4 FiLTHY ways society makes us degenerates

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Everyone knows you're a big sissy, no need for you to watch it anyway.
well boil up a corn cob and pull up a barrel, look who pranced in LOL .... silent fuckers you bald, the way you cut through the air like that

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks for watching.

It is sad what happened to the west! Have you heard about the Grammys????
Is this AMERICA??

Never forget!
WE THE PEOPLE!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
well boil up a corn cob and pull up a barrel, look who pranced in LOL .... silent fuckers you bald, the way you cut through the air like that

lulz, Im sure your mohawk is just as aerodynamic lol.

Btw, I've got 2-3" of hair currently lol, its Winter ya know! Fuck I cant wait to shave this shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Coulda fooled me!!! The Silver Sissy wears pink britches and rides a dildo bike for fucks sake!!!

Stumpy? Naw. He can’t reach the peddles. Besides he rarely stands up

• LOL
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thanks for watching.

It is sad what happened to the west! Have you heard about the Grammys????
Is this AMERICA??

Never forget!
WE THE PEOPLE!!!

I wasnt gonna watch that Satanic shit. Its just like the Superbowl Halftime show, sissies and Satans minions.

Bunch of Satan lovin' faggits!

e30a876d68c31b56.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that why you jus surf wherever you go? Like a tiny turd going down the drain, you follow the flow.

Incase you didn’t know. One needs a beach with waves to surf. Can you even swim?

Carignan

Factory Bastard
I have some heartbreaking news for you @UncleDiLF and I have to confess to you as well. Prepare yourself, be comfortable, and have someone to lean on when I post about it soon. I am sorry but you really need to know the whole truth

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Here is.. few hours I got a call from a friend telling me both execution_style and Kurt Cobain in the Syria reporting on things and all the devastation there. they weren't killed in the earthquake.. they were murdered but terrorists that believed the two knew too much about certain terrorist plans on the state of new jersey this summer. just know their families as broken as they are now in their hearts will press on.

my confession is simple i set them up and for them to take the fall @UncleDiLF i was ordered to do so by @Bastard Factory and his terrorist group the Flying Monkeys Straight of Wet n Wild Potato Iowa. It was @Bastard Factory I know you hate me @UncleDiLF but you should hate him more so

Oh @Bastard Factory I am quitting official now as Chief Moderator on here as I am constantly bullied and its just not good and relaxing on me arse right now. Not good for my mental health either. You didn't pay me much either so FUCK YOU kindly.