting.

More interesting I say.

Interesting, who doesn't like interesting?

I find it interesting when people are more interesting. Isn't that so interesting?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good job buddy

You’d have a shred of credibility if you had been this adamant about the maniac in Wisconsin who murdered innocent children

But instead, because they were white, he was black and you’re a dumb hog you said it was “instant karma”. Pig

It takes a lot of hate to think that way. That was families. Children.

Just fucking disgusting.

Karma because the 17 year old boy who defended himself against violent fucking extremists who were literally laying siege on an American community didnt get thrown in prison?

Anti American, disgusting and hateful sociopaths.

It's not even "right/left". Extremist and violent, racist ideology is garbage and it's people in prog states who drank that kool aid. You cant even talk to people like this because they are so full of vile hate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good job buddy

Just fucking disgusting.

Karma because the 17 year old boy who defended himself against violent fucking extremists who were literally laying siege on an American community didnt get thrown in prison?

It's not even "right/left". Extremist and violent, racist ideology is garbage and it's people in prog states who drank that kool aid. You cant even talk to people like this because they are so full of vile hate.

18d8d8d9dfdee171ae9f62fbd9874618.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah, interesting.

More interesting I say.

I find it interesting when people are more interesting. Isn't that so interesting?

I had one not very interesting chick I was no longer interested in.... not because her great set of jugs had one inverted nipple with a few dark body hairs around each... that was interesting but not a deal breaker.

What was interesting is that I broke up with her and moved with no forwarding address, to which she thought it was an interesting task to prowl through many suburbs in a town of 4 million until she saw my vehicle and door knocked.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Good job buddy

Just fucking disgusting.

What did you expect out of a dumb fat hippo who went bankrupt and needs a roommate at 55? Intelligence? Common sense? Decency ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, interesting.

More interesting I say.

I had one not very interesting chick I was no longer interested in.... not because her great set of jugs had one inverted nipple with a few dark body hairs around each... that was interesting but not a deal breaker.

What was interesting is that I broke up with her and moved with no forwarding address, to which she thought it was an interesting task to prowl through many suburbs in a town of 4 million until she saw my vehicle and door knocked.

Omg what a psycho lol

What did you do?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good job buddy

Just fucking disgusting.

What did you expect out of a dumb fat hippo who went bankrupt and needs a roommate at 55? Intelligence? Common sense? Decency ?

What I DONT expect is coldness towards children and misogyny.

That's what you get with prog state shitlib women. Handmaids who hand over womens actual rights to please and valid men and overall hatred and control issues. And grandiosity.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah, interesting.

More interesting I say.

Omg what a psycho lol

What did you do?

She was as much lovestruck (she had an American fetish) as she was a sore loser... I explained to her calmly that this was the reason I left and didn't tell her where I was going....that it's unbalanced behaviour to prowl grids of streets looking for somebody who didn't want to found, and if it happened again there would be police involved.

Edit: Her other interesting fetish was stuffing large vegetables up her gash then later making soup with them.... I never ate there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Good job buddy

Just fucking disgusting.

That's what you get with prog state shitlib women. Handmaids who hand over womens actual rights to please and valid men and overall hatred and control issues. And grandiosity.
you think that fat nasty slob gives the slightest fuck about the child of a stranger who doesn’t check all the right victimhood boxes?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good job buddy

Just fucking disgusting.

you think that fat nasty slob gives the slightest fuck about the child of a stranger who doesn’t check all the right victimhood boxes?

She didnt care about Secoriea Turner either.

She blamed the mother. Remember?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, interesting.

More interesting I say.

Omg what a psycho lol

What did you do?

She was as much lovestruck (she had an American fetish) as she was a sore loser... I explained to her calmly that this was the reason I left and didn't tell her where I was going....that it's unbalanced behaviour to prowl grids of streets looking for somebody who didn't want to found, and if it happened again there would be police involved.

Edit: Her other interesting fetish was stuffing large vegetables up her gash then later making soup with them.... I never ate there.

I hope that worked. I feel like if you have explain that.....all is lost.

Then again, I showed up on Bigs doorstep after he ghosted me. Because I wanted an actual break up.

Things went another direction lol

I didnt prowl and stalk. I had his address. I just went directly there.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The gross and disturbing thing that inspired this particular rant is that Murd has decided yesterday that a good topic of conversation would be telling people that I look like a little girl naked. Something I kinda tried to ignore but got a few messages about because it really fucking disturbing.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's a line fat women always use to shame slimmer women.
but I read yours… and you’re a creepy little weirdo and you have a homo sidekick with no experience with women now

Presumably you're referring to me. Sorry to shatter your fantasy, but I have plenty of experience with women. My longest relationship was close to 5 years and I've had numerous others which lasted from roughly between 3 months & 2 years.

However, I've come to realise that finding a good woman in the west is extremely difficult in this day and age, largely due to the crap the MSM etc has filled your heads with, causing many of you to have ridiculous expectations and demands.

So, why don't you head on out to Saudi or somewhere and get yourself a good, obedient woman?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah, interesting.

More interesting I say.

Omg what a psycho lol

What did you do?

Then again, I showed up on Bigs doorstep after he ghosted me. Because I wanted an actual break up.

And boy did things go in another direction. Lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The gross and disturbing thing that inspired this particular rant is that Murd has decided yesterday that a good topic of conversation would be telling people that I look like a little girl naked. Something I kinda tried to ignore but got a few messages about because it really fucking disturbing.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's a line fat women always use to shame slimmer women.
but I read yours… and you’re a creepy little weirdo and you have a homo sidekick with no experience with women now

Presumably you're referring to me. Sorry to shatter your fantasy, but I have plenty of experience with women. My longest relationship was close to 5 years and I've had numerous others which lasted from roughly between 3 months & 2 years.

However, I've come to realise that finding a good woman in the west is extremely difficult in this day and age, largely due to the crap the MSM etc has filled your heads with, causing many of you to have ridiculous expectations and demands.

So, why don't you head on out to Saudi or somewhere and get yourself a good, obedient woman?
Are you implying Islam is oppressing women?

Isn’t that racist and divergent from your socialist scum narrative that Christianity is orange man bad?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, interesting.

More interesting I say.

Omg what a psycho lol

What did you do?

And boy did things go in another direction. Lolz

You looked kinda scared too LOL

I wasnt mad I just wanted a proper dumping.

So it makes sense that we decided to instead introduce our children :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About what? You being a gas station attendant? A perfect occupation for someone like you.

He is just mad because a pretty westcoaster shot him down years ago… or the westcoaster is his drug addict ex wife who forced him into raising their kids as a single dad. Narcissists are disgusting and I understand why he is angry…

But healing is his responsibility and after this many years, he has no valid excuse for not.

The weather is beautiful… and I deserve a lazy girl beach day after the all day shopping spree with his eldest daughter yesterday. She was graced with the honor of being a dama in her friend’s upcoming quince.

I hope you get some good surfing in. Daddy has to dig out our boards cause I made him empty the dinning room construction until after summer. I need this house somewhat functional for guests.
Sorry bimbo, you'd be a dumb tramp no matter where you were from.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
About what? You being a gas station attendant? A perfect occupation for someone like you.

He is just mad because a pretty westcoaster shot him down years ago… or the westcoaster is his drug addict ex wife who forced him into raising their kids as a single dad. Narcissists are disgusting and I understand why he is angry…

But healing is his responsibility and after this many years, he has no valid excuse for not.

The weather is beautiful… and I deserve a lazy girl beach day after the all day shopping spree with his eldest daughter yesterday. She was graced with the honor of being a dama in her friend’s upcoming quince.

I hope you get some good surfing in. Daddy has to dig out our boards cause I made him empty the dinning room construction until after summer. I need this house somewhat functional for guests.
Sorry bimbo, you'd be a dumb tramp no matter where you were from.

But not the ho that took her clothes off for money. That's not a bimbo. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Eastern Europe is much more tempting...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Isn’t that racist and divergent from your socialist scum narrative that Christianity is orange man bad?

LOL Lotty knows that Islam has a very bad reputation when it comes to women, but she rarely mentions it.

She much prefers railing against "CONS" and straight White men.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Good job buddy

Perhaps the shooter was still outraged about the Wisconsin incident last Christmas which was memory-holed 24 hrs later.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL Lotty knows that Islam has a very bad reputation when it comes to women, but she rarely mentions it.

She much prefers railing against "CONS" and straight White men.

I rarely refer to it because I don't live in a Muslim country and it doesn't impact my life much, although I feel strongly that no woman on earth should be treated as a subhuman. I have said this many times. What do you want me to do? Come here and rant about it every day? I rant about things that are of immediate concern to me.

Anyway, go find yourself a mail order bride in the Middle East, since Western women scare the crap out of you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Arab women aren't for me, Lotty. Feminism has fucked up a lot of western women though, not all of course, but enough. Why do you think it's so common for men to look further afield these days?