Goes for a BBL and has her kidney stolen

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know why anyone would want to go to the Dominican Republic. I mean, they're neighbors with Haiti for fucks sake. I know people who enjoyed vacationing there but they stuck close to their posh resorts. Who says 'Let's Go To The Dominican Republic For A Medical Procedure?'

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know why anyone would want to go to the Dominican Republic. I mean, they're neighbors with Haiti for fucks sake. I know people who enjoyed vacationing there but they stuck close to their posh resorts. Who says 'Let's Go To The Dominican Republic For A Medical Procedure?'

One place I wouldn't go for medical tourism. That reminds me a little bit of that movie Turistas...

DDT

Factory Bastard
I think it's just good practice to avoid any type of medical procedure anywhere where brown or darker people run the show.

This should be common sense to Westerners, but I suppose we have been lulled into "we are all one people" for so long that some actually believe it...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's just good practice to avoid any type of medical procedure anywhere where brown or darker people run the show.

This should be common sense to Westerners, but I suppose we have been lulled into "we are all one people" for so long that some actually believe it...

No stupid. People go for elective surgery in places where they can afford it. Seems to me this wouldn't have happened if the woman was satisfied with the ass she had or did exercise to improve her ass.

But she wanted instant gratification...

DDT

Factory Bastard
No stupid. People go for elective surgery in places where they can afford it. Seems to me this wouldn't have happened if the woman was satisfied with the ass she had or did exercise to improve her ass.

But she wanted instant gratification...
If she would've just found a nice White doctor, she wouldn't be missing a kidney now, would she?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If she would've just found a nice White doctor, she wouldn't be missing a kidney now, would she?

If she could afford a "nice White doctor" don't you think she would have?

And who says you people are nice? lmfao...you're some of the biggest assholes on the planet.

DDT

Factory Bastard
If she could afford a "nice White doctor" don't you think she would have?

And who says you people are nice? lmfao...you're some of the biggest assholes on the planet.
A nice White Doctor wouldn't have stolen her kidney. Perhaps instead of being cheap, next time she'll save up for a White doctor to perform her medical procedures.

White people built the world, baby! You owe us your gratitude instead of disdain...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A nice White Doctor wouldn't have stolen her kidney. Perhaps instead of being cheap, next time she'll save up for a White doctor to perform her medical procedures.

White people built the world, baby! You owe us your gratitude instead of disdain...

If you could only figure out why you get disdain. But you're not one of the smart white ones. You're the remnants of a NAZI world, whilst having some Jewish DNA.

Can't make that shit up, bro...

DDT

Factory Bastard
If you could only figure out why you get disdain. But you're not one of the smart white ones. You're the remnants of a NAZI world, whilst having some Jewish DNA.

Can't make that shit up, bro...
So simply because of my skin colour, I should expect disdain? Is that what you're stating? Seems like it... Of course, I know why some may have disdain: The Jews, the left, liberals, and coloureds have an agenda to push, and it's clear as day to anyone with a brain. Straight White males are somehow now the enemy.

But, I will never feel bad knowing that my people built the modern world. I will walk proud as a straight White male. My blonde hair and blue eyes will FOREVER make you jelly, but that's not my problem...

And it's not uncommon for European's to have a small amount of Jew DNA. Those shysters roamed all over Europe pulling their tricks... Roaming around like slightly higher class Gypsies.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So simply because of my skin colour, I should expect disdain? Is that what you're stating? Seems like it... Of course, I know why some may have disdain: The Jews, the left, liberals, and coloureds have an agenda to push, and it's clear as day to anyone with a brain. Straight White males are somehow now the enemy.

But, I will never feel bad knowing that my people built the modern world. I will walk proud as a straight White male. My blonde hair and blue eyes will FOREVER make you jelly, but that's not my problem...

And it's not uncommon for European's to have a small amount of Jew DNA. Those shysters roamed all over Europe pulling their tricks... Roaming around like slightly higher class Gypsies.

The white man is not responsible for building anything, actually….

The greatest architecture in history was built by slaves or aliens depending on how decadent your booming ancient civilization was.

I’m anti “ism” because there are no racist, classist, ageists, etc in logic. I see them as a crutch to lean on when things aren’t going your way… it’s a way to envy others without accountability. There is no recognition of the hard work or earned result. Envy is one of the deadly sins…. this has to resonate at even a mediocre level if you were raised by godless heathen animals. Like I’m literally trying I reach through the hardwired programming so that I can uninstall this download from your mainframe.

But whatever you do… don’t be sitting here saying that YOU (a self-proclaimed white man) are a victim….

Herd following is white noise (pun interned) in free thinker reality. You’ve been force fed this supremacist propaganda in another country that exterminated the indigenous natives just like mine.

You’re entitled. Nothing less…. Nothing more.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So simply because of my skin colour, I should expect disdain?

Did I say that? NO

You get disdain because of the failed belief system that was clearly passed onto you from your Nazi grandparents. The NAZIs failed...why revive a failed idea?

That is why you get disdain. You have a shitty fucking attitude to people who have done you no harm.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Am I the only one that notices that a story about medical tourism becomes a story about race?

Though I believe that woman made a bad choice getting a BBL, I'm thinking she wouldn't have gone if this were a common practice in the Dominican Republic.

This isn't about all Dominican's as an ethnicity, nor is it about Haitians on the other side of the island. It's about the one doctor that did this to her...period.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Am I the only one that notices that a story about medical tourism becomes a story about race?

Though I believe that woman made a bad choice getting a BBL, I'm thinking she wouldn't have gone if this were a common practice in the Dominican Republic.

This isn't about all Dominican's as an ethnicity, nor is it about Haitians on the other side of the island. It's about the one doctor that did this to her...period.
My Nephew and his new Wife, who are both doing very well in their professional lives, got married in the DR a couple years ago, I didn't go, but all the pictures I saw from the affair were absolutely beautiful.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My Nephew and his new Wife, who are both doing very well in their professional lives, got married in the DR a couple years ago, I didn't go, but all the pictures I saw from the affair were absolutely beautiful.

I've seen some pictures too. It is beautiful.