Dovey

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Guess what the hub just hit me with?

“Isn’t there a class action lawsuit against J&J for their cancerous baby powder?”

I had to laugh. He got me with that one.

Yeah. I never used talcum powder on my babies. Cornstarch powder only. People in the world of organic and natural foods have always known talcum powder is toxic. Yet another reason I don't trust Big Ag and Big Pharma.

I think cornstarch aka Karlin Foods also has a pending class action lawsuit…

I never powdered up my children with any kind of powder. I made sure to make frequent diaper changes instead.

I was the same except for the A&D butt paste for overnight. They were both sleeping through the night by 4 months.

I nursed mine, so they woke me up each night before they were eating solids. I don't think I put diaper rash ointment on preemptively.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory, can you stop them from hijacking this thread? Thanks

Countess the Rat?
She averages out at about 2 pleas for help per day...

I wasn’t crying to BF to get rid of anyone on my behalf tho.
Neither was I lol it's not up for debate... Now see if you can be the bigger man and resist replying :Jackass:

My non existent balls are bigger than all of your lanky ass PERIOD. Yes you did cry to BF. Do I need to drag up his post again? Why don’t you be a man and fuck off out my thread?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

“Isn’t there a class action lawsuit against J&J for their cancerous baby powder?”

Yeah. I never used talcum powder on my babies. Cornstarch powder only. People in the world of organic and natural foods have always known talcum powder is toxic. Yet another reason I don't trust Big Ag and Big Pharma.

I think cornstarch aka Karlin Foods also has a pending class action lawsuit…

I never powdered up my children with any kind of powder. I made sure to make frequent diaper changes instead.

I was the same except for the A&D butt paste for overnight. They were both sleeping through the night by 4 months.

I nursed mine, so they woke me up each night before they were eating solids. I don't think I put diaper rash ointment on preemptively.

I nursed my first until she was a year and got a cup and my second until he grew little baby shark teeth and bit me @ 8 months. I also ate a heavy lunch so they had their sleepy meal before bed.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That was his comeback when I told him we should get the J&J shot lol

Yeah. I figured that. And trust me, I don't 100% trust it. BUT, I got it, and I'm relieved I did, in spite of the inner conflict there.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Yeah. I figured that. And trust me, I don't 100% trust it. BUT, I got it, and I'm relieved I did, in spite of the inner conflict there.

I think he’ll come around.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
What a riveting thread. :Bored3:

Not even the hijacks can save it. Maybe Dove will have better luck.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We're not getting any of these things until there is real and accurate years long data.

We think it's poison.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No one asked for your boring two cent opinion. You don’t get it cuz you weren’t in the other thread. Don’t start with me, Peachy

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

We're not getting any of these things until there is real and accurate years long data.

We think it's poison.

So does my husband. I’m thinking of our kids. What happens if we get it and end up in the hospital?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We think it's poison.

So does my husband. I’m thinking of our kids. What happens if we get it and end up in the hospital?

Demand high flow oxygen and a treatment regime of FDA approved drugs like Ivermectin, Vit D, Vit C, Zinc, and Doxycycline....or similar drug treatments.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No one asked for your boring two cent opinion. You don’t get it cuz you weren’t in the other thread. Don’t start with me, Peachy

You mean to tell me there are TWO threads on this boring ass topic?

It's funny. There are multiple threads on MANY topics here, but certain people seem to need to melt and even report only when I repeat some topic, even when the repetitive quality is very remote.

Just fuckin sayin.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I almost said it the other day, glad he said it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here comes Fagmin to really spam up the thread :facepalm:

Your husband sounds like a smart man Countess. Listen to him. PLEASE dont take that shit. Dont even call it a vax, thats horse shit. Its an Experimental Gene Therapy, not approved by the FDA, and whatever happens to you, there is nothing that can be done, and there is no one held accountable, aka you cant sue or anything. ONce you take it, you cant get it out of your system either.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh look, Lily dropped a turd on my post hahaha. Looks a lot like her too, pointy head, and tapered as it goes down.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh look, Lily dropped a turd on my post hahaha. Looks a lot like her too, pointy head, and tapered as it goes down.

Did it hurt to get a turd?

Not at all, it just reminded me of what you look like, bleh.

Dont be selfish, Countess deserves to hear as much information as possible concerning the poison.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did it hurt to get a turd?

Not at all, it just reminded me of what you look like, bleh.

Dont be selfish, Countess deserves to hear as much information as possible concerning the poison.

:Beatdown2:

I don't trust people when I don't know their agenda. For example, Rand Paul's wife is an investor in Remdesivir. Of course, he doesn't want folks to get a vaccine or wear masks. Only sick people will need treatment.

I only want everyone on this forum, even those I despise to survive, even thrive. And in my opinion and understanding of this disease, I think vaccines along with masking where appropriate and the other preventive measures are the most efficacious ways of staying alive.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You could always hop on a feather and surf you lightweight & disfigured ass back to career booty tasters dot com to discuss which testicle disintegration method is most environmentally friendly with the 3 other pants pissing mutants you got pantomiming the same lame dogshit they leech off Occupy Democrats day in and day out if the reading material here is in anyway negatively impacting your rich estrogen levels, fucksplash

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Trust me bro, if GirthZilla had dropped a turd on your post you'd never ever be able to find it again

giphy.gif

Last edited: