Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
GME middle finger pattern confirmed.

original_278769109.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wait until the haircuts start tho

Yah... strike back and wall street... they're evil!!!!

who did wall st donate to again? :Popcorn:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i thought this thread was about the video game store, GameStop

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
i thought this thread was about the video game store, GameStop

It is, but in stock market.... no interest to us, carry on lol.
i have some video games 2 sell back. r they going out of business?

Not that I know of lol. You gonna lose money selling to them though. I never sell my games. And the last time I did, it was printed in a local trading newspaper lol. So over 30 years ago lol.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Any comments from anyone who watched the video?

Anyone here know that Saagar is a RepubliCON? It's about Wall Street BS, not political BS.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
"The 37-year-old chain store group is now the focus of a David-and-Goliath battle between an army of small investors and Wall Street that shows no signs of abating and has highlighted some fundamental shifts in investing.

Last April, when the company announced mass closures, GameStop’s shares (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) could be bought for $3.25 each. On Tuesday they soared another 92% to end the day at close to $148, pumped up again by small investors hoping to ruin Wall Street bets that the price would crash. It’s a bet that has, so far, proved very costly for the professional financiers."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Haha government fake out

Didnt watch just went to r/stocks

You can literally trace the stock market rebound to the beginning of the Federal Reserve repo program. In other words the market is being artificially inflated.

Yeah. Except the whole thing was manufactured, first by shorters, and then by reddit folks.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Haha government fake out

You can literally trace the stock market rebound to the beginning of the Federal Reserve repo program. In other words the market is being artificially inflated.

Yeah. Except the whole thing was manufactured, first by shorters, and then by reddit folks.

Reddit has no reason for its stocks to soar, same platform and I havent heard any groundbreaking technologies being incorporated .. Safety net maybe for Facebooks coming plummet as they lean further and futher left with their allowed sources and its full on censorship campain.. Funny how the further left they lean the more shady facebook becomes.. Known pedophile meat market great time to introduce end to end encrypted messenger and Sercet Mode where message permanently delete as soon as the post is read by the recipient..

maybe get a grip on the groomers feeding on the innocent .. haha No better then Whats App which FB has issues with security on..

Bidens behind all this and you know it

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Haha government fake out

Reddit has no reason for its stocks to soar, same platform and I havent heard any groundbreaking technologies being incorporated .. Safety net maybe for Facebooks coming plummet as they lean further and futher left with their allowed sources and its full on censorship campain.. Funny how the further left they lean the more shady facebook becomes.. Known pedophile meat market great time to introduce end to end encrypted messenger and Sercet Mode where message permanently delete as soon as the post is read by the recipient..

maybe get a grip on the groomers feeding on the innocent .. haha No better then Whats App which FB has issues with security on..

You have no idea what actually happened. This isn't about Reddit's stock. SMH. Jesus H. Cheeerist. Watch the damn video and then comment.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Supposedly, the headfund short sellers lost $70 billion. No wonder the speculators and illegal naked short sellers are whining.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
$70 billion is loses for the hedge fund shorters. Good. Fuck them.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Haha government fake out

You h
Haha government fake out

You have no idea what actually happened. This isn't about Reddit's stock. SMH. Jesus H. Cheeerist. Watch the damn video and then comment.

Saved 15 mins

4c1459e-1.png