English Boogaloo part Deux!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
a poll just out says 39% say that violence is acceptable when democracy fails on immigration.

I expect the violence to die down for a month or so before the next wave. This is how civilisations collapse. next years death pool will be full of MPs.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
a poll just out says 39% say that violence is acceptable when democracy fails on immigration.

I expect the violence to die down for a month or so before the next wave. This is how civilisations collapse. next years death pool will be full of MPs.
Our Prime Minister has just let over 2000 Palestinians into the country. That, in my opinion, is totally irresponsible. These sand-rats don’t assimilate at all, they just gather in groups and let their hate fester towards westernisation. They did the same thing with the Nigerians, and these black cunts are running around raping and pillaging!

It’s absolute numbskullery at it’s finest…

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
HiGLpye.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our Prime Minister has just let over 2000 Palestinians into the country. That, in my opinion, is totally irresponsible. These sand-rats don’t assimilate at all, they just gather in groups and let their hate fester towards westernisation. They did the same thing with the Nigerians, and these black cunts are running around raping and pillaging!

It’s absolute numbskullery at it’s finest…

Locally, we've bought all of our Toyotas from a Palestinian fleet manager at one of the dealerships. Good guy, friendly, cordial and honest.

He introduced us to our insurance agent, a Palestinian from Jordan...also a good guy.

Because of England fucking shit up in the region, there is a huge Palestinian diaspora. And it's not recent. These people are good people and they integrate into our society.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Locally, we've bought all of our Toyotas from a Palestinian fleet manager at one of the dealerships. Good guy, friendly, cordial and honest.

He introduced us to our insurance agent, a Palestinian from Jordan...also a good guy.

Because of England fucking shit up in the region, there is a huge Palestinian diaspora. And it's not recent. These people are good people and they integrate into our society.
Integrate while planning the next 911 behind your back. Welcome to the real world Charlie xx

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter

Your an idiot. Letting them into Lebanon started a civil war and ended up turning a Christin country into a Muslim one. they also destabilised Jordan and Egypt who both kicked them out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your an idiot. Letting them into Lebanon started a civil war and ended up turning a Christin country into a Muslim one. they also destabilised Jordan and Egypt who both kicked them out.

You're not good at English, nor history in general.

Th British fucked up the region. That's something you people are good at.