This filthy dirty whore got what she barganed for!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Gaal’s husband, unaware of the carnage back home in Queens, tweeted about his Saturday arrival in Portland, Oregon, with their elder son. "

"The suspect in
sent a chilling message to her husband, warning that “Your whole family is next,” according to a new report."

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Gaal’s husband, unaware of the carnage back home in Queens, tweeted about his Saturday arrival in Portland, Oregon, with their elder son. "

"The suspect in
sent a chilling message to her husband, warning that “Your whole family is next,” according to a new report."

...so the son killed his mother? Story said he was put in handcuffs.

Neighbors said Gaal’s 13-year-old son was seen being taken away in handcuffs shortly after the body was found.

Police sources said the teenager was questioned at the local precinct in connection with the case.

The boy was released Saturday evening, said cops, who did not reveal what adult took custody of the child.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

"The suspect in

Neighbors said Gaal’s 13-year-old son was seen being taken away in handcuffs shortly after the body was found.

Police sources said the teenager was questioned at the local precinct in connection with the case.

The boy was released Saturday evening, said cops, who did not reveal what adult took custody of the child.
Just NY cops blaming a white person instead.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

"The suspect in

Are you trolling? Please the article again.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"The suspect in

josephine is a bonafide stupid fuk.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"The suspect in

If my mom did some shit like that, I'd probably tell the cops "fuk that bitch" when they told me she was dead in a duffel bag.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

"The suspect in

Why so salty? Not having a palatkes this morning, Shlomo??? :LOL3:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"The suspect in

I dont like dirty whores. Your mom a dirty whore DilfDoh?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

"The suspect in

Shlomo, 5 days and your boss pays you, mkay??? Will you dance for me like this, you Fukking bagel scum? Let me cum on your daughters mouth.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"The suspect in

Shlomo, 5 days and your boss pays you, mkay??? Will you dance for me like this, you Fukking bagel scum? Let me cum on your daughters mouth.
I dont like bagels. I dont even really like donuts either. As far as facially abusing my daughter, her husband would shoot you in the face before you could ever shoot your cawk. Best part is since he's an ER Doc, he can declare your ass dead right then and there so you wont have a 3 min wait time!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

"The suspect in

I dont like bagels. I dont even really like donuts either. As far as facially abusing my daughter, her husband would shoot you in the face before you could ever shoot your cawk. Best part is since he's an ER Doc, he can declare your ass dead right then and there so you wont have a 3 min wait time!!!!
You still sound bitter, bro. Chill down, Mister Mazel.toph

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I saw the thread title I thought Flynn was back down here screaming my name again.

Hahahahaha.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When I saw the thread title I thought Flynn was back down here screaming my name again.

Hahahahaha.

Yanno?

You must be giving Jokemar spelling lessons. Only you and incest dad of the year are the only two fuckwits that can't spell, "bargain."

"Screaming your name?" This must be more of your delusional narrative that no one believes.

Are you still standing in line for food stamps?

Fucking retard!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"The suspect in

Sounds like it’s happened to you?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If my mom did some shit like that, I'd probably tell the cops "fuk that bitch" when they told me she was dead in a duffel bag.

...in which case, you ought sign up fer Islam, @Lokmar!

Cuz they think jes' like you Bud!

As in this example:

....aint that right @Dove y? Yer friend Lokmar believes in 'Honor Killins''

Kill the Mother or daughter is she disgraces the family and steps outta line.

Incidentally, that's what goes in in Islam all the time.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"The suspect in

OR, they arrested him because her body was in the son's rucksack.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"The suspect in

You still sound bitter, bro. Chill down, Mister Mazel.toph
That'll cost you some Shekels, jackass.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"The suspect in

Sounds like it’s happened to you?
It has.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey Incestmar. How come you and Dovey can't spell 5th grade words? Oh. Yes. I'd ignore this as well, if it mean't highlighting your absolute redneck stupidity.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Incestmar. How come you and Dovey can't spell 5th grade words? Oh. Yes. I'd ignore this as well, if it mean't highlighting your absolute redneck stupidity.
Shut up, you filth.

And if I don't fairy? What are you gonna do about it Captain Cave Man?

Don‘t attack gentlemen with Star Power. When two stars fight, you beta cuck need to wait until you have reached such a level, you gimp. Mkay?

Even your gimp suit has AiDs.

Wanna know what will happen? How about I punch you in the face? Where do you live? Let‚s meAT you sick man ! From man to man!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...in which case, you ought sign up fer Islam, @Lokmar!

Cuz they think jes' like you Bud!

As in this example:

....aint that right @Dove y? Yer friend Lokmar believes in 'Honor Killins''

Kill the Mother or daughter is she disgraces the family and steps outta line.

Incidentally, that's what goes in in Islam all the time.

To be fair, Joe.....he didnt say that he believed in killing anyone.

He is just saying he doesnt have sympathy here and probably wouldnt if this happened to his mother.

Islam will "honor kill" women for fucking being RAPED. Lokmar is no defended of Islam, Joe. He will outright tell you its demonic.

Lok is pretty heavy handed in his speech but he is actually pretty balanced. He likes to jerk chains.