cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
#piechartsplaining

jwz8jmd.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I reckon the little shit is also putting it on. Why wouldn’t you? Fucking fucking…

I told a cop who was harassing me on my property to vacate the premises while I was recording him breaking the law. He then proceeded to threaten to take my phone (on my own property mind you) unless I stopped video recording him and his pussified mate.

So I said "no, you won't be coming down to my doorstep and taking my phone because my phone is not the only camera on the premises, and all video footage goes straight to the cloud you fat, ignorant, stupid, thieving, bullying 3rd grader in a gay outfit."

So he charged me and pulled up within 6 inches of my face and started insulting me as a parent.

So in turn, I told him to leave since I had already asked him to and he refused, so he was criminally trespassing.

He didn't like that.

But he was shit scared... he was out of his depth and I didn't give a fuck if he pumped a few rounds into me.

As they were leaving after shining a spotlight into my eyes for 20 minutes trying to blind the camera, I threw up two middle fingers while still holding the camera steady and was asked "is that a rude gesture you're trying to give to me, mate?"

And I was like, "rude gesture? What rude gesture? Do you mean like shining a spotlight into my eyes on my own porch because you made an illegal guidance towards me"?

And that fat pig crumbled on the spot.... he was like "it was just a suggestion. You're free to record."

Yet he tried bullying me to stop. He was "coming down to confiscate my phone" from me on my property. I got it and the whole altercation on camera. Perhaps his career would be over or mediocre after if I released it.

I didn't release it. Because that's power.

Immediately after, nobody related to me EVER had a bad altercation with the local regional PD.

He got had. Everybody in the PD knew it....and he knows it till this day. That video still exists in numerous forms. I own that stupid fat motherfucking pig.

I'm not asking for special treatment but that pig is getting fucked up if he or anybody he's linked to ever fuck with me or my own in an unwarranted fashion again..

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I told a cop who was harassing me on my property to vacate the premises while I was recording him breaking the law. He then proceeded to threaten to take my phone (on my own property mind you) unless I stopped video recording him and his pussified mate.

So I said "no, you won't be coming down to my doorstep and taking my phone because my phone is not the only camera on the premises, and all video footage goes straight to the cloud you fat, ignorant, stupid, thieving, bullying 3rd grader in a gay outfit."

So he charged me and pulled up within 6 inches of my face and started insulting me as a parent.

So in turn, I told him to leave since I had already asked him to and he refused, so he was criminally trespassing.

He didn't like that.

But he was shit scared... he was out of his depth and I didn't give a fuck if he pumped a few rounds into me.

As they were leaving after shining a spotlight into my eyes for 20 minutes trying to blind the camera, I threw up two middle fingers while still holding the camera steady and was asked "is that a rude gesture you're trying to give to me, mate?"

And I was like, "rude gesture? What rude gesture? Do you mean like shining a spotlight into my eyes on my own porch because you made an illegal guidance towards me"?

And that fat pig crumbled on the spot.... he was like "it was just a suggestion. You're free to record."

Yet he tried bullying me to stop. He was "coming down to confiscate my phone" from me on my property. I got it and the whole altercation on camera. Perhaps his career would be over or mediocre after if I released it.

Immediately after, nobody related to me EVER had a bad altercation with the local regional PD.

He got had. Everybody in the PD knew it....and he knows it till this day. That video still exists in numerous forms. I own that stupid fat motherfucking pig.

I'm not asking for special treatment but that pig is getting fucked up if he or anybody he's linked to ever fuck with me or my own in an unwarranted fashion again..
Careful they don’t find an excuse to give you a spin, turn up with some bollocks excuse for a warrant to try and find it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He didn't like that.

Did the charge still stand?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Careful they don’t find an excuse to give you a spin, turn up with some bollocks excuse for a warrant to try and find it.
My house is sterile. The footage is spread out. There's nothing they can legally do to me and if they play dirty games, I'm using discovery processes to make the links.

There are two cops involved. One who did the dirty and the other who backed him. I own their souls and lives.... even if mine leaves this mortal coil prematurely.

And it's been nearly 3 years now... I doubt they're stupid enough to tempt a foregone conclusion if they do try themselves or through proxies.

The video was sickening... that's how anybody here will view it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
id like none... for a month

What good would that do except make the normies scream bloody murder and demand further cessation of civil rights in order to make them feel a false and dubious safety.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
idk who that is but, society sorts itself out

Guy from the 1800's in Australia. Copper raped his family member. Copper thought he was above the law... and all his mates too.

Didn't go so well for them.