Failed President Directed Failed Coup on January 6 - Confirmed

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
The Jan. 6 rally that fed the deadly Capitol siege was reportedly a Trump White House production

Peter Weber
Mon, February 1, 2021, 5:52 AM

In the wake of the deadly Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump, "a picture has emerged of entropic forces coming together on Trump's behalf in an ad hoc, yet calamitous, crash of rage and denial,"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in a detailed look at "the 77 democracy-bending days between election and inauguration" of President Biden. "But interviews with central players, and documents including previously unreported emails, videos, and social media posts scattered across the web, tell a more encompassing story of a more coordinated campaign," ultimately "summoned and directed by the departing president" in "one final norm-defying act of a reality-denying presidency."
The Jan. 6 rally at the Ellipse that led to the mobbing of the Capitol was originally organized by a pro-Trump group called Women for America First. After Trump decided on Dec. 18 that trying to get Congress to overturn his loss on Jan. 6 was his last best hope, the group, founded by Tea Party veteran Amy Kremer and led by her daughter, Kylie Jane Kremer, put together a multi-state bus tour to Washington, D.C.
Two activists with close ties to Stephen Bannon — Jennifer Lawrence and Dustin Stockton — helped organize the effort,
, with funding from Bannon's "War Room" podcast and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell. Trump tweeted on Jan. 2 that he would be at the event, and though "Kremer held the permit, the rally would now effectively become a White House production," the Times reports. Publix supermarket heiress Julie Jenkins Fancelli donated $300,000 and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones chipped in another $50,000; Caroline Wren, a former deputy to Kimberly Guilfoyle, and Trump campaign adviser Katrina Pierson joined the organizing of the event.
Stockton, a hard-right gun activist,
"he was surprised to learn on the day of the rally that it would now include a march from the Ellipse to the Capitol. Before the White House became involved, he said, the plan had been to stay at the Ellipse until the counting of state electoral slates was completed."

The violent assault on the Capitol, followed by Congress certifying Biden's victory, spelled the end of Trump's post-election campaign,
, but "the same cannot be said about the political staying power, the grip on the Republican faithful, of the lie he set in motion," that the election was stolen from him.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too bad the coup against Saint Trump wasnt stopped. The problem is democRATs mave no scruples and Republicans have no balls. I suppose Trump will be the first President since FDR to win a 3rd Term in 2024.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if Trumps going to find some Lawyers to defend him in his second impeachment trial? I don’t think he’s equipped to defend himself. He still thinks he won :LMAO2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if Trumps going to find some Lawyers to defend him in his second impeachment trial? I don’t think he’s equipped to defend himself. He still thinks he won :LMAO2:
He already has more lawyers. Read some news sometime. They're gonna present the case that the election was stolen which will cause you faggits to fling your shit like crazed chimps at the zoo......will likely result in a THIRD Shampeachment for Saint Trump! :ROFL3::Sad:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He already has more lawyers. Read some news sometime. They're gonna present the case that the election was stolen which will cause you faggits to fling your shit like crazed chimps at the zoo......will likely result in a THIRD Shampeachment for Saint Trump! :ROFL3::Sad:

What a laugh, and certainly the kiss of another Trump failure. How many time is Biden gonna win?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Looks like the original 5 bailed out. Wonder why? He’s scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point. Trump is such a fool. This stable genius has proved it 9000 times

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a laugh, and certainly the kiss of another Trump failure. How many time is Biden gonna win?
Once would have been acceptable.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

First sensible post you’ve ever made. Why does he have to win 21 times over again then?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Looks like the original 5 bailed out. Wonder why? He’s scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point. Trump is such a fool. This stable genius has proved it 9000 times
They bailed because they insisted on fighting this based on it being unconstitutional. Trump wants to rub your noses in your election fraud again and these lawyers that quit were afraid of being blackballed by you sore cunts. Simple, really.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

First sensible post you’ve ever made. Why does he have to win 21 times over again then?
Cause biden never won ITFP. BTW, if democRATs didnt have any election fraud to hide (video proof aside) why'd they throw out observers and cover the windows? KA-POWN3D!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They bailed because they insisted on fighting this based on it being unconstitutional. Trump wants to rub your noses in your election fraud again and these lawyers that quit were afraid of being blackballed by you sore cunts. Simple, really.

Think it will work? He’s failed 31 times before

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Think it will work? He’s failed 31 times before
I think its worked quite well. All of a sudden, libtards went from celebrating burning down gubmints buildings and dozens of dead cops to complete hysterical outrage! :Grin3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can Trump fuck himself over more than he already has? Kinda like Stubbys life story

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Saint Trump! :ROFL3::Sad:

Trump is a Papist? A Mackeral Snapper? A Left Footer?

Well I'm surprised.
The clue is: libs started this shit with Reagan.

I like Reagan a lot. Way more of a man then fatso.
Ummm, libtards used to say he was literally the devil. SPare me the bullshit.

The point being is it's kinda a requirement to be Catholic to be a Saint.

And being that concerned about money they're either a Catholic or a Jew. One of them "children of Abraham" folks.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sad trickle down economics didn’t work out for ya
I thank Saint Trump for the $200K I made last year. Nice surprise of a 20K bonus in Q4.

Sure thing rust belt dweller.
says the mud hut dweller

Listen to the butthurt dwarf. Food lines today? Make sure your phone is charged Stubby
There are no food lines in a neighborhood where the median income is 178,000 per year you premium fuckup.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thank Saint Trump for the $200K I made last year. Nice surprise of a 20K bonus in Q4.

says the mud hut dweller

Listen to the butthurt dwarf. Food lines today? Make sure your phone is charged Stubby
There are no food lines in a neighborhood where the median income is 178,000 per year you premium fuckup.

Sad you and Maw are renters around the corner in the trailer park. Such a success Stubby.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

says the mud hut dweller

Sad you and Maw are renters around the corner in the trailer park. Such a success Stubby.
:facepalm: :ROFL:

But if you saw my house you might commit suicide

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1-B42-E230-66-CF-438-B-9-B03-C6108362-BFC2.jpg

Can you imagine fatso defending himself? He’d shit his diaper in the first 10 minutes

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

says the mud hut dweller

:facepalm: :ROFL:

But if you saw my house you might commit suicide

Let’s see it Stubby.