Flynn

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poofer is the closest thing we got here to a valid hood negro.

It makes sense Bland would run up here with his panties down.

Blandy....babe....the gold grill wasnt real. Js.

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
I'm sorry I embarrassed you, ya big liar, Martini.

As for my contributions to BH, maybe you can use the wayback machine and find out who the most awarded posters at BH were ... I think it goes TDM, Bumspud, Cardtrick , myself and Summer of George. Don't be so jealous of me.

Years after BH died you were still begging me and caskur to be in your failed photoshop threads at various forums. When I refused you got pissy with me and started whinging .... "You were never any good at flaming anyway!"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dovey would destroy Poofer in a flame match

Just like I did at CO. Twice

lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]
I'm still waiting to see this Magical flame shit from these handpicked warlocks! Jabba the hut, make them do somthing we can say "WOWEE" at and go
S29J5rj.jpg
DO it Jabba!!!
KCpIYhZ.png
OmvVryP.gif

Rise Flame Rise!

You'll be waiting for a while lol
seriously

BH was a hovel full of tards and martini was a forum pinata across all the flame boards

bumspud used to make short work of him daily BH

Oranje did the same at FC

And then I made short work of him at Cosmic Outpost. Just for shits and giggles

he thinks no one knows. lol

But he did beat 3 dead bodies in a flame match at TRF tho... so there's that

His sleazy, cheesy, 80's gameshow host impersonation, where he parades around in a pink velvet open collar shirt, showing off his gold plated medallion and chest wig, while proclaiming how big of an internet celebrity he is, is almost as embarrassing as Borescape's drug-addled ramblings.

Almost, but not quite. At least Chintini can differentiate between the various posters on here. Bitchscape was accusing Breakfall of being Freud recently....

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I'm sorry I embarrassed you, ya big liar, Martini.

As for my contributions to BH, maybe you can use the wayback machine and find out who the most awarded posters at BH were ... I think it goes TDM, Bumspud, Cardtrick , myself and Summer of George. Don't be so jealous of me.

Years after BH died you were still begging me and caskur to be in your failed photoshop threads at various forums. When I refused you got pissy with me and started whinging .... "You were never any good at flaming anyway!"

HC…was Blandscape a flame God st BH?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I'm still waiting to see this Magical flame shit from these handpicked warlocks! Jabba the hut, make them do somthing we can say "WOWEE" at and go
S29J5rj.jpg
DO it Jabba!!!
KCpIYhZ.png
OmvVryP.gif

Rise Flame Rise!
I might flame this horrid attempt at a dogpile down after my stream.

Consider it a warm up before the match.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey would destroy Poofer in a flame match

Just like I did at CO. Twice

lol

He is so authentically ghetto that reading his posts can cause your credit score to drop.

And I worked hard to fix mine.

I'd have to pass. You can afford that....my broke ass cant lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Blandscape ain’t even a flame God at his nursing home where all his competition is hospice bound

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
S29J5rj.jpg
DO it Jabba!!!
KCpIYhZ.png
OmvVryP.gif

Rise Flame Rise!
I might flame this horrid attempt at a dogpile down after my stream.

Consider it a warm up before the match.

This isnt any "dog pile".

Stop with the victim routine. Jeez. I hope the stream isnt too painful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
S29J5rj.jpg
DO it Jabba!!!
KCpIYhZ.png
OmvVryP.gif

Rise Flame Rise!

You'll be waiting for a while lol
seriously

BH was a hovel full of tards and martini was a forum pinata across all the flame boards

bumspud used to make short work of him daily BH

Oranje did the same at FC

And then I made short work of him at Cosmic Outpost. Just for shits and giggles

he thinks no one knows. lol

But he did beat 3 dead bodies in a flame match at TRF tho... so there's that

His sleazy, cheesy, 80's gameshow host impersonation, where he parades around in a pink velvet open collar shirt, showing off his gold plated medallion and chest wig, while proclaiming how big of an internet celebrity he is, is almost as embarrassing as Borescape's drug-addled ramblings.

Almost, but not quite. At least Chintini can differentiate between the various posters on here. Bitchscape was accusing Breakfall of being Freud recently....
[/QUOTE]

Now A..... that's no way to get Post Malone tickets.

Apologize immediately for dogpiling!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Notice how the likes of @Blurt take a peek at the thread and then does a NOPE and exits swiftly when he sees that his woke buddies aren't around.....

