Florida, where your neighbors would just as soon kick your azz than say hello.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does seamajor make the little kids suck his dick too?

For the thousandth time, you short fat sedentary misfit. I dislike kids. I especially dislike FloriDUH as the ignorant state and the virus is spiking. Fuck your stupid Stubby Tubby

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Floriduh is the worse country in Mexico!
your faggot ass would have been put in a box trying shit like that

just sayin
That's some pretty big talk, for such a bitter little man.
It's true, fairy.

Are you sharpening that glass dildo you tried to threaten me with last time, fagboi
You seem very emotional this afternoon, everything ok little man?
Everything is great fagboi, thanks for asking

I bet you never venture outside Stubby. If I were you I’d kill myself. I bet Dovey wouldn’t even miss you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would definitely miss Big. Honestly if he were gone, I'd very likely never log onto these boards again. I know I wouldnt. He stopped being a guy from forums to me a very long time ago but I wouldnt even want to look at forum if he were gone.

I would definately bravely set foot into the delta apocalypse to see his family and friends.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is seaped0 all worked up again and ready to rape a child?
Sick fuck

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin is confused that someone would grieve another person?

See that guy is a bot. He doesnt understand human emotion. Nothing about what I said about missing Big if he died should be a "wtf" moment.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

See that guy is a bot. He doesnt understand human emotion. Nothing about what I said about missing Big if he died should be a "wtf" moment.
He’s just a brain damaged spazz who pees himself regularly. Just wave and laugh at him like the rest of us do

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He’s just a brain damaged spazz who pees himself regularly. Just wave and laugh at him like the rest of us do

I'm sayin he is a malfunctioning NPC bot.

Even a brain damaged spazz could understand grief and loss.

Leftist HQ at GovCo probably doesnt program grief.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Admit it Stubby, you're thinking about cock right now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wishing it was atleast dog sized.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not when this feline is rubbing against his leg getting him mushy, he isnt.

Sorry. I see you are feeling slightly threatened and trying to remind him your enlarged clit you call a cock is present. Try to control yourself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin just malfunctioned at laughed at my post and simped Seas.....lulz.
So?

Just an observation, mang. You dont have to do anything about it lol

Do you ever type out a post NOT KISSING Stubbys ass?

Be fair. You cant say I wouldnt miss him if he died and expect me to not say anything. I would most definitely care about that.

I can’t honestly think of anyone who would miss him. Especially his maw.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admit seapedo, you have a child trapped in your closet right now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So?

Be fair. You cant say I wouldnt miss him if he died and expect me to not say anything. I would most definitely care about that.

No one from forum land would miss him more than me no matter what act they put on.

And several people in real life including me would miss his greatly.

It would be absolutely horrible.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So?

No one from forum land would miss him more than me no matter what act they put on.

Seaped is confused cause no one in real life gives a fuck about that geriatric weasel

And you know the kids trapped in his closet would be happy if he croaked

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So?

Seaped is confused cause no one in real life gives a fuck about that geriatric weasel

I could pretty well predict how things would go down on these forums if you died somehow.

Between the haters, and a certain self absorbed revisionist.....I would not even expose myself to any of it. And I know you would not want me to. I'd be long gone from here seeking therapy and extra weekly Celebrate Recovery meetings. I've never grieved gracefully.

None of these people would see me again. Anyone can say anything. No defending or dealing with "competition". Fuck it all really.

You know I hate the ped0 shit. I adore you though. No one gets to say I wouldnt care. ♡

If I kicked, these people would say it was Covid related so they can blame their version of my politics for my death to "prove" us all wrong lol. And you just know a certain someone would pop back in lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So?

Are you speaking of the active surfing biking local in Playa La’$0^>? Certainly not a sedentary dwarf who sits in that chair 24/7. What a turn off you must be. Dogs hate you for good reason.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would definitely miss Big. Honestly if he were gone, I'd very likely never log onto these boards again. I know I wouldnt. He stopped being a guy from forums to me a very long time ago but I wouldnt even want to look at forum if he were gone.

I would definately bravely set foot into the delta apocalypse to see his family and friends.

Oh my fucking God. On the other hand, based on your devotion y’all might make a fine couple. I know he’d appreciate your children, and a little more money. He is familiar with mobile homes as well. Positives.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So?

Are you speaking of the active surfing biking local in Playa La’$0^>? Certainly not a sedentary dwarf who sits in that chair 24/7. What a turn off you must be. Dogs hate you for good reason.

Toes Beach is where my Irish Catholic grandmother swore I was conceived lol

I spent Sunday there… and then watched an armed security guard harass a homeless man @ the market I shop at. He stood out like a sore thumb. So sad. I prayed that he finds his way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh my fucking God. On the other hand, based on your devotion y’all might make a fine couple. I know he’d appreciate your children, and a little more money. He is familiar with mobile homes as well. Positives.

You know we already have been a couple and know eachothers kids?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You know we already have been a couple and know eachothers kids?
Don’t ever let seapedo meet your kids.
Especially the little one

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murd trying to pretend shes not a psycho leftard when Big is around so she can kinda pretend shes his gatekeeper.

20210802-131338.jpg

"lOoK aT mE...I buTteR tHaN dOvE"

Last edited: