Establishment cucks like Oak have terrible sex

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't even know what the hell is going on with this thread. Someone invented a thing about me and apparently it needs a soundtrack? Is that right?

Shhhhh..

Calm down.

Post some music. Let's say....you are getting to stare at some crown mouldings and think about the grocery list...what you do you put on to set the mood?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shhhhh..

Calm down.

Post some music. Let's say....you are getting to stare at some crown mouldings and think about the grocery list...what you do you put on to set the mood?

Honey, I'm at an age where if I'm going to wander mentally, I'll stop pretending.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm actually bigger on lyrics than the music.

I have to like the music dont get me wrong...but it's the lyrics I go for.

I THINK that is a woman thing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Which makes me sad for them.

You got Oak telling us all how bad her sex life and how she doesnt want to have sex "all the time"....lol

Dont put that on "most women" Oak. I see you liking that awful "men arent needed" post and going off on Blazor projecting your bad sex life on all of us.

So what's going on there, Oak? Does your partner have a "broke dick" too....if you know what I mean?

You are Murd commiserate on not being able to get your man excited?

Lulz.
I think it’s just a case of menopause (men on pause)…hopefully it’ll pass! :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it’s just a case of menopause (men on pause)…hopefully it’ll pass! :GiggleBitch:

No, I simply don't fuck around with married people or men on forums for that matter. It's nothing but trouble dealing with bruised male egos.

Even saying no nicely got me in trouble here.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I own the fact I was never a Queen fan. Also....I dont know why I'm in italics right now and I cant make it stop.....so yeah deal with it. I hope the video doesnt show up in italics lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, I simply don't fuck around with married people or men on forums for that matter. It's nothing but trouble dealing with bruised male egos.

Even saying no nicely got me in trouble here.

Unlike all of us skanks about to have married person orgey right here right now!!!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't need music, mostly I need intensity, heat and passion.

That's cool but <wagging finger> you didn't answer the question.

There's got to be some artist or band that just makes you want to go all Hulk-like and SMASH, eh?

For me the first that comes to mind is Harriet Wheeler, vocalist for The Sundays.
There's just something about her voice that gives me goose bumps and makes me feel, you know, *funny* but not in a ha-ha way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's cool but <wagging finger> you didn't answer the question.

There's got to be some artist or band that just makes you want to go all Hulk-like and SMASH, eh?

For me the first that comes to mind is Harriet Wheeler, vocalist for The Sundays.
There's just something about her voice that gives me goose bumps and makes me feel, you, know, *funny* but not in a ha-ha way.

No, I don't think I do have that. That's why I answered how I did. The closest to that might be a Spanish language singer that no one here would recognize. And that's more "romantic" than sensual.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Someone sent this to me a long time ago and the words just killed me.

Speaking of limerace lol