Faggot book for four-year-olds

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Y'know, once you know you've lost the argument and have nothing further to add that's of any substance, the decent thing for you to do is to refrain from posting empty blather.

Evidently, you're incapable of doing the decent thing; I suppose that was to be expected, given your position in this discussion.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'know, once you know you've lost the argument and have nothing further to add that's of any substance, the decent thing for you to do is to refrain from posting empty blather.

Evidently, you're incapable of doing the decent thing; I suppose that was to be expected, given your position in this discussion.
No u

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If that's you Duhhvvy, because we alllll know you aint staying away from the netZz to shout from the rafters every Goddam detail of your retarded life .... GO WASH YOUR HAIR !! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thoughts?

dsgstng.jpg

fg1.jpg

fg2.jpg

I would withhold my child from class for that one ...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Go eat a God damned Snickers bar...maybe it will fix whatever the hell is wrong with you like it does on those TV commercials.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Both of these QAnon simps are reminiscent of Duh’v in their repertoires

Big yawn emoji
Have you ever noticed that the only people who talk about QAnon are America-hating Leftist Filth Registered Democrats?

I had never heard of QAnon until I heard it from you people.

Apparently it comes from a 4Chan board where a bunch of trolls talk about Democrat-run pedophile rings.

Do you get a pat on your little head from your betters whenever you mention it?

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever noticed that the only people who talk about QAnon are America-hating Leftist Filth Registered Democrats?

I had never heard of QAnon until I heard it from you people.

Apparently it comes from a 4Chan board where a bunch of trolls talk about Democrat-run pedophile rings.

Do you get a pat on your little head from your betters whenever you mention it?
Most Puppets don't know they are Puppets. You wouldn't know that though, since you're a Puppet and QAnon is yanking your chain.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would suggest to the liberals at this forum to no longer take the stinky bait on this topic. Let them talk about their fantasies and their pedophilic fetishes. Just stay away please or it will never end.

@Admin. @Seamajor

Let them think they've "won the interwebs" when no one engages this atrocious and sick behavior.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The so called community is filled with those crazy old white guys you always see in the front row of Trump rallies.

And this is one of their loony boycotts. Trying to make the crazy old white guys here go to TBC screaming "censorship". It's as clear as the tolling of a bell.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I would suggest to the liberals at this forum to no longer take the stinky bait on this topic. Let them talk about their fantasies and their pedophilic fetishes. Just stay away please or it will never end.

@Admin. @Seamajor

Let them think they've "won the interwebs" when no one engages this atrocious and sick behavior.
Why do you get so angry when we good and wholesome conservatives talk about YOUR Democrat Party policies designed to inculcate small children into deviant sexual lifestyles?

Aren't you supposed to be proud of your political party's agenda?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Admin. @Seamajor

No problem.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you get so angry when we good and wholesome conservatives talk about YOUR Democrat Party policies designed to inculcate small children into deviant sexual lifestyles?

Aren't you supposed to be proud of your political party's agenda?

Who is angry?

I'm not proud of any party. I'm a pragmatist, sorry, you can take your stinky bait elsewhere. You are the party of Dennis Hastert, Mark Foley, and Roy Moore. How proud are you?! :GdBy:

Maybe you and your fellow conservperverts try to forget, but I do remember.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Who is angry?

I'm not proud of any party. I'm a pragmatist, sorry, you can take your stinky bait elsewhere. You are the party of Dennis Hastert, Mark Foley, and Roy Moore. How proud are you?! :GdBy:

Maybe you and your fellow conservperverts try to forget, but I do remember.

I thought you were supposed to ignore the postings of we superior and wholesome and good conservatives when we point out that YOUR Democrat Party is pursuing policies designed to turn small children into perverts?

Can't you follow your own advice?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought you were supposed to ignore the postings of we superior and wholesome and good conservatives when we point out that YOUR Democrat Party is pursuing policies designed to turn small children into perverts?

Can't you follow your own advice?

Don't worry about it. It's not your concern now is it?