Dove? Did you really fuck Murdock?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I just got here and I only need to know two things,

#1, are there any pics for verification.
B, Has anyone blamed Clinton yet? (Either one)

1. No, there are not. Although there ARE pictures I would not put past Murd or Poofer to go ahead and pass around and share. If you asked them, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to share them with or without my consent.

And perhaps you can have a convo about how I "look like a child" naked.

B. No, not to my knowledge.
Do you look like a Black child or a Caucasian child, when naked?

Not sure what this is about, but I'll play along for a bit.

Aaaaaand the creepiest comment award goes to Aidsman.

Congrats, you've really out done yourself on this occasion.

A cringey self goal.....
Kinda like when that creeper Levon said he needed to go wack off to a “less than adult” Natalie Portman

So, give @Scoundrel a fucking link to this nonsense claim since he asked nicely.

Chop, chop, Melty Boi.
How about I link you to a manufacturer that can build you a nose that matches the rest of your face instead ? That way you can “fap” to a less than adult Natalie Portman in style ?

focus on important things, circus freak

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

1. No, there are not. Although there ARE pictures I would not put past Murd or Poofer to go ahead and pass around and share. If you asked them, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to share them with or without my consent.

A cringey self goal.....
Kinda like when that creeper Levon said he needed to go wack off to a “less than adult” Natalie Portman

So, give @Scoundrel a fucking link to this nonsense claim since he asked nicely.

Chop, chop, Melty Boi.
How about I link you to a manufacturer that can build you a nose that matches the rest of your face instead ? That way you can “fap” to a less than adult Natalie Portman in style ?

You seem especially pouty, is your girdle chafing you extra raw today?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

A cringey self goal.....

Chop, chop, Melty Boi.

Are you enjoying the taste of my ankles down there warergurl?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is my assertion that Dovid has AIDS so far fetched? A gay man with AIDS claiming to be her biological father showed-up in her life while her life was falling apart as she entered the shelter. She had a relationship with him until he died and inherited a junker car and two lesbian aunts.

I’d post screeners… but who cares? lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm pretty interested in this supposed homosexual man with AIDs who showed up as I was entering a "shelter" and claimed to be my father.

No really, continue. That's fascinating.

THIS hair brained narrative has my full consent. The D stamp of approval lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh joy.... things are getting weird again.

No shit. It's like everytime I peek I'm greeted with a post more unhinged then the last lol.

Allow me.

My dad is not gay. And I knew my dad LONG before I entered a life skills recovery program. So I have no fucking clue if that's part the wet brain syndrome or just a lie for the sake of lying.

My "lesbian aunts" are not connected to my father. The one woman had been a friend of my families from the time I was baby. So yes I'm still in touch with her and her wife and I refer to them as aunts. They were not "inherited" lol.

When my father died of cardiac arrest yes I "inherited" his mustang convertible. Which I immediately sold to my doofy idiot "step father" for like 5k. The rest of my father things I donated.

What any of this has to do with anything is beyond me but this mental case is probably going to be bleeding out twisting and convoluted versions of shit that occurred in my actual life just because shes a weak and petty cunt who thinks people actually care about shit like this.

Shes got 15 years worth of blather so buckle up lol. I do not anticipate she will tire out on her latest narc injury.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A cringey self goal.....

Chop, chop, Melty Boi.

Are you aware my father was a homosexual with AIDS? :Crazy:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have it on the utmost authority that Murds mother was a hamster and her father smelt of elderberries.

Discuss.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

No shit. It's like everytime I peek I'm greeted with a post more unhinged then the last lol.

Allow me.

My dad is not gay. And I knew my dad LONG before I entered a life skills recovery program. So I have no fucking clue if that's part the wet brain syndrome or just a lie for the sake of lying.

My "lesbian aunts" are not connected to my father. The one woman had been a friend of my families from the time I was baby. So yes I'm still in touch with her and her wife and I refer to them as aunts. They were not "inherited" lol.

