Dove? Did you really fuck Murdock?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this bitch at it again with her AIDS infested itchy ass? She needs to take her dizzy ass back to the shelter.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the kind of shit I dealt with as best I could for years.

20220521-210205.jpg

I dont know WTF is wrong with people like this and Poofer where they have to call attention to their sex lives and talk about other people without consent.

Big and I never fucking did that.

She carried on nonstop about him as well. Oh and we were all dazzled with details about how hard High Fryin Brian made her cum. It's not even that she openly discusses sex with other people like they are fucking props......shes consistently CRASS.

And no I've never gave permission for this shit to be blasted but what can you do. I even told Kevin to please stop podcasting about it. That's one of the biggest reasons I noped out of that. He was constantly squealing in shit casts "hur der I'm fucking teh hottest bitch in flame town....none of you guis r! I am! I'm teh man! Derp derp!"

Thank fuck I dont have play "good sport" about it anymore.
Amazing how the disgusting monster never noticed until it was suddenly blamed on YOU for kissing and telling

Hence why normal people use his big face hole as a personal toilet

Yep. When this was discussed by the same person **coughMurdcough*** on

Trollvahalla

Third rail

SG. MurdysMoshPit. A Facebook group.

To the point where several people have asked me WHY you and I "let her" carry on like that about us.

But yeah it's the in thing now to harrass people who hurt your feels about their sex life and gaslight you that you caused your own harrassment.

They must have learned that from the #metoo movement.
The most obvious explanation is that nobody reads her poasts...ever...

but I read yours… and you’re a creepy little weirdo and you have a homo sidekick with no experience with women now

this screams text book socio occupational dysfunction

Unfortunately, the lives in mommy’s basement was played out so early in this game, I’m unable to Ouija mindfuck you into submission, gimp

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

20220521-210205.jpg

I dont know WTF is wrong with people like this and Poofer where they have to call attention to their sex lives and talk about other people without consent.

She carried on nonstop about him as well. Oh and we were all dazzled with details about how hard High Fryin Brian made her cum. It's not even that she openly discusses sex with other people like they are fucking props......shes consistently CRASS.

And no I've never gave permission for this shit to be blasted but what can you do. I even told Kevin to please stop podcasting about it. That's one of the biggest reasons I noped out of that. He was constantly squealing in shit casts "hur der I'm fucking teh hottest bitch in flame town....none of you guis r! I am! I'm teh man! Derp derp!"

Amazing how the disgusting monster never noticed until it was suddenly blamed on YOU for kissing and telling

Trollvahalla

Third rail

To the point where several people have asked me WHY you and I "let her" carry on like that about us.

But yeah it's the in thing now to harrass people who hurt your feels about their sex life and gaslight you that you caused your own harrassment.

but I read yours… and you’re a creepy little weirdo and you have a homo sidekick with no experience with women now

Unfortunately, the lives in mommy’s basement was played out so early in this game, I’m unable to Ouija mindfuck you into submission, gimp
How empathetic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220521-210205.jpg

Trollvahalla

Third rail

How empathetic.

Shes always been somewhat unhinged and very bad at reading people.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Murdock 7.5 is off the wagon.

Way the fuck off.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

20220521-210205.jpg

Trollvahalla

Third rail

How empathetic.

Shes always been somewhat unhinged and very bad at reading people.
Because she doesn't care. A self-centred spoiled big brat, essentially.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yet another victim of a friendship with fat, misreable poark

Those two do not have "friends". They acquire props. Both of us were used by this broken wreck.

I'm convinced she used me to get an avenue to get closer to you and used you for some cyber cred and to fulfill some challange. Hence why she had to blather such personal(and twisted) things on the forums.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Murdock announcing to the boards for ten years that she had sex with me during her visit saying disgusting things like "we made a plunger sound when we finally seperated" .

Absolutely no class that one, she must have been dragged up. Doesn't she claim to come from money too and had a privileged upbringing? LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The gross and disturbing thing that inspired this particular rant is that Murd has decided yesterday that a good topic of conversation would be telling people that I look like a little girl naked. Something I kinda tried to ignore but got a few messages about because it really fucking disturbing.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's a line fat women always use to shame slimmer women.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why is monster so personally vested in doves personal sex life?

did he get a little too excited when murdock said she looked like something she’s not?

LOL yeah, must be the accusation that Dove has a 12 yr old girl's body which is causing him to loiter around the thread.

I chuckle when I think of that, it's such a fat girl cope, heard it dozens of times. :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I just got here and I only need to know two things,

#1, are there any pics for verification.
B, Has anyone blamed Clinton yet? (Either one)

1. No, there are not. Although there ARE pictures I would not put past Murd or Poofer to go ahead and pass around and share. If you asked them, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to share them with or without my consent.

And perhaps you can have a convo about how I "look like a child" naked.

B. No, not to my knowledge.
Do you look like a Black child or a Caucasian child, when naked?

Not sure what this is about, but I'll play along for a bit.

Aaaaaand the creepiest comment award goes to Aidsman.

Congrats, you've really out done yourself on this occasion.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

1. No, there are not. Although there ARE pictures I would not put past Murd or Poofer to go ahead and pass around and share. If you asked them, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to share them with or without my consent.

A cringey self goal.....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

20220521-210205.jpg

Trollvahalla

Third rail

Best post.... I very rarely bother to read her drivel. The cringe factor is always off the scale.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

A cringey self goal.....

