English Civl War 2 BF Warroom boogaloo

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
Fuck me its kicking of all over the place, I am hearing about multiple stabbings all over the place, and theres already talk about Martial law. i recon could be in September/October time.

Main point is when 2 tier Kier made his speech he bad mouthed the white protesters for bricking a Mosque and ignore the fact a load of little girls got stabbed up. Coupled with 2 tier policing its lit the fuse. This is after 30 days of being in Government! I'm going tooled up now when I go out, don't have much of a choice.

Let that be a warning about electing a mediocre leader like Diversity hire Harris.

4aug.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Videos about what's happening there keep popping up in my youtube suggestions

Not a single word about it on the MSM here, though

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
A super cursory search shows at least a dozen legitimate news sources are reporting on the English Trumptard tantrums

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
More from Rotherham, Police run out of the hotel before it was set on fire.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

About to kick of with Leftists on the roundabout left, and protesters chanting Yorshire on the Right.

So far leftists ive seen have been heavily outnumbered and bussed in

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

Above is a Migrant Hotel being Torched in Rotherham today.

Below is an Islamic Bookstall being turned over yesterday in Nottingham(I think).
The objective is civil war, everywhere

Large scale wars cost too much and damage infrastructure and pollute nature too much

They need to get rid of the people only

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It’s my understanding that this “alien” was born in wales, so these right wing tantrums are about race… you should own that and be honest with yourself

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
The objective is civil war, everywhere

Large scale wars cost too much and damage infrastructure and pollute nature too much

They need to get rid of the people only

Maybe. Remember when you see brits like Hugh Grant they are the ones who ruled the British Empire, these are the people who built it.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
It’s my understanding that this “alien” was born in wales, so these right wing tantrums are about race… you should own that and be honest with yourself

It was the final straw after PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and Manchester Arena. Islam isn't a race.
When the left import voters and weaponize some of them against the native populace with historical grievances, then if it goes that way I will have no problem owning it.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
This is how the Police get stoned in Rotherham.

Police have issued dispersal and unmask notices for Bolton, these are a subset of laws vis the Riot act.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It was the final straw after PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and Manchester Arena. Islam isn't a race.
When the left import voters and weaponize some of them against the native populace with historical grievances, then if it goes that way I will have no problem owning it.
Stop spewing trumptard level nonsense. If this particular murderer was "English" you'd be crying about the sad state of mental healthcare.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I hope Faerie Anne is out there fighting the good fight, and swinging at brown people with his purse.

crazy-white-bitch-swinging-purse.gif

You go Hitler Honey!