If it was just me or Big posting, and the soy brigade was in full force, he'd have definitely stuck around and contributed with his trademark rainbow LGBT lavender-scented faggotry.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
This is the whole reason why I find it hard giving him a chance like Shampers suggests. I’ve never done this with my ex girlfriends. In fact I’m still friends with most of them to this day. It frustrates my wife like none other…

I agree with your point about exes. But then I've never had an ex like Dovey, except the one who suicided a few months after I last saw her (and we were still friends, more or less, at that point.)

No, I view the two of them as equally tiresome in their own right. My reasons for not buying any bullshit from either one of them are based on forum histories.
So lemme get this straight….

You mean to say the girl hero’d herself after being with a noseless guy?

That’s some heavy shit. Da fuck you do to that poor thing? And I’m not talking about your nose.

I could imagine the depression that poor girl had to cope with going on blind dates and when the guy asked her to tell him about her last bf the first words out her mouth were “well, he had a concave face”.

Seriously, Peaches, how many times have you stuck a glob of wet clay into your face bussy and layed down on a merry go round like a life size pottery wheel where the artist would craft a nose little, spin, little more, spin, little more, spin, etc?

I'm pretty sure you lack the mental competence to get any of it straight, and I hope Peachy is flattered by your taking time from your other many internet concerns to mention him in passing.

I have an ugly face, but when I shaved this morning it was all there. But feel free to indulge in any flights of fancy you like, that woman was long ago and not doxxable by any of you maggots.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is the whole reason why I find it hard giving him a chance like Shampers suggests. I’ve never done this with my ex girlfriends. In fact I’m still friends with most of them to this day. It frustrates my wife like none other…

I agree with your point about exes. But then I've never had an ex like Dovey, except the one who suicided a few months after I last saw her (and we were still friends, more or less, at that point.)

No, I view the two of them as equally tiresome in their own right. My reasons for not buying any bullshit from either one of them are based on forum histories.
So lemme get this straight….

You mean to say the girl hero’d herself after being with a noseless guy?

That’s some heavy shit. Da fuck you do to that poor thing? And I’m not talking about your nose.

I could imagine the depression that poor girl had to cope with going on blind dates and when the guy asked her to tell him about her last bf the first words out her mouth were “well, he had a concave face”.

Seriously, Peaches, how many times have you stuck a glob of wet clay into your face bussy and layed down on a merry go round like a life size pottery wheel where the artist would craft a nose little, spin, little more, spin, little more, spin, etc?

I'm pretty sure you lack the mental competence to get any of it straight, and I hope Peachy is flattered by your taking time from your other many internet concerns to mention him in passing.

I have an ugly face, but when I shaved this morning it was all there. But feel free to indulge in any flights of fancy you like, that woman was long ago and not doxxable by any of you maggots.
There there, monster. There there

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That must have been for his recent interview at Burger King.
I was thinking paper boy route

but it’s true. You need wheels for something like that and Hes too clumsy to ride a skateboard

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What amuses me are all these people claiming to be well known at Brawl-hall ... I was the admin there! Doomsday, Danger, Evil Blood and myself, nobody here knows more about BH than me.

Kirk is all too correct that some people take this too seriously. "Flaming" died ages ago, when brawl hall died. I helped build the place but flaming becomes boring after a few years. This whole flame match thing was ridiculed at BH. You wanted to call somebody out you did it on the open flame forum. Doomsday eventually capitulated and gave "flame matches" a sub-forum. Flaming with judges ... for those who have lots of e-friends but no self confidence.

Freud and SSS are the only two BH regs that I know of posting here. Two of the biggest assholes I've ever come across on the internet.

Martini was a punching bag who even tried and failed miserably to dox me, a BH admin. That story still cracks me up to this day. Tell these fine people what I did to make you so angry with me? I was just kidding around.

That dipshit thinks he is "flaming" when he chases dove around bragging about having a fling with her. What an embarrassment to "flaming."

flynn had some respect at BH as a quality shit disturber, she was even invited to join our forum raiding group and politely declined.

Anyone with any sense knows that Mongtini is a billy bullshit artist and about as trustworthy as an Azerbaijani second hand car salesman.
The only person who takes Martini seriously is Lily

and that's because she's fat desperate and dumb
God dam. Listen to the short fat dwarf. Does maw post for you when you’re out chasing kids at theme parks. I bet she’s a short fat Puerto Rican too?