Failed President Directed Failed Coup on January 6 - Confirmed

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Couldn't agree more.

ETA: SGR never trolled in the sense most of us use the term. He only debated, with precision and logic, and without expressing emotion even when he was probably feeling emotional. And he was very hard to defeat, without resorting to cheap troll tricks.
I had occasion to admonish him publicly and privately when he was out of line
..but he responded in responsible fashion
unlike the trumptardian fools we have to contend with today.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is not an "insurrection" defined as an attack upon a seat of government? I believe it is. The White House is a seat of government is it not? And are you claiming that none of the hate-filled Democrat scum WOULDN'T have entered the White House had not the line been held?
They did not enter any buildings, now did they? And the legal definition of "attack" kind of hinges on small details like that, does it not?

Also, the only gun that was fired on January 6th
Think of poor Ashley as collateral damage. I'd rather it had been one of the other treasonous, criminal malfeasors, but I'll settle for Ashley.

Wait! So you're saying the good and wholesome Americans who were in Washington on January 6th were somehow NOT "constitutionally protected peaceful demonstrators?"
Not after they forcibly entered a building.

Sorry you wasted your time cutting and pasting all that bullshit, but you did get the answer you deserved. Next time, try seeing me after class.
Poor Raggie
He ain't what he used to be
..and he wasn't so much then.
To be fair, at least "then" he had some associates who were able to spell long words and express a complex thought in Standard English. But Arthur's gone, rest his soul, and seagreenroom, and MBW and Delusional. He has only Loktard and a couple of meat heads to carry his water, and they spend too much time pulling their pud.
Is the answer nigger?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Couldn't agree more.

ETA: SGR never trolled in the sense most of us use the term. He only debated, with precision and logic, and without expressing emotion even when he was probably feeling emotional. And he was very hard to defeat, without resorting to cheap troll tricks.
I had occasion to admonish him publicly and privately when he was out of line
..but he responded in responsible fashion
unlike the trumptardian fools we have to contend with today.

We dont take any of you seriously. You basically just shill away for the status quo we all hate. Trying to strip liberties and force us to be tax slaves.

Incapable of honest discussions and useful idiots. And too smug to self reflect.

You ain't admonishing shit. You are a partisan hack who is mentally stuck decades in the past begging us to see you as an intellectual and failing miserably. We just arent impressed.

Do you grasp how fucking stupid you look supporting forced vaccines and saying TRUMP was a wanna be dictator and not having a single example to back that retarded claim? You seriously havent said a single thing that hasnt come from a corporate media headline.

You cant seriously think we view you as anything but a mindless pathetic establishment shill?

The reason that none of you can even have a simple exchange without inappropriate anger and insults is because you dont really have a position. You just parrot what you are supposed to think and demonize opposition because you cannot withstand scrunity. Nothing more nothing less.....useful idiots.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean none of the idiots who call people "trumptards" even have a single valid or truthful reason for their gross level of hate for their own countrymen. Not one.

The media unleashed its mindless violent dogs on Americans who are tired of being fucked over by the political class. And they go on the attack without a single question.

Absolutely NOTHING intelligent or even respect worthy about THAT.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean none of the idiots who call people "trumptards" even have a single valid or truthful reason for their gross level of hate for their own countrymen. Not one.

...social/racial inequality. That's why, Dovey.

That's what/how I see it as an Outsider to the USA.

Even between Whites. ie - how come a lotta those BLM/ANTIFA protesters are White?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can we get a coup do-over? I propose this Jan 6th, we hold another rally, complete with Trump but THIS time, the shaman and Ashleigh get fully automatic weapons!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did anyone else noticed that the OP was fully of shit and q complete lie?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is not an "insurrection" defined as an attack upon a seat of government? I believe it is. The White House is a seat of government is it not? And are you claiming that none of the hate-filled Democrat scum WOULDN'T have entered the White House had not the line been held?
They did not enter any buildings, now did they? And the legal definition of "attack" kind of hinges on small details like that, does it not?

Think of poor Ashley as collateral damage. I'd rather it had been one of the other treasonous, criminal malfeasors, but I'll settle for Ashley.

Wait! So you're saying the good and wholesome Americans who were in Washington on January 6th were somehow NOT "constitutionally protected peaceful demonstrators?"

Sorry you wasted your time cutting and pasting all that bullshit, but you did get the answer you deserved. Next time, try seeing me after class.

So you can't explain how the one deserves a Congressional Committee and the largest federal enforcement investigation in our history and the other is no big deal. I see.

I think you may not be Spoon after all. Your dumbness comes across as completely authentic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...social/racial inequality. That's why, Dovey.

That's what/how I see it as an Outsider to the USA.

Even between Whites. ie - how come a lotta those BLM/ANTIFA protesters are White?

Joe......give an example of this "racail" or "socail" inequality.

I can pretty much garuntee the only things you will be able to point out are going to be issues caused by bad Democrat/monoparty policies.

Also before you do that.....define "inequality" as you are using it. Because is you are thinking about things like money and such....that's not "inequality". We all have equal rights here. It's what pampered modern people think is rights now but is truly preferential treatment they demand.

Give me some examples.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
but I'll settle for Ashley.

Is that because Ashely was a real solider whereas you were never anything but a cunt who lost his nose to a bunch of slipper wearing rice farmers?
Real soldiers don't get booted out of the Service after 14 years, you sniveling cunt.

Real soldiers dont actively attack constitutional rights.

I doubt she wanted to disarm me, make it harder for me to justify defending myself while also supporting mental ill perverts having access to women and girls in vulnerable female spaces.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you can't explain how the one deserves a Congressional Committee and the largest federal enforcement investigation in our history and the other is no big deal. I see.

I think you may not be Spoon after all. Your dumbness comes across as completely authentic.

He is saying you can destroy regular peoples property. Beat and murder them.

And you can attack federal buildings and try to burn them down while occupied.

But dont forcible enter.

At least unless you are left....in which case you can forcibly enter and occupy any Capitol building. They've done it for years. When people not on their team do it? Well its NOW okay to shoot people.

Are they team blue? Well you better not hurt them EVEN when they are physically attacking you and wanting to kill you.

Are they team red? Well go ahead and shoot away. Its "self defense" because team red walking is a threat.

This is literally how all of them decide how to apply law and who has rights. What political "side" they are on.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I could "explain" it a lot better if you stopped moving the goalposts. In fact, I did so. And now yer behaving like a lightning bug who somehow got pulled outta the kill jar too soon, got pinned onto the display board, and won't stop squirming. The board's getting stained yellow.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why would the first Daughter of Incest, plead with her Daddy to stop the Pro Trump Riot on"J6" if there was no pro trump riot on J6? could Ivanka be transgender?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It wasnt a coup. So no one is moving goal posts. If people are determined to believe a small riot(especailly in comparison to the "summer of love" leftwing riots we saw that played a huge part in that Jan 6th protest) as a coup that's not goal posts moving. That's just Orwell double speak for why it's only wrong to protest or riot if you are not left.

Left wingers can destroy towns, attack people, blow up gov buildings, become eco terrorists.

But if right wingers have one unarmed protest it's a coup and insurrection.

It's just ridiculous and I dont see the point in pretending. Its blatantly obvious everyone knows this wasnt a coup.

Seeing leftists beg for the Patriot Act to be used against Americans who protested on the other side of the political spectrum is pathetic. The media could tell you guys the constitution is evil and youd be begging to get rid of it.

Who do you guys think have the nefarious agenda here? Regular ass people who dont want to be over taxed and have jobs sent to other countries or the wealthy corporate elites who rely on us to keep the right politicains in office?