Filthy nigger kills another asian!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why do niggers hate asians so much?

A Chinese immigrant who was brutally attacked in April while collecting cans in East Harlem has died of his injuries, and his case is now deemed a homicide, police said Saturday.

Yao Pan Ma, 61, died Dec. 31, police said. His attack drew national attention as part of a rise in anti-Asian hate crimes in New York and around the country. The investigation continues.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I think niggers just hate everyone.
I believe this to be true.

Asians are also easier targets than Whites or beans.

I also have a theory that Blacks dislike Asians because Asians can come to America and find success, while Blacks lag behind.

That said, I have little sympathy for Asians that get killed by the American Pavement Ape for this reason alone: Many Asians believe that Blacks act the way they do because of "White Supremacy". So, they can keep believing that while Tyrone kills them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
MSNBC probably claimed it was white supremacy and climate change. Probably.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should see the thread from Bay Area 7 news where Qsian families are literally trying to barricade theor doors and windows to stop the rash of black gangs doing home invasion robberies specifically targeting Asians.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should see the thread from Bay Area 7 news where Qsian families are literally trying to barricade theor doors and windows to stop the rash of black gangs doing home invasion robberies specifically targeting Asians.

I keep a loaded mag in the AR-15. I'd have killed every one of them niggers graveyard dead!

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A Chinese immigrant who was brutally attacked in April while collecting cans in East Harlem has died of his injuries, and his case is now deemed a homicide, police said Saturday.

Yao Pan Ma, 61, died Dec. 31, police said. His attack drew national attention as part of a rise in anti-Asian hate crimes in New York and around the country. The investigation continues.
We have large West and East African immigrant communities in my city..

I have found them to be friendly and diligent.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We have large West and East African immigrant communities in my city..

I have found them to be friendly and diligent.
I worked at The Pasta House in the 80's with a black man from Africa. Great dude! He told me American Niggers hated him and threatened to kill him because he was a hard worker and attracted women because of it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Niggers are such loving fathers...
9z0Q7FG.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dude race shouldnt even be a thing. Human beings shouldnt treat other human beings like that and if they do they need to go to jail.

If it wasnt for the left race wouldnt even be a topic.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Dude race shouldnt even be a thing. Human beings shouldnt treat other human beings like that and if they do they need to go to jail.

Race is a thing, Dovey...

I know Americans are taught to avoid colour of skin, but there comes a point when you should realize: Niggers = Trouble!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Race is a thing, Dovey...

I know Americans are taught to avoid colour of skin, but there comes a point when you should realize: Niggers = Trouble!
Even if you think they're genetically inferior, the main reason why the black community has a higher crime rate is because they arent held to the same standards the rest of the world is. People make excuses.
Leftists make the excuse they arent cared for enough
Racists make the excuse that their DNA causes them to be violent

DDT

Factory Bastard
Even if you think they're genetically inferior, the main reason why the black community has a higher crime rate is because they arent held to the same standards the rest of the world is. People make excuses.
Leftists make the excuse they arent cared for enough
Racists make the excuse that their DNA causes them to be violent
When we break it down, Niggers are a problem no matter how we break down the numbers!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This victim was a 24 year old white woman who worked as an interior designer and salesperson at a furniture store. An unidentified black male ca e into the shop, stabbed her multiple times killing her, then just walked out.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sometimes you just can't make this shit up. I mean the stupid is so bad it burns. So an illegal alien from Jamaica whom Biden let into the country decides to murder a 19 year old Latina single mother who was working at Burger King because he was so disappointed that her till only had $100 in it (which is store policy due to all the black criminals robbing the place). He then stabs and murders the teen girl.

While being put into the back of a police car the illegal alien, who was never even been to the US until recently nor had any of his ancestors, began shouting that white Americans owed him reparations. Fucking liberals and black race pimp politicians created that mentality.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sometimes you just can't make this shit up. I mean the stupid is so bad it burns. So an illegal alien from Jamaica whom Biden let into the country decides to murder a 19 year old Latina single mother who was working at Burger King because he was so disappointed that her till only had $100 in it (which is store policy due to all the black criminals robbing the place). He then stabs and murders the teen girl.

While being put into the back of a police car the illegal alien, who was never even been to the US until recently nor had any of his ancestors, began shouting that white Americans owed him reparations. Fucking liberals and black race pimp politicians created that mentality.

I was just discussing this with my son. Simply put, we should all be spending our weekends visiting our own chop chop squares where criminals are publicly executed. All males should have to register for the execution squads and anyone not willing to participate, should be executed too.