Failed President Directed Failed Coup on January 6 - Confirmed

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
1-B42-E230-66-CF-438-B-9-B03-C6108362-BFC2.jpg

Can you imagine fatso defending himself? He’d shit his diaper in the first 10 minutes
In a trial where hes guaranteed a acquittal?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sad trickle down economics didn’t work out for ya
I thank Saint Trump for the $200K I made last year. Nice surprise of a 20K bonus in Q4.

Sure thing rust belt dweller.
says the mud hut dweller

Listen to the butthurt dwarf. Food lines today? Make sure your phone is charged Stubby
There are no food lines in a neighborhood where the median income is 178,000 per year you premium fuckup.

Sad you and Maw are renters around the corner in the trailer park. Such a success Stubby.
:facepalm: :ROFL:

But if you saw my house you might commit suicide

Let’s see it Stubby.
Why do you wanna see my house ? There are no children under the age of 12 for you there

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sad trickle down economics didn’t work out for ya
I thank Saint Trump for the $200K I made last year. Nice surprise of a 20K bonus in Q4.

Sure thing rust belt dweller.
says the mud hut dweller

Listen to the butthurt dwarf. Food lines today? Make sure your phone is charged Stubby
There are no food lines in a neighborhood where the median income is 178,000 per year you premium fuckup.

Sad you and Maw are renters around the corner in the trailer park. Such a success Stubby.
:facepalm: :ROFL:

But if you saw my house you might commit suicide

Let’s see it Stubby.
Why do you wanna see my house ? There are no children under the age of 12 for you there

So there’s no house. I bet a 12 yo can kick your Dwarf ass. You like em younger. Not so aggressive

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Can you imagine fatso defending himself? He’d shit his diaper in the first 10 minutes
You retarded faggit, he aint gonna be convicted.

Just wait till this happens! A THIRD election victory for Trump!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Peter Navarro, a former top White House adviser, predicted that
will be elected in "a landslide" during the next presidential election.

While some Republican Trump critics have suggested that the former president's political ambitions are done, others have argued that he is the GOP's future. Trump has reportedly considered running again in 2024, while he has said that he plans to campaign for Republican candidates in the 2022 midterm elections.

Navarro, who advised Trump on trade and manufacturing, made his prediction about 2024 during a Saturday interview with
host Jeanine Pirro. The former White House official made the remark as he criticized President
for issuing a slew of executive orders during his first weeks in office.

You know why fake newsweek is reporting this. Because its the shit of nightmares for you election stealing retards! :Grin3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet a 12 yo can kick your Dwarf ass.

Oh yeah? Which one of the ones you have locked in your closet right now can do that?

My closet is full of clothes, surfboards, diving equip, piles of cash. Shit a sedentary Dwarf would never understand
did they use mud and slippers to construct your little hovel?

The roof... pepsi or coca cola cans?

Asking for a friend

Try red tile shorty

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh yeah? Which one of the ones you have locked in your closet right now can do that?

My closet is full of clothes, surfboards, diving equip, piles of cash. Shit a sedentary Dwarf would never understand

Asking for a friend

Try red tile shorty
So the slippers were red you say?

Whats plumping like? Is the hole in the ground right there in the middle of the room?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Asking for a friend

Try red tile shorty

Whats plumping like? Is the hole in the ground right there in the middle of the room?

Mostly down your throat.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Asking for a friend

Try red tile shorty

Mostly down your throat.
I don't live in that shithole you call home.

Try again.

How many extension cords did you have to daisy chain to make it to the nearest power distribution facility?

asking for a friend

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sewage major's compound

Nice consistent color on your roof bro :LMAO2:

Is that plywood with tarp strung on top?
la_carpio.jpeg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's guaranteed "a acquittal"? How so? Because traitors are trying the case.

If Biden pulled this shit, I would be cheering for his imprisonment, not AN acquittal. But, then, I'm not a partisan hack like you and the other Trumpists.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He's guaranteed "a acquittal"? How so? Because traitors are trying the case.

If Biden pulled this shit, I would be cheering for his imprisonment, not AN acquittal. But, then, I'm not a partisan hack like you and the other Trumpists.
Trump did nothing wrong.

I read the ENTIRE transcript of his speech word for word. THere is nothing in there that even comes close to inciting an insurrection

Just like there was NOTHING in the video you posted that came close to advising Americans to drink disinfectants