Establishment cucks like Oak have terrible sex

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He’s so hung up about his height. I think that he thinks he’s a giant or some shit. I think he suffers badly from “tall” man syndrome. You know what they say don’t you?

small-dick.gif

The motherfucker prolly same height as us. He including his mohawk in his measurements lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Happens every time. He reaches his cap, and flails with emojis. ToO maNy WeRDz@!!!!

The Biggie being short thing. That's something that went down a LONG time ago. And it was done and over done and Big even ran with it for a while.

X acts like this is some new and hilarious thing. Like he OVER does it.

Like dude....even if Big were short, you arent funny. There is SO MUCH you could say about a midget puerto rican that would be fucking hilarious and witty.

All does? "Herpe derp u teh shortz!! U short lol buddie! Hahahahaha short!"

Like some on dude. Its second hand embarrassing. That paired with the obvious bitterness.

I cant deal with people with no sense of humor. None of team sumo has one.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The motherfucker prolly same height as us. He including his mohawk in his measurements lol.

I dont even understand why height is such an issue.

I'm short myself. 5'1. Even when I wore heals Big was taller to the point where I had stretch up while he slightly bent down to kiss me.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Biggies height. OR that picture of him they keep posting. I've always loved his smiles and half smiles.

Youd think that if this were about humor we would be seeing funny and witty things being said....but it's not about funny. It's about angry.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Biggie being short thing. That's something that went down a LONG time ago. And it was done and over done and Big even ran with it for a while.

Like dude....even if Big were short, you arent funny. There is SO MUCH you could say about a midget puerto rican that would be fucking hilarious and witty.

Like some on dude. Its second hand embarrassing. That paired with the obvious bitterness.

I wonder if Krispiss aka X aka 360 does Kegel exercises. Because he has a helluva wide-on for me lately!
:GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Its nice to sit around as a family and discuss how dumb everyone else is.

Am I being sarcastic or serious right now ? That will just my secret. :D
It's really fun watching stupid people sit around calling people smarter than them stupid. that's a real blast of irony LMAO

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know what I'm doing. You don't matter. What you say, feel, think, believe, etc just does not matter.

It's as simple as that.
Yet you are the one who has made two references in general about how miserable your sex life is

Dove is just trying to help. Perhaps you and the family can ponder that one as you congratulate each other on your roles as masters of the universe?

you know, if you are not too busy misrepresenting vegetables as some kind of world shattering wit?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The really hilarious one tho is the dipshit who is shorter than me drone on and on about midgets

that shit is some real irony right there - lmao

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Too much soy that one. Hes turned into a lil bitch..... a nigger bitch lol.

Lol, who am I kidding, a nigger bitch got more testosterone than the Silver Surfer lol.
dont get mad at me you suck dick boy, cut some trees get it outta yer system FAGGOT :LOL3::LOL3:

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He’s so hung up about his height. I think that he thinks he’s a giant or some shit. I think he suffers badly from “tall” man syndrome. You know what they say don’t you?

small-dick.gif
ha ha precisley what a short limbed fucker of roo's wood say :LOL3: :LOL3:

Your a poosy break, I seen it with my own eyes .... no angled pic you poast could ever prove anything but

X

xXx
Site Supporter

but, did you know he's a short fucker with the face of a beat dick :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I dont even understand why height is such an issue.

I'm short myself. 5'1. Even when I wore heals Big was taller to the point where I had stretch up while he slightly bent down to kiss me.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Biggies height. OR that picture of him they keep posting. I've always loved his smiles and half smiles.

Youd think that if this were about humor we would be seeing funny and witty things being said....but it's not about funny. It's about angry.
ahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Ohhh nooooooooo height isn't an issue but lemme make 2 poasts claiming it isn't to be shure AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA Go smoke moar crack you windbag :LOL3:

Lets leave BF and WHINE and than we're gonna return after saying we wouldn't :LOL3::LOL3:

I've NEVER seen sucj tardation in all my life :LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol -- stupid people sitting around a table talking about stupid people and then vegetables come up

WITTY!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ha ha precisley what a short limbed fucker of roo's wood say :LOL3: :LOL3:

Your a poosy break, I seen it with my own eyes .... no angled pic you poast could ever prove anything but
My arms are longer than yours you turkey. If you tried to take a swing at me…I could literally hold you back at arm’s length.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this a bad time to ask Turdy Murdy why she waited until the day of to tell Biggie she was coming to his house?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My man is a term that is usually reserved for a sex toy such as a dildo or vibrator...

I have an entire dungeon filled with sex toys and the only time I’ve ever called anyone my man, I was referring to my fuck stick aka Alfonso ~ my lover, confidant, bestie and future husband.

No one names their dildo “my man” pffft

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
More proof that "Big El Sexy" is into "Big El pegging"

ROTFLMAO

sex dungeon :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A happy couple -- fulfilling sex life -- with a Dungeon filled with sex toys

Yeah, either Alphonso isn't laying the pipe right or he's getting the rubber battering ram up his Coolo :LOL3:

These fucking idiots tell on themselves!!!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not that its anyones business but I dont even own any sex toys.

Like I said before perhaps on rare occasion but it feels like a medical procedure to me.

Bleh.