Dovey

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guess what the hub just hit me with?

“Isn’t there a class action lawsuit against J&J for their cancerous baby powder?”

I had to laugh. He got me with that one.

Well look at it like this

They already have a lawsuit..... they are invested in not getting another one lol

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

“Isn’t there a class action lawsuit against J&J for their cancerous baby powder?”

They already have a lawsuit..... they are invested in not getting another one lol

He’s really conflicted. Like he really does not want to get it. I just said wait it out and if his job mandates it, then he can start stressing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He’s really conflicted. Like he really does not want to get it. I just said wait it out and if his job mandates it, then he can start stressing.

I mean is he comfortable with regular vaccines? Because this one isnt that new Mrna stuff.

My husband got the Pfizer months ago. He didnt want us getting it(he got it for work)

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I mean is he comfortable with regular vaccines? Because this one isnt that new Mrna stuff.

My husband got the Pfizer months ago. He didnt want us getting it(he got it for work)

He’s got the usual vaccinations. He’s more concerned about these because they won’t explain how it works to fight off COVID. There’s little to no data. They just want us to take it and shut up.

If we end up getting it, it will be the JJ.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He’s got the usual vaccinations. He’s more concerned about these because they won’t explain how it works to fight off COVID. There’s little to no data. They just want us to take it and shut up.

The J&J works how a flu shot works.....you get no exposer to any live corona though.

I really am convinced it's the best option.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There is a lot of companies mandating crap these days.