Establishment cucks like Oak have terrible sex

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well…I think women make the world go ‘round. I’d hate to be in a world without them. They are everything that makes my life worth living. And I open up a mean sticky jar lid too I might add! Lol

Yeah, I can't imagine a world without men either. Not just romantically. My son is one of my favorite people on Earth. Not just because he's my son, but because he's very witty.

We, several of us in the family, we discussing IQs last night because someone dealt with a really dumb customer. And I remined the person that the average IQ is around 100-110 in the US. I said, that meant there a lot of people well below that. Then someone said, damn I guess you're right. Some people really do have low iqs.

My son looks at us all and simply says "potato". We all laughed, but I laughed off and on for a while. He simply has this dry wit and delivery that makes me giggle my ass off. God love him, he's fantastic.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its nice to sit around as a family and discuss how dumb everyone else is.

Am I being sarcastic or serious right now ? That will just my secret. :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is nice to discuss the people that pull the average down, you know, like you.

In the real world, I wouldn't interact with someone like you. I'd just avoid you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Someone sent this to me a long time ago and the words just killed me.

Speaking of limerace lol

I used to have part of this crew as my neighbours. The lead guitarist in particular will case the red wine right from under your nose in your home. The stored special vintage too!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao!

Oak I have a feeling in public.....you have nothing to worry about with others interacting with you lol

We tend to avoid overstimulating the handicapped.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I opine several times a day (more if I've seen corporate news coverage of... anything) loudly to anyone who'll listen that humanity as a species is dumber than a box of rocks.

That's not so weird to me. LoL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao!

Oak I have a feeling in public.....you have nothing to worry about with others interacting with you lol

We tend to avoid overstimulating the handicapped.

You don't know the first thing about me in real life and how I interact with others. That being said, I don't have to justify myself to the likes of you.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I opine several times a day (more if I've seen corporate news coverage of... anything) loudly to anyone who'll listen that humanity as a species is dumber than a box of rocks.

I may.....or may not....totally feel you right now lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't see how facts backed up by evidence are so controversial.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don't know the first thing about me in real life and how I interact with others. That being said, I don't have to justify myself to the likes of you.

You are like a pull cord yip yip dog toy. A big one.

Are you getting mad all by yourself over stupid shit again, Oak?

Take a deep breath and realize.....people dont actually HAVE to care if you like them or not. I have every right to want to avoid some pile of hostile shit like you in public just as much as you assert you would like to avoid me. I dont have to "know" anything outside of how you present yourself and I also dont need a reason.

Youd be much happier if you got the fuck over yourself, Oak. I know with your ....size....that's a long trip but it's an adventure worth taking.

Just dont invite me because I'm good right here lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are like a pull cord yip yip dog toy. A big one.

Are you getting mad all by yourself over stupid shit again, Oak?

Take a deep breath and realize.....people dont actually HAVE to care if you like them or not. I have every right to want to avoid some pile of hostile shit like you in public just as much as you assert you would like to avoid me. I dont have to "know" anything outside of how you present yourself and I also dont need a reason.

Youd be much happier if you got the fuck over yourself, Oak. I know with your ....size....that's a long trip but it's an adventure worth taking.

Just dont invite me because I'm good right here lol.

No, I'm not angry at all. The vast majority of the time, I'm amused here and I have a smart mouth that I use very liberally.

I've been matter of fact the entire time I've posted tonight, while you're already cursing in your posts. Perhaps it's you that needs to settle down.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, I'm not angry at all. The vast majority of the time, I'm amused here and I have a smart mouth that I use very liberally.

I've been matter of fact the entire time I've posted tonight, while you're already cursing in your posts. Perhaps it's you that needs to settle down.

I hate to break this to you, you dont read "smart".

Uptight. Controling. Angry.

But not smart.

:)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This song translates to "Taste of Me" about two lovers who carry on another's taste

I love this singer, as do tens of millions of women in the Spanish language world. I'd lick the sweat right off his face. No lie.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
LOL Lookit these two competing for ultimate 'tard :LOL3::LOL3:

Lookit you, trying to get in some Werdz lulz.

Would someone clear the room!!! We have a special child! In need of sharing!!!!! Let the special one speak!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lookit you, trying to get in some Werdz lulz.

Would someone clear the room!!! We have a special child! In need of sharing!!!!! Let the special one speak!
He’s very difficult at the moment. Years ago I played him a song using my harmonica as backup and he absolutely loved it. Last weekend I played him another song using my Ukulele and he just got really grouchy and shit. I asked him if he was going to listen to the song, and he just said, “NAH!!”, like a petulant child!

:BuhBye:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He’s very difficult at the moment. Years ago I played him a song using my harmonica as backup and he absolutely loved it. Last weekend I played him another song using my Ukulele and he just got really grouchy and shit. I asked him if he was going to listen to the song, and he just said, “NAH!!”, like a petulant child!

:BuhBye:

Too much soy that one. Hes turned into a lil bitch..... a nigger bitch lol.

Lol, who am I kidding, a nigger bitch got more testosterone than the Silver Surfer lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol, who am I kidding, a nigger bitch got more testosterone than the Silver Surfer lol.

He is a bitch. A spammy one too.

Cant even work with it. He is just negative and lame.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He has Emoji adDICKtion hahahaa.

He has like maybe 3 things he just repeats at me with tons of emojis.

Then you try to interact with him and have fun with it....and he just keeps saying the same stupid shit.

That's like the bottom of the barrel trolling we used to do years ago when we wanted to ruin a board by killing off any conversation. That's what he does.

He thinks because I'm a woman that he is gonna upset me by telling me I'm boring and ugly. Two things that really enrage low IQ shallow women. He is used to women who need and desire Male approval to the extent where if just one single male doesnt give it....they get all mad.

I dont think he can go past that.

He picked the wrong team if he wants to poke insecure and angry females lol. I think he thinks because I'll compose posts with several complex sentences I must be sensitive.

It's just low IQ nonsense and that's literally all he has so I put him on ignore. He got melty yesterday accusing me of "twisting shit"(wut?) "Lying"(again wut?) And started calling me foul and telling me to leave.

So he is getting unhinged. Probably because he is at cap and failing terribly and not very sharp.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He has like maybe 3 things he just repeats at me with tons of emojis.

Then you try to interact with him and have fun with it....and he just keeps saying the same stupid shit.

That's like the bottom of the barrel trolling we used to do years ago when we wanted to ruin a board by killing off any conversation. That's what he does.

He thinks because I'm a woman that he is gonna upset me by telling me I'm boring and ugly. Two things that really enrage low IQ shallow women. He is used to women who need and desire Male approval to the extent where if just one single male doesnt give it....they get all mad.

I dont think he can go past that.

He picked the wrong team if he wants to poke insecure and angry females lol. I think he thinks because I'll compose posts with several complex sentences I must be sensitive.

It's just low IQ nonsense and that's literally all he has so I put him on ignore. He got melty yesterday accusing me of "twisting shit"(wut?) "Lying"(again wut?) And started calling me foul and telling me to leave.

So he is getting unhinged. Probably because he is at cap and failing terribly and not very sharp.

Happens every time. He reaches his cap, and flails with emojis. ToO maNy WeRDz@!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He’s so hung up about his height. I think that he thinks he’s a giant or some shit. I think he suffers badly from “tall” man syndrome. You know what they say don’t you?

small-dick.gif