Fat Lily is Trying to Re-Write History

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Check this out:

I realize you don't have an answer to the real issue between us. I didn't accept your crass behavior last year and you decided to start a war.

All because I expected to be treated with respect. What a sad indictment of your emotional dysregulation and difficulty getting along with females.

I have no idea what Poopy Pants @Lily is even talking about.

If you go to that thread and see the discussion, you will see that it makes no sense to talk about "having an answer for the real issue".

If you have something to say Fat @Lily, you are going to have to explain it.

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say "crass behaviour" or "start a war" or "expected to be treated with respect".

I was making fun of you for calling other people dumb while making a dumb mistake.

It is funny. It kinda illustrates so much of what you do.

But what that has to do with some imaginary event that you think happened last year.....I really have no idea.

This is your chance to explain yourself.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not a victim, thank God. You're not a danger nor am I.

You're just an obsessive weirdo. No, I do not want anything to do with you, weirdo.

Why are you so weird?
You’re losing it fatty-boom-boom!
You’re not attractive, you’re just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside. Most chicks can’t stand you.
You say the vilest things about people’s family. You profess to be a mother as well as a grandmother, but spend an eternity logged on here as well as other forums that haven’t banned you yet.
Even when we are sympathising with another member over the recent loss of CW, you have the actual hide to make it about you, telling everyone that you didn’t get along and see eye-to-eye as such.

This forum is not all about you Poarkahontas. Get off your fat arse and spend some time doing grandmotherly things for a change.

You dumb cunt!

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You’re losing it fatty-boom-boom!
You’re not attractive, you’re just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside. Most chicks can’t stand you.
You say the vilest things about people’s family. You profess to be a mother as well as a grandmother, but spend an eternity logged on here as well as other forums that haven’t banned you yet.
Even when we are sympathising with another member over the recent loss of CW, you have the actual hide to make it about you, telling everyone that you didn’t get along and see eye-to-eye as such.

This forum is not all about you Poarkahontas. Get off your fat arse and spend some time doing grandmotherly things for a change.

You dumb cunt!

No, it's not all about me at all.

It's clearly all about you and:
who you can beat up
who you're smarter than
who you're richer than
who you're taller than...

It is all about YOU.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No, it's not all about me at all.

It's clearly all about you and:
who you can beat up
who you're smarter than
who you're richer than
who you're taller than...

It is all about YOU.
I take pride in pissing all over you delusional leftist twats that assume Bastard Factory is just another tea party! You’re fucking blow-ins that weren’t accepted elsewhere. Particularly you Loki…the Lily/Oak parody!

Some of us have businesses to run…and although you spend most of your time here nattering nothing but absolute shit…we eventually do login and put you into your place.

You’re 55 years old…go get a job ffs!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I take pride in pissing all over you delusional leftist twats that assume Bastard Factory is just another tea party! You’re fucking blow-ins that weren’t accepted elsewhere. Particularly you Loki…the Lily/Oak parody!

Some of us have businesses to run…and although you spend most of your time here nattering nothing but absolute shit…we eventually do login and put you into your place.

You’re 55 years old…go get a job ffs!

:Butthurt:

You do no such thing. You are one of the biggest jokes here. You're a well-known sloppy drunk that no one takes seriously.

A sad clown that makes a fool of himself constantly. And you haven't figured it out yet.

Sad.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hahahahahaaa…I get drunk usually on a Friday night. That’s a fact. Don’t hate alcohol because your Texan poofter of a padre was loco in da coco!

:Bwahaha:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahahahaaa…I get drunk usually on a Friday night. That’s a fact. Don’t hate alcohol because your Texan poofter of a padre was loco in da coco!

:Bwahaha:

I don't hate alcohol nor alcoholics. I disrespect people that can't cope with social drinking. That need to get wasted to cope.

It's pathetic and weak.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't hate alcohol nor alcoholics. I disrespect people that can't cope with social drinking. That need to get wasted to cope.

It's pathetic and weak.
I, 100% agree…I don’t usually drink socially with people. I’m usually the designated driver.

So before you start judging others…realise a few actual facts before you fart-arse, jump to conclusions and put your fat foot into your mouth.

Mmmmmmmkay Poarkahontas?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I, 100% agree…I don’t usually drink socially with people. I’m usually the designated driver.

So before you start judging others…realise a few actual facts before you fart-arse, jump to conclusions and put your fat foot into your mouth.

Mmmmmmmkay Poarkahontas?

You are clearly drunk here. You even announce your hangovers.

Get a grip on reality.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
"crass behaviour"

"start a war"

"expected to be treated with respect"

You are delusional, Fat @Lily.

Now this.....

51,368 posts and counting!!!!
This number just means that she is more active than your bald ass. She also donates to the forum. You have the money for a sportscar but can't shell out a few bucks to help support the forum? XF software isn't cheap you know. Instead of posting your played out amateurish insults on Lily, try making some meaningful contributions to the forum for a change. I know it's a stretch but try showing a little maturity for once. You're probably reading this with a grin right now. That's a prime example of your immaturity and lack of self-respect. I'm serious Prowler grow up.

I pity your wife immensely. Trapped in a marriage with a loser like you. If she settled for you her luck with other men must have been awful. My guess is you two haven't had sex in years.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This number just means that she is more active than your bald ass. She also donates to the forum. You have the money for a sportscar but can't shell out a few bucks to help support the forum? XF software isn't cheap you know. Instead of posting your played out amateurish insults on Lily, try making some meaningful contributions to the forum for a change. I know it's a stretch but try showing a little maturity for once. You're probably reading this with a grin right now. That's a prime example of your immaturity and lack of self-respect. I'm serious Prowler grow up.

I pity your wife immensely. Trapped in a marriage with a loser like you. If she settled for you her luck with other men must have been awful. My guess is you two haven't had sex in years.

My posts are not all to the same people either. I'm not obsessed with anyone here.

He has his beady eyes focused on 2-3 individuals.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Hahahahahaha!!!!

You are an idiot who does not understand much of anything.

My posts are not all to the same people either. I'm not obsessed with anyone here.

He has his beady eyes focused on 2-3 individuals.

Quit talking about me, you obsessed weirdo!!!!

Granted I'm stoned but you tried to ignore me once. That means you are also weak-minded dipshit.

You are delusional.

I have never Ignored anyone on any board ever.

You may have found yourself unworthy of a Reply. I mean, you are lame. Even the posts I am replying to right now are just pathetic examples of someone who is completely clued-out.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
"You are delusional. I have never Ignored anyone on any board ever."

You ignored the first 5 or 6 of the private messages I sent you only to stop ignoring me and post this:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why would you say this if you have never ignored anyone ever?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fuck, you are dumb.

Hahahahaha!!!

I have never Ignored anyone on any board ever.

Pro Tip: If you want to link to past conversations, do not just post a picture. Context is important.

FYI, you suck at this.

Hahahahahaha!!!