Fall Out of your Wheelchairs and try to Step UP

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Who here wants to snag their child's blankie to roll themselves over and over as many times it takes to remove themselves, like their hair. A tragic haircut that just wanted to end it all - even as a favor,

I'll go ahead and smash someone's head between the cans of Bud Ice I'm takin' down so fast I start ranting about buying empty ones! Motherfuckers.

Oh, I guess I'm a motherfucker. Don't worry, I won't say you're one, but I did fuck yours. Whooo, good to get off my push-up pumped chest. Fuck yeah, and fuck you.

First poster who thinks they're a real flamer compared to a BH water boy - step the fuck up. I may win, you may win, I may get banned, you'll laugh and love it. Sound like fun?

SSS

- it does

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Great job! Unlike your RL one. Or your hair liberated scalp; oh he who can only write one line posts that don't even cause shrugs, let alone anything else besides skipping and scrolling...

SSS
- index building callous

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Fuck if I know where that unclassic one-liner came from or means. It does explain why are at this site so... often. Tells me that you got boils all over your ass from sitting down so much, and large, easily broken colonies of hemorrhoids that start your day off as shitty as possible, despite hangovers and a dried up prostate that can no longer produce the goop for your fishies to ride. Then again, I'm sure those fish are dead, floating upside down in your scrotum.

So drummers hit their instruments(?) really hard? What a great, cheap way to silence the skeletons partying too goddamn loud in your head. Each one repeating something you REALLY don't wanna hear or think about again. So BANG BANG BANG!

BANG!!!

Think you could write a book about that often disturbing head-haunting, to ease other's glum misery? Great! You would make millions and be on all sorta shows and, wait... all you're capable of is writing one fuckin' sentence! Oh BANG, looks like you're still hopeless...

SSS
- Captain Motherfuckin' Obvious

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
tenor.gif

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Did you really fall down, laughing hysterically at watching some faggot suck his own dick? Way to save THAT shit, dinky. Jesus. Well good luck getting back in your fucking wheelchair unassisted, nobody likes faggots except for other ones.

You've made it clear now that you're crippled physically, mentally, and no longer sexuality confused. Use more emoticons to do your blithering for you, pictures are worth a thousand words, except of course your kid's drawings...

SSS
- and their homework

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
This magnificently composed one-liner is better than everything else on this site...

SSS
- That's how it's done MB, your last master blast hit you on your cumming-cramped face

Last edited: