Drunked cooking with Stinky .

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm try'na make Fish and ships ..lol defrosted the FROZEN cod fillets in warm water just now flash defrost haha boiling oil Oh oh ..

Did you have any drunk cooking stories ? and if you don't okay post it anyway

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmao wtf ? didn't work out .

o.jpg

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmao I didn't work out man :Grin3: the frozen fish had too much moisture combined with hot oil and a ravishing drunken IMPATIENT hunger culminated in a phone call to the House of Hop Sing lolol

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Simple things...I went through a phase ..I'm an EXPERT at grilling flank steak so basically Tacos Asada ..but do you really need more (:

triggs

Mommy's boy
You know simple food you can cook at home is just as nice to eat as some expensive meal you pay through the arse for at some swanky restaurant.

Reactions: X

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Duuude! I was drinking draino and I decided I wanted to nuke some New Orleans easy cookin' Cajun bacon.

...so I opened the fridge, and I saw I was out of bacon. That sucks! Anyway, what was I doing? Oh yeah, so I went scrounging for easy bake chicken nuggets, and I found an old half eaten Happy Meal in the back of the fridge. I thought I might take a risk and nuke the damn thing to Kingdome Come so I don't actually keel over and die of cholera.

I set the oven to Armageddon and popped it in the microwave for 40 minutes. It turned out to be a delightfully crispy brown mess of tasteless proportion. I doused it with hot sauce because I have such eccentric gourmet taste, har har!

The meal was a cacophony of chunks braized and mealy coalscence, complete with a slurry of sanguine slimy anti-delectable repherhensible slop.

Bon appetit!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yesterday after work, I made meatball sammiches and onion rings. Of course, I had to wash dishes before I could cook anything because I'm lazy and drunk. And drunk and lazy.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I find Onion powder is a drunk cooks best friend

triggs

Mommy's boy
It's odd but when I've had a few beers or a couple of blunts I can't get enough of spicy foods, kebabs, Indian takeaways and the like yet when I'm stone cold sober I can't stomach any kind of spicy food.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck onion powder and garlic powder. If I want onion and/or garlic, I'll buy it and chop it myself.

Get yourself some Old Bay. It goes good on almost everything.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck man multi purpose seasoning .. Def going to try, thanks man :rightON:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm try'na make Fish and ships ..lol defrosted the FROZEN cod fillets in warm water just now flash defrost haha boiling oil Oh oh ..

Dude! Never defrost meat/fish/poultry in warm water! Defrost in a pot of cold water! Takes less than an hour.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck man multi purpose seasoning .. Def going to try, thanks man :rightON:

Main one I like using, is this Cajun seasoning. And when my head starts to sweat, I just squegee it or take a napkin to it lolol.

81uq8k7TiHL._SX342_.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Usually when I get tipsy, and get hungry, I'll throw a couple burgers on the grill. Those frozen pre-formed patties.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude! Never defrost meat/fish/poultry in warm water! Defrost in a pot of cold water! Takes less than an hour.
i use warm water and cant tell a difference plus 10 mins sounds a lot better than an hour lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

i use warm water and cant tell a difference plus 10 mins sounds a lot better than an hour lol

No Jeannie! You ruin it that way!

Bacteria has a chance since the outer part is warmer faster. Also since the inside is cold, you overcook the outside when you cook it.

I was taught long ago NEVER thaw in warm water.

Cold water can thaw fairly quickly, an hour is for thick stuff. But a fish fillet I can have thawed in less than 30 minutes.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i knew it probably had something 2 do with bacteria but my thinking is that its only a few mins and then its getting flammed on the grill

btw i have some eye round in the freezer so i suppose i should take them out and plan ahead for a change lol