Exploding pagers make their debut in Lebanon courtesy of Israel

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I must say, whoever did this was a mad sapper genius. I'd love to hear how it was worked out.
Interesting that nobody calls this out as a War Crime @Admin.

It's just business as usual down in the Middle East.

Of course if these kind if random attacks occurred on US soil the FBI, NSA, Homeland Security, CIA & the state department would get involved real quick.

Seems it's not terrorism if it happens to Arabs and Muslims.

Such a double standard turning a blind eye to Israel like that eh?

Israel gets away with anything

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Interesting that nobody calls this out as a War Crime.

It's just business as usual down in the Middle East.
Apparently the exploding pagers were worn exclusively by Hezbollah Soldiers and their associates.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is so weird that the pager manufacturer installed that "Explode" feature.

I must say, whoever did this was a mad sapper genius. I'd love to hear how it was worked out.

Batteries "Made In China".

That is how.

Apparently the exploding pagers were worn exclusively by Hezbollah Soldiers and their associates.

Yeah. They are the only people in the world that have worn pagers in the last 15 years.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

"Several experts who spoke with The Associated Press explained how the explosions were most likely the result of supply-chain interference. Very small explosive devices may have been built into the pagers prior to their delivery to Hezbollah, and then all remotely triggered simultaneously, possibly with a radio signal."

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
dl5fEo5.png

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah that's it 3000 Batteries just simultaneously all blowed up at the same time!

:WTF6: :WTF6: :WTF6:

Have they taken apart one of these pagers and found the explosives?

They just started using these pagers....batteries are not going to blow up unless the pagers are being used.

Have they taken apart one of these pagers and found the explosives?

Pretty simple question.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah that's it 3000 Batteries just simultaneously all blowed up at the same time!

:WTF6: :WTF6: :WTF6:

First, the bad battery speculation comes from an individual that has shit for brains.

Second, if one knows how to read a news article in its entirety, one might learn that not all of the pagers went off. They were opened and the explosives were found.