When my father died of cardiac arrest yes I "inherited" his mustang convertible. Which I immediately sold to my doofy idiot "step father" for like 5k. The rest of my father things I donated.

What any of this has to do with anything is beyond me but this mental case is probably going to be bleeding out twisting and convoluted versions of shit that occurred in my actual life just because shes a weak and petty cunt who thinks people actually care about shit like this.

Shes got 15 years worth of blather so buckle up lol. I do not anticipate she will tire out on her latest narc injury.
Forget it she's rolling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Allow me.

Forget it she's rolling.

Shes something else lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A cringey self goal.....

Chop, chop, Melty Boi.

We keep telling you Stubby. Your ankles are too low for an ant. The little fuck has no memory

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Crickets. Cause that all leftist cockroaches do.
I'm waiting for you to answer the question I raised in post #35, which most likely you're too much of a dumb ass punk to do.

And of course, counting the number of times you mention me AS IF you actually had any "smoke" to bring. I'll check back tomorrow.
No one cares about your question, circus freak

Circus freak. You called him a Circus freak? WTF do you think you are shorty?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
but I read yours… and you’re a creepy little weirdo and you have a homo sidekick with no experience with women now

Presumably you're referring to me. Sorry to shatter your fantasy, but I have plenty of experience with women. My longest relationship was close to 5 years and I've had numerous others which lasted from roughly between 3 months & 2 years.

However, I've come to realise that finding a good woman in the west is extremely difficult in this day and age, largely due to the crap the MSM etc has filled your heads with, causing many of you to have ridiculous expectations and demands.

I think she was talking about Sandusky Prowler

No, I was referring to him. They both have a weird obsession with Lily. Which we find hilarious since we are both moderates and they are hard leaning righties and blatantly racist. If someone is racist against someone for being Jewish, the blacks, browns and yellow follow closely behind the Jews.

I refuse to perpetuate racism and am hated by the racists (people who want everyone to be a white male republican) on this site.

I compartmentalize them in the same category as the Mormon fundamentalists, who are viewed as being radical extremists. Our country was founded by slave owning hypocrites… and these are their descendants who are trying to revert it back to that same hypocrisy.

Question: will your board be designated as a fight/flame?

Anyone that actually pays attention notices Deport Liberal's has a weird obsession with me. Bonesaw noticed it at SG.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Personally. I love the way @deport_liberals seagulls healthy shit balls on lilys head and keeps moving

Leaves the fucking hippo smoking through her nostrils and just laughs watching her theatrics in his rear view mirror

Good job buddy

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I stop reading this thread after I heard there’s naked pictures of Dove

Bit gay fella.

Yeah I wasnt sure if that was a compliment or insult lol

If they're the ones I've seen... probably a compliment masquerading as a green eyed insult.

Some people can do naked short stuff much better than others....

I've never had any complaints until I dump someone or vote Republican.

What can you do.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bit gay fella.

If they're the ones I've seen... probably a compliment masquerading as a green eyed insult.

What can you do.

I've found the same....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I personally enjoy the whole “broken dick” angle. Cause it actually says more about…….. lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Personally. I love the way @deport_liberals seagulls healthy shit balls on lilys head and keeps moving

Leaves the fucking hippo smoking through her nostrils and just laughs watching her theatrics in his rear view mirror

Good job buddy

It's always funny when a white leftists starts preaching about racism to people who are not white.

Its.....you think they cant possibly be serious....but they are.

If Deport has a "weird obsession" with Oak just because he takes drive by (and hilarious) shots at her......the fuck do they think they have with me?

Good grief :Crazy: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bit gay fella.

What can you do.

I've found the same....

It's because we are ungovernable and out of control.

Off the rails! :Jammin:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good job buddy

It's always funny when a white leftists starts preaching about racism to people who are not white.

Its.....you think they cant possibly be serious....but they are.

If Deport has a "weird obsession" with Oak just because he takes drive by (and hilarious) shots at her......the fuck do they think they have with me?

Good grief :Crazy: :LOL3:

@Dove

You have no idea. As usual, you have no clue what you're talking about.