Feminism

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
d1iiof7-a2e07f5b-43a5-4216-85e6-99beed9c0da4.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep. I consider myself a feminist, too. Some may not believe it but it's true.

This world is sorely in need of more values that are traditionally considered "feminine"... empathy, compassion, consensuality, cooperation, communitarianism, as well as life-affirming, focused on spiritual growth and development, and grounded in chthonian mythologies.

The sky gods have had their day. And so have penis owners. Time for something (re)new(ed).

As a member of that half of the human species whose dominion is on the wane, I've worked hard at giving the values mentioned above room to flourish in my own soul.

Who knows, maybe that's even why I'm never too worried about the soft-focused contours of my own gender identity?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep. I consider myself a feminist, too. Some may not believe it but it's true.

This world is sorely in need of more values that are traditionally considered "feminine"... empathy, compassion, consensuality, cooperation, communitarianism, as well as life-affirming, focused on spiritual growth and development, and grounded in chthonian mythologies.

The sky gods have had their day. And so have penis owners. Time for something (re)new(ed).

As a member of that half of the human species whose dominion is on the wane, I've worked hard at giving the values mentioned above room to flourish in my own soul.

Who knows, maybe that's even why I'm never too worried about the soft-focused contours of my own gender identity?
In pre-Abrahamic religious traditions females were goddesses. We just happen to be the giver of life.

Go figure.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
In pre-Abrahamic religious traditions females were goddesses. We just happen to be the giver of life.

Go figure.
Yep. Not even any real need to go back that far.

Paleo-Christian iconography was chock full of paintings and mosaics depicting women in the act of worshipping the Divine (and they did so standing up, arms wide open and upturned palms raised high to receive the blessings of Life); all these images were destroyed by the "Fathers" of the Church, who preferred prostrating themselves in order to grovel at the feet of some imaginary (and assuredly male) parent in the clouds.

I see this erasure as being on a par with the destruction of the Bamiyan Buddhas by the Taliban.

You can't erase our vertical connection to the universe; that connection lives in the spirit, not in any marble, stone, or ceramic tile.

The Catholic Church has made "the Serpent" (symbolic of feminine principles, close to the dark, moist earth) an enemy of faith. But even in this, the Church failed to quash the popular need for feminine principles; those principles percolated up to the surface yet again in the worship of the Virgin Mary.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
By far the gayest comment of the year so far.... it even beats Aidsman's "Gloryhole Diaries" thread which thankfully got deleted.
Really, Scouse.

It's a, by now well established, fact that you consider any pronouncement made by a penis owner that's not absolutely rooted in the ever-so-manly Fascistic and Communistic proto-homoerotic aesthetic of the 1930's to be gay.

So I'll take the criticism as a compliment... even though my doing so may very well further sabotage any attempt on your part to actually come out of the closet.

Sorry about your mental circumcision.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, I just expect men to be men and women to be women. I also believe the crazy notion of there only being 2 genders.

I know, I know.... I'm literally BONKERS, but there ya go.
Wait a sec. What does "men being men and women being women" have to do with social or cultural criticism (or sexual orientation, for that matter)?

Are you feeling all right? Did you suffer a concussion in the boy's room of The Reich Stuff Bar & Grill?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, I just expect men to be men and women to be women. I also believe the crazy notion of there only being 2 genders.

I know, I know.... I'm literally BONKERS, but there ya go.

Thank you for pointing out you support a male dominant society. I think we all guessed that already tho…

FYI re your WTF ~ Lily is a derivative of Lilith…. unless she picked her handle after the late great Lily Braun who fought for economic freedom as women and believed women should not be ONLY regarded as future wives and mothers, but as individuals. She advocated for the abolition of legal marriage.

I am not a true feminist although I vehemently oppose segregation and oppression of anyone everywhere. I don’t hate all men, just the few led by their egos that are like vermin in the forum community.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
She strikes me as one of those super lightweight types, who only needs a couple before she's puking in her handbag and trying to get off with her best friend's fella.
I am not sure how much alcohol it takes her to get there, but when she has had too much, look out!

She has so many unresolved issues, so much pent-up frustration/anger/resentment/jealousy/confusion/etc. that she is a ticking time bomb and it just takes a little booze to light the fuse.

I used to feel sorry for her, but at some point people have to start to take responsibility for their actions.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I particularly like that part where he “used to feel sorry for me”

But he doesn’t anymore because he *thinks* I drunk posted the Lilith response to your thread. It was a troll. He can’t handle critical thinking because his brain cells are as dead as his dick.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As crazy as he's saying you are, it's one of theirs that talks about people needing to get a hammer to their head.

Overdone about Admin.

WTF is wrong with these people?

Let’s look at who I ran with back then before we assess the cray to meh :GiggleBitch:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pfft,... Western Australian women always ruled the rooster.

We got to vote since 1900...

How about you other people?....lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is that a bad thing?

Do you think women could have built America by themselves?

Women play a vital support role, but aren't capable of creating civilizations and conquering countries.
Have to agree with you on that one.

I seriously think women could build things like the Hoover damn, among others.