Weird as fuck some of the crap those CBT fuckers come out with.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Presumably you're referring to me. Sorry to shatter your fantasy, but I have plenty of experience with women. My longest relationship was close to 5 years and I've had numerous others which lasted from roughly between 3 months & 2 years.

However, I've come to realise that finding a good woman in the west is extremely difficult in this day and age, largely due to the crap the MSM etc has filled your heads with, causing many of you to have ridiculous expectations and demands.

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Alright you bunch of fuckin morons.

Scoundrel is here with some reality to drop onr your flabby asses so listen up.

If a male poster had stated that they liked 12 year olds of whichever sex they'd be fuckin battered by the entire connunity until they had no choice but to leave forever.

So now you're saying it's different for a female?

Well I suggest that makes you enablers and complicit in this disgusting, vile situation,

So either put up or shut up. Flame the pervert or don't . It's up to you. Names are being taken for future prosecution.

Your choice.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're gonna end up with bags the size of Lily's gut under your eyes.

What are you talking about? I'm in Leeds.

Oh ok, shift change presumably.

No. Not really. I'm in Seattle. Covid is back with a vengeance. Been working from home the last month because the infection rate has gone up again. I usually work through the night. Everyone's asleep and I won't be disturbed.
Best time to work... no interruptions at all.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Alright you bunch of fuckin morons.

Scoundrel is here with some reality to drop onr your flabby asses so listen up.

If a male poster had stated that they liked 12 year olds of whichever sex they'd be fuckin battered by the entire connunity until they had no choice but to leave forever.

So now you're saying it's different for a female?

Well I suggest that makes you enablers and complicit in this disgusting, vile situation,

So either put up or shut up. Flame the pervert or don't . It's up to you. Names are being taken for future prosecution.

Your choice.

Who has said they like 12 yr olds?

Peaches and SSS are definitely suspect, but there's no way of knowing for sure.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

The story here is that Murdoch says she liked Dovey cos she looked like a 12 year old girl.

All I'm sayin is that if that was a bloke they'd have the shit kicked out of em

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ahh right. Fuck knows, Turdock is a nutjob so who cares.

You're right about the p.edo label always being applied to blokes though, when in reality there are plenty of female nonces too.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

The story here is that Murdoch says she liked Dovey cos she looked like a 12 year old girl.

Indeed they would, but IN THIS THREAD all I saw was Dove claiming Murdock said that. IOW I didn't see Murdock saying it, you dig? Did I miss something?

Oh, and Peaches was trolling and he trolled that shit like a boss, to the point where a dozen years later some people are still gut-hooked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Really is was Murd claiming - for no reason- that I look like a child naked.

I dont really believe Murd is a p e d o.....I do think shes a creepy and crass sex pervert with narcissistic personality disorder and wet brain syndrome.

I could be wrong. In all her sudden sex posts about me she refers to me as a "girl"(which is something I always notice, as i cringe anytime women are called "girls"....especailly in a sexual context) and when the whole "Dovey looks like a little girl naked" thing is added to that, it's pretty fucking cringey and gross.

It's funny how people form their "alliances" completely based on politics and wont say a single word to anyone they perceive on their "side" for anything. They never "see" the shit that gets pulled by the one they view as a comrade. It's like voluntary enslavement. You can bet they see what the one who slapping BACK says though. And of course as expected that person is always the liar or the shit starter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ahh right. Fuck knows, Turdock is a nutjob so who cares.

You're right about the p.edo label always being applied to blokes though, when in reality there are plenty of female nonces too.

I dont think there are "plenty". I think it's pretty rare and extra offensive because it just violates everything female. Which is all trendy today anyway.

Yeah I have her on ignore and I rarely peek but she decided to post that I look like a child naked. A really disgusting comment that probably had zero provocation because I dont even interact with any of her ghoulish and hate filled posts. I comment on them occasionally but I dont ever interact directly with her and I dont plan on changing that no matter how vile she acts trying to suck me in.

As others have pointed out, it's not enough for her to have this gross and unprovoked anger at me for not sharing her retarded politcs, she needs other people to join her in that hate fest. Same with Poopturd/Flynn. That's why I call them narcissists.

I don't say that word lightly because it sounds good. I say it because it's true and it fits. A narc cannot just end a relationship or accept the end of a relationship. They need to make a huge scene about it and they other people to join them(the flying monkeys). They expect people to take their "sides" and if those people do not take their side it's because something is fucked up with them. Or theyve been "manipulated". They dont view others as autonomous individuals who think for themselves but rather people who are lower then they are and thusly easily manipulated.

That's exactly how the Poop/Flyn and Murd view everyone. They go off foaming at the mouth thinking they can control how other people see something or think. And I guess this energy can go for years.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

A cringey self goal.....
Kinda like when that creeper Levon said he needed to go wack off to a “less than adult” Natalie Portman

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I dont think there are "plenty". I think it's pretty rare and extra offensive because it just violates everything female. Which is all trendy today anyway.

Oh there are Dove, believe me lol.

My best mate lost his virginity at 14 to his babysitter who was 19. It wasn't exactly a secret either, if it had been a guy who did that to a girl, the guy would likely have had his collar felt.

I recall reading about a Jewish woman in Canada (I think) who was a nonce who preyed on young girls she taught at school. I think she fled to Israel, before being eventually caught and deported to face charges.

Sure male ones are more common, but female p,edos exist and aren't as rare as most people think.