Failed President Directed Failed Coup on January 6 - Confirmed

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I bet a 12 yo can kick your Dwarf ass.

Oh yeah? Which one of the ones you have locked in your closet right now can do that?

My closet is full of clothes, surfboards, diving equip, piles of cash. Shit a sedentary Dwarf would never understand
Piles of cash in a hovel? We should notify the locals in your CR landfill. I'm sure they'd like to verify how much you have!
Piles of cash. Lol

he must have been one of the idiots that stocked up on toilet paper and now thinks he’s sitting on gold

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh yeah? Which one of the ones you have locked in your closet right now can do that?

My closet is full of clothes, surfboards, diving equip, piles of cash. Shit a sedentary Dwarf would never understand
Piles of cash in a hovel? We should notify the locals in your CR landfill. I'm sure they'd like to verify how much you have!
Piles of cash. Lol

he must have been one of the idiots that stocked up on toilet paper and now thinks he’s sitting on gold
No doubt he spends so much time in the ocean letting the mud suckers clean his ass because he's saving TP. Prolly only single ply to boot!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Piles of cash. Lol

No doubt he spends so much time in the ocean letting the mud suckers clean his ass because he's saving TP. Prolly only single ply to boot!
Like people in costa rica wipe their asses

Need to be civilized to see the need to do that in the first place

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
p6bH0Sb.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know what's awesome about this? THIS is fighting the "system"

At LEAST this guy had the balls to take his grievances towards the politicains who cause them.

Unlike YOU people, who are too chicken shit to go after GovCo....are fucking supported by the state... and instead take loaded guns and firebombs to communities of innocent people and put bullets through children and innocent residents like Secoriea Turner.

This guys will go to jail. Where he belongs. But he is 100 times more dignified than your piece of shit army of felons, traffickers, rapists who go and attack and murder innocent regular people because they are mad at "teh system!".

Your shit bag ilk drive Van's into families at parades. Fucking terrorists.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️

At LEAST this guy had the balls to take his grievances towards the politicains who cause them.

Unlike YOU people, who are too chicken shit to go after GovCo....are fucking supported by the state... and instead take loaded guns and firebombs to communities of innocent people and put bullets through children and innocent residents like Secoriea Turner.

This guys will go to jail. Where he belongs. But he is 100 times more dignified than your piece of shit army of felons, traffickers, rapists who go and attack and murder innocent regular people because they are mad at "teh system!".

The reason we have free and open elections is to "fight the system" you stoopit brainwashed conservitards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The reason we have free and open elections is to "fight the system" you stoopit brainwashed conservitards.

I'm not the one burning down other peoples businesses and murdering and beating people and plowing through parades to "fight injustice" you stupid fucking retard.

Look at you whining some jack ass took a loaded gun to find Pelosi..... while mobs of you cretins take loaded guns to COMMUNITIES and shoot innocent people.

Say HER fucking name, you traitorous piece of leftwad shit.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I've got a serious question that I know none of our resident Lefties will answer:

If January 6th was an "Insurrection," then why was the three day siege of the White House by ravening mobs of hate-filled Registered Democrats somehow NOT an "Insurrection?"

Serious question, Progs If the one is an insurrection, why is the other not?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Still waiting for a single Leftie to explain how Jan 6 is an insurrection, but none of the several hundred mostly peaceful but a bit fiery and deadly riots by Registered Democrats all the summer before were not.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Still waiting for a single Leftie to explain how Jan 6 is an insurrection, but none of the several hundred mostly peaceful but a bit fiery and deadly riots by Registered Democrats all the summer before were not.
None of the leftist dopes around here are smart enough to take on that question

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I've got a serious question that I know none of our resident Lefties will answer:

If January 6th was an "Insurrection," then why was the three day siege of the White House by ravening mobs of hate-filled Registered Democrats somehow NOT an "Insurrection?"

I'm only addressing your "serious" question cuz I know you get the sadz during Christmas season.

Yer comparison is flawed, think of apples and oranges.

First, the white house "siege" as you call it did NOT include a forced entry into a federal building while carrying guns. Second, none of the law abiding, constitutionally protected peaceful demonstrators exhibited nor bragged nor even whispered about plans to hang the VPOTUS nor shoot the speaer of the House.

Any questions, see me after class.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm only addressing your "serious" question cuz I know you get the sadz during Christmas season.

First, the white house "siege" as you call it did NOT include a forced entry into a federal building while carrying guns. Second, none of the law abiding, constitutionally protected peaceful demonstrators exhibited nor bragged nor even whispered about plans to hang the VPOTUS nor shoot the speaer of the House.

It just seems like being dumb is a yuge waste of energy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You sure enjoy it tho.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️

You sure enjoy it tho.
Are the votes sleepy Joe stole, in the room now?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

First, the white house "siege" as you call it did NOT include a forced entry into a federal building while carrying guns.

Is not an "insurrection" defined as an attack upon a seat of government? I believe it is. The White House is a seat of government is it not? And are you claiming that none of the hate-filled Democrat scum WOULDN'T have entered the White House had not the line been held? You're a cunt liar if you claim such. Over 110 law enforcement personnel were injured by the ravening mobs of hate-filled Registered Democrat vermin during your little "protest" and they so pressed the perimeter of the White House that the Secret Service had to evacuate the First Family to the bunker below the White House (and I remember filthy hate-filled Democrat scum making fun of Trump for that).

Also, the only gun that was fired on January 6th was by a Capitol Police officer who killed Ashley Babbit and who should have been fired the year before for leaving his loaded and unsafetied service revolver on a urinal in a public restroom, but he's Affirmative Action negro and negroes get special Affirmative Action "hand-up-me's" and don't get fired for whatever else anyone else would get fired for.

So again, tell me why the one is an insurrection deserving a Congressional Committee and the largest federal law enforcement investigation in history and the other is no big thing?

Second, none of the law abiding, constitutionally protected peaceful demonstrators exhibited nor bragged nor even whispered about plans to hang the VPOTUS nor shoot the speaer of the House.

Wait! So you're saying the good and wholesome Americans who were in Washington on January 6th were somehow NOT "constitutionally protected peaceful demonstrators?"

Nice double standard you have there.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You sure enjoy it tho.
Are the votes sleepy Joe stole, in the room now?
Is Sleepy Joe in your ass right now?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Is not an "insurrection" defined as an attack upon a seat of government? I believe it is. The White House is a seat of government is it not? And are you claiming that none of the hate-filled Democrat scum WOULDN'T have entered the White House had not the line been held?
They did not enter any buildings, now did they? And the legal definition of "attack" kind of hinges on small details like that, does it not?

Also, the only gun that was fired on January 6th
Think of poor Ashley as collateral damage. I'd rather it had been one of the other treasonous, criminal malfeasors, but I'll settle for Ashley.

Wait! So you're saying the good and wholesome Americans who were in Washington on January 6th were somehow NOT "constitutionally protected peaceful demonstrators?"
Not after they forcibly entered a building.

Sorry you wasted your time cutting and pasting all that bullshit, but you did get the answer you deserved. Next time, try seeing me after class.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Is not an "insurrection" defined as an attack upon a seat of government? I believe it is. The White House is a seat of government is it not? And are you claiming that none of the hate-filled Democrat scum WOULDN'T have entered the White House had not the line been held?
They did not enter any buildings, now did they? And the legal definition of "attack" kind of hinges on small details like that, does it not?

Think of poor Ashley as collateral damage. I'd rather it had been one of the other treasonous, criminal malfeasors, but I'll settle for Ashley.

Sorry you wasted your time cutting and pasting all that bullshit, but you did get the answer you deserved. Next time, try seeing me after class.
Poor Raggie
He ain't what he used to be
..and he wasn't so much then.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Poor Raggie
He ain't what he used to be
..and he wasn't so much then.
To be fair, at least "then" he had some associates who were able to spell long words and express a complex thought in Standard English. But Arthur's gone, rest his soul, and seagreenroom, and MBW and Delusional. He has only Loktard and a couple of meat heads to carry his water, and they spend too much time pulling their pud.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Couldn't agree more.

ETA: SGR never trolled in the sense most of us use the term. He only debated, with precision and logic, and without expressing emotion even when he was probably feeling emotional. And he was very hard to defeat, without resorting to cheap troll tricks.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
but I'll settle for Ashley.

Is that because Ashely was a real solider whereas you were never anything but a cunt who lost his nose to a bunch of slipper wearing rice farmers?
You look really stupid pretending I'm Spoonie, since you have no information about where I may have served and what I may have done in uniform. You OTOH having by your own admission NOT served in uniform, look really weak whenever you even broach the subject.

Somebody needs to tell you that, and I'm generous that way.