Femininity vs Feminism...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I remember your mother as a humble shy black women. You should be proud. You’re special
It’s just creepy having you on this thread as it is, and now you’re making ludicrous insinuations about my mate’s mother?

You little Jewy Italians need serious kicking up yerrrr arrrrrsesss!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
4972fce3ed3237f3.png

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cousins cousins. Marriage material. Lucky hillbilly

Oh my dear dear SeaQueen. I know today is hard for you, being Mother's Day and all. I know its a constant daily struggle for you, knowing that your Mom failed her abortion, and that she did not want you. And THEN to have to walk around like some kind of deformed midget, after the blade fucked you up for life.

I have such sad meATz for you today SeaQueen. I would offer you a hug, but I would rather that your saggy hairy balls didnt brush my ankles.

I will simply pray for you today, in God's name.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh my dear dear SeaQueen. I know today is hard for you, being Mother's Day and all. I know its a constant daily struggle for you, knowing that your Mom failed her abortion, and that she did not want you. And THEN to have to walk around like some kind of deformed midget, after the blade fucked you up for life.

I have such sad meATz for you today SeaQueen. I would offer you a hug, but I would rather that your saggy hairy balls didnt brush my ankles.

I will simply pray for you today, in God's name.
Please don’t bother. Use your time wisely and clean up that shit hole you live in. Most White peoplevwouldn’t be caught dead there.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Seamajor , I just got a message back from the Lord, after praying for you!!!! Today is a blessed day! He sends word from your Mom!!!! He told me to tell you that your Mom says.......

"GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC!!!!"

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Seamajor , I just got a message back from the Lord, after praying for you!!!! Today is a blessed day! He sends word from your Mom!!!! He told me to tell you that your Mom says.......

"GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC!!!!"
Can you show us on this Doll what part of you the Feminist laughed at?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You got a message from the Lord. Really? Pay attention everyone, Blazors anti depression drugs are wearing off. He’s crashing like a 747

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You got a message from the Lord. Really? Pay attention everyone, Blazors anti depression drugs are wearing off. He’s crashing like a 747

He dont talk to you, cause you dont believe in Him. He also is not happy with you Sea. You need to repent.

Now, Im gonna go drop a Lily, and drink the other half of my coffee, and continue to toke my Lord's Lettuce.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...from a bgone era, never to be seen again @Blazor

That's te way women/girls used ta dress back in the 1950s/60s.

Gone forever no mo'

The new reality these days...

Sorry Blazor,you were born in the wrong decade I guess.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He dont talk to you, cause you dont believe in Him. He also is not happy with you Sea. You need to repent.

Now, Im gonna go drop a Lily, and drink the other half of my coffee, and continue to toke my Lord's Lettuce.

He don’t talk to me. Stupid Okie. Did you mean to say, he doesn’t talk to me? I think that grammar lesson took place in the 3rd grade.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, you live in a different century @Blazor

Them days is long gone.

We live in a meaner, leaner tougher era now, Bud

Better git used to the new reality.

Everybody's meaner these days.

Kids, girls, women, even seniors

Beddah suck it up, man!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Man, you live in a different century @Blazor

Them days is long gone.

@Joe Wrong @Joe.

@Joe If you were not a creep, you would know that there are still a lot of classy broads who do not give it up for dirtbag men, find one good man, marry him, then live to please and serve their husband.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The new reality these days...

Joe, try not to cream trou while you surf the net for newly nubile yoga waifs flashing their virginal white panties at you.

If ya know what ah mean, eh!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at ol’ Blazoo here, thinking he’s the voice of all men.

Dovey with a dick.

Go shine your buttons, son.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Women get to choose who they fuck.

Men get to choose who they marry.

I say make your own money and then choose someone with a big dick and a strong tongue.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmmm… would a strong dick and a big tongue do?

Asking for a friend, here.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Women get to choose who they fuck.

Men get to choose who they marry.

I say make your own money and then choose someone with a big dick and a strong tongue.

And here I always thought it was about two people having an affection for each other, or falling in love. Are those days really gone?

Greed and Lust, Baby Jesus will forgive you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And here I always thought it was about two people having an affection for each other, or falling in love. Are those days really gone?

Greed and Lust, Baby Jesus will forgive you.

says the perpetual bachelor who keeps a few fuck buddies around :eyeRoLL:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
says the perpetual bachelor who keeps a few fuck buddies around :eyeRoLL:

A few fuck buddies lol? Girl, I've only fucked 3 Women my whole life. Im super picky about who I lay with. So yes, I get to choose who I sleep with. I've turned down Women.

These days, I have to look for the ring finger lol. And damn every one of them that I take up an interest in, has one lol.