Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
4143df49c8d1b55f.jpeg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d guess it’s more about personal preference as opposed to what others think?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It really should be, Sea....but it isn't.

There is A LOT of socail and cultural pressure to aim to be that model behind the desk. That's what we are supposed to want.

Do you ever see men bragging about being "independent"? That would be awkward and dumb wouldn't it? But for women it's supposed to be applauded and something to strive for and if you want to be a wife and mother who doesn't have some career you are looked down on as someone who....depends on a MAN. Which comes with shit tons of negative connotations today.

I personally view this as a very effective way to break down the family unit so that people are more receptive to becoming compliant and dependent upon the state. Which is exactly what those in power who seek more power want. It was never gonna be easy to pull off in the US.. so there had to be a slow and steady break down.

When women fought for the right to vote and own property, have bank accounts....it was noble and we are entitled to those things. Not all men take proper care of their wives and families. That was why suffragettes fought. If your husband abused you or left you... you were just fucked. So first wave feminism was needed.

Second wave on has been nothing short of puzzling .....degrading... and pretty much the opposite of being centered on good outcomes and rights for women and girls.

They'll SAY you have the choice. But choices outside of the ones they (the libfems) promote and support will NOT be embraced or respected and yes...you feel that disrespect and pressure. Women are pretty tribal. Our natural female qualities are always weaponized. We are frequently pitted against eachother as women and it's sadly very effective.

So long as women are made as insecure about as much as possible we are easy to pit against eachother.

Just look at how feminity is seen as weakness. Or twisted into something hypersexual and shallow.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I think he has underestimated how rewarding corporate America can be.

Strong women don’t become sex workers. We need somewhere to end up other than in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Some Most women are not wife material.

Feminism has fucked-up many of their heads. It has put way too much pressure on them and most cannot handle it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some Most women are not wife material.

Feminism has fucked-up many of their heads. It has put way too much pressure on them and most cannot handle it.

Imagine thinking slaving for a corp is rewarding and shitting on family.

And thinking you can dictate the strength of other based on your programmed biases.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4143df49c8d1b55f.jpeg

Tharz a 'Modern Woman' who looks like the one on the right & lives in my building that smiled at me this morning as she was gettin off the elevator @Blazor.

Twice, eh?

So I guess it just depends.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
4143df49c8d1b55f.jpeg

Tharz a 'Modern Woman' who looks like the one on the right & lives in my building that smiled at me this morning as she was gettin off the elevator @Blazor.

Twice, eh?

So I guess it just depends.

Yeah, she texted me too, and said "the limo guy's zipper is down, teehee, and only looks 25". Seems everyone knows you Joe.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This ugly THING is talking about the gal in my OP lolol :LOL3:

1b9cb02e28eaf45b.png

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"The more I see of these Yankee girls the more thoroughly I am convinced of their inferiority in every respect to our Virginia ladies, in beauty especially. " J.E.B. Stuart, at West Point.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My dead mother wouldn’t wear such a hideous get up. Do ya get some of that amigo

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My dead mother wouldn’t wear such a hideous get up. Do ya get some of that amigo

Ya sure? She use to fuck jus about anything that wanted her pork ass. How ya think you got here? Oh thats right..... failed abortion. Sorry about your height.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember your mother as a humble shy black women. You should be proud. You